Unexpected Happenings The First Time (having Sex)

A_dub

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Conventional wisdom holds that a guy will bust his load way too early the first time having sex. A few of my coworkers however said that counter to their expectations, they actually ended up lasting a long time (~30 mins or so) their first time.

Is that a commonplace thing?

Also were there any other things that happened your first time that you didn't expect or were surprised by?

D

deleted1547822

First time and they went 30 minutes? Gonna have to through the bs flag on that, unless they were 40 year old virgins with a dick covered in callouses from overfapping.

A_dub

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First time and they went 30 minutes? Gonna have to through the bs flag on that, unless they were 40 year old virgins with a dick covered in callouses from overfapping.

Well they coulda been drunk or under the influence. They did ackowledge that they cum much quicker now. They said it was a very different sensation than what they were used to and hence why it took so long for them to finish. Idk how many other people have had similar experiences.

Nick Briggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Discovered that i could last for a super long time from blowjobs and handjobs back then. (Possible that her talent level in said activities wasn't very high. Throwing that out there as a possibility)
But being the borderline sex addict most of us on this website are i was a far more avid masturbator than i am these days. So my tolerance / stamina may've also been higher than normal vs. the foreplay versions of fun.

But... like your post said... when it came to slipping on the condom and going to work, i didn't even last 5 minutes haha. Wasn't a two pump chump, but ya... wasn't very resilient against the power of the wet hairy pussy haha.

So... the unexpected was my ability to last during blowjobs.

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first time i was so nervous about blowing my load early i was one of those guys that went damn near 30 minutes, i faked it when she started getting tired and asking if i was close, she thought i was some sort of legend lasting so long meanwhile i ended up with the worst case of blue balls i've experienced in my life, legit hurt still the following day.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was so nervous the first time, but she took control and rode my cock. She was a slender brunette, probably about 5'8, beautiful eyes. She had my dick so hard...i think I lasted 10 minutes before she made me cum.

Reactions: Bigred12

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was so nervous the first time, but she took control and rode my cock. She was a slender brunette, probably about 5'8, beautiful eyes. She had my dick so hard...i think I lasted 10 minutes before she made me cum.
Did she know you were a virgin?

Thinking about it, the original question ("were there any other things that happened your first time that you didn't expect or were surprised by?") is probably significantly influenced by whether she knew it was your first time, and her own level of experience. I imagine that getting your first from a hooker would be a much different experience than getting it from your 19-yr old virgin sweetheart, or from a middle-aged mom who specializes in deflowering virgin guys (which one of my college buddies claimed to have experienced.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Conventional wisdom holds that a guy will bust his load way too early the first time having sex. A few of my coworkers however said that counter to their expectations, they actually ended up lasting a long time (~30 mins or so) their first time.

Is that a commonplace thing?

Also were there any other things that happened your first time that you didn't expect or were surprised by?

My first partner and I were both virgins at age 23. We had known each other for one year plus two weeks. There were several things I wasn't prepared for.

1. When I first tried to enter, I wasn't lined up correctly. I thrust hard against some part of her that was very unyielding, and IT HURT! (Embarrassing!!)
  2. To this day, I am ashamed that I hurt her more than necessary. I was too eager . . . and impatient . . . and nervous . . . and inexperienced. Even though we had done a fair amount of foreplay, her body wasn't ready to receive me. And I should have known better, but she said that she was ready.
  3. Once I got inside . . . That incredible feeling of her vagina around my erection! Unlike anything I had previously felt from hands or mouth or dry-humping.
  4. Yup, I lasted about 20 - 30 seconds, Certainly no more than half a dozen strokes. I was fighting my orgasm from the initial insertion.
  5. Afterwards I realized that my quick climax was probably merciful to her. She was uncomfortable and cried through the whole first fuck. (All 60 seconds or so.) While it was happening it never occurred to me that something which felt so exquisitely good to me, would be any less enjoyable for her. Yeah, pretty selfish. I think I knew she was crying, but it didn't really register to me until I was almost finished twitching. Then I felt like a REAL JERK and ashamed.
  6. I was surprised by the emotional intensity. I knew you weren't supposed to have sex with somebody you didn't love (and I DID love her!) but the feelings of intimacy, and connection, and one-ness were much greater than I expected.
  7. Not knowing what to do after I finished. Was I supposed to stay inside? Pull out and get off her? Kiss her?
  8. The blood! We had done some reading beforehand, and were prepared for "a few drops" of blood. But it was a bloody mess all over "down there". OK, not so much that medical help seemed necessary, but a lot more than I expected. Fortunately . . . the one thing I did right was having a washcloth and sink of warm water ready, She thought it was very thoughtful and romantic for me to wash and soothe her soreness with the warm water. Fortunately, she never saw the mess between her thighs or on the towel underneath her.
I guess that sounds rather awful, but about an hour and a half later, she wanted to do it again. The second time we accidentally made the wise decision of putting her on top, and it went much better overall. We did it a total of five times over 24 hours. And . . . . 46 years later, we are still married to each other.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did she know you were a virgin?

Thinking about it, the original question ("were there any other things that happened your first time that you didn't expect or were surprised by?") is probably significantly influenced by whether she knew it was your first time, and her own level of experience. I imagine that getting your first from a hooker would be a much different experience than getting it from your 19-yr old virgin sweetheart, or from a middle-aged mom who specializes in deflowering virgin guys (which one of my college buddies claimed to have experienced.

She knew I was a virgin, which is why she took control and rode me. We were the same age.

AussieScooter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My first time I was 23 and she was 28. (I wasn’t her first).
It was all incredible. This amazing girl with the hottest body I’ve ever experienced. She was short, petite and beautiful. I barely fit in her.
We started off with me on top, bareback, and she just lay there going ‘Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!!’. She came hard and I was content. I didn’t cum till later when she gave me a blow job after letting me do her doggy.
I wasn’t surprised to not experience premature ejac as I’d had plenty of long wank sessions in training. But I was surprised at how good a vagina and a mouth felt.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The first unexpected thing that happened was that I was going to be having sex with the girl (just met her and thought that she might be out of my league anyway).
The second thing was discovering that the actual intercourse part was on the cards (just figured it was going to be heavy petting up to third base but not a homerun)
The third thing was that even though I rounded all the bases I got away with it even though I should have been tagged out before diving into home plate. I did not expect to cum in three (strokes) swings of my bat and neither did the very disappointed girl.

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hell, my first time I went off in her hand. Penetration didn't come for a while after that. Fortunately, I was young enough to rebound quickly.

I still didn't last 30 minutes after that. But that meant we had a redo a bit later.

Reactions: Bigred12 and diver6

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hell, my first time I went off in her hand. Penetration didn't come for a while after that. Fortunately, I was young enough to rebound quickly.
It's often suggested that a girl should use hands or mouth to help a virgin guy cum before trying penetration. It's supposed to take the "edge" off and help him last longer during the actual fuck. Like you said, most young guys are hard again and ready to go in 5 - 10 minutes.

Reactions: diver6

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was a 20 yo virgin. I had masturbated for many years. During this time I practicing what I later learned as edging. This developed an awareness of my body, and how it reacted to the excitement. I was a biology major, and had studied human anatomy both in the classroom as well as independent reading at the University library. I had even read the Kinsey report, so I felt as though I was informed, however; definitely not experienced in intercourse. A friend found out that I was a virgin. Arrangements were made to rectify that situation. I drove to the designated location. I was quite nervous on the way, and also had a semi. I arrived, knocked on the woman's door. She answered. She was a rather small built woman, about 10 years older than me. We sat an talked a while. She began fondling my crotch area. Of course my buddy sprang to attention. I undid my belt and fly. She gently began fondling my cock and balls. She repeatedly made comments about my large size. I was somewhat aware of my status because of my reading.

She played, gently for a while. She then broke a chocolate covered cherry onto the head of my cock. She proceeded to orally caress my erection. WOW! What an experience that was. The foreplay was fantastic. She proceeded rather slowly. It was during this time that I was grateful for having masturbated, at times, for long sessions so that I had lasting power. Remember I was 20 years old, and a virgin to vaginal penetration. The time finally came when she encouraged me to get in the missionary position. I was instructed to take my time introducing my erection into her. She had me penetrate with just the head. BTW my cock head is on the large side being over 2.5 inches across. She told me to just repeatedly insert the head, remove it and insert it again going slightly deeper each time. Of course this brought my cock to the edge of being a bit painfully hard. This went on for several minutes with her telling me to take very short breaks to allow my excitement level to subside a bit. At last my cock was finally completely inside her. She had me remain motionless deeply inside her. She then massaged my cock by flexing the muscles of her vaginal canal. This was something which I knew nothing about. It was never mentioned in anything I had read. Conversations with others more experienced never revealed such a thing being possible. As I approached the point of cumming, she would have me lay still, and try to relax. She would then have me repeat slow withdrawal followed by slow thrusting, pausing, and her twitching her vaginal muscles. What a fantastic feeling that developed within my very hard, excited cock. Finally after several minutes, and at this point who is keeping time, she had me gradually increase the speed and the length at which I cycled my thrusting and withdrawal. This was the point that I doubt that I lasted more tbat a half dozen thrusts. As I began shooting my load, she began deeply, and energetically riding my erection. She also did a lot of dirty talking and moaning. My thoughts WOW, that is like nothing I had ever experienced before. Masturabation was never like that. That whole evening was definitely an experience I will never forget. This happened the spring of 1957. I recall it as though it was last night. I never had intercourse again until a year and a half later, on my wedding night. After the wedding, my bride and I traveled about a hour and a half before stopping for a motel. I will skip some of the details here. Later in the evening my bride and I took showers. We did not shower together.. We were preparing for the consumption of our marriage. She wanted all lights off. We proceeded foreplay. When she first handled my cock. She commented, "How is all that, referring to my erection, going to fit inside me.," You see we had petted while dating, but had never fingered or handled each others genitals before. At that point in my development my cock measured just at a thick 8 inches. I told her I would be gentle. After much manual fondling, and the application of lub to her as well as myself I proceeded to penetrate her. I remembered what that woman who was my first had taught me, slow penetration with the head only. Gradually going deeper, very slowly. Of course my urge was to ram my erection to the hilt right away, but I knew I had to be patient. Slowly, ever slowly full penetration was achieved. My thrusting then proceeded in a slow manner. Of course my bride was suffering some mild pain. Later we noticed a small amount of blood on the towel under her. I finally came to climax, we fell asleep in each other's arms. When we awakened she wanted it again. During out honeymoon we kept count, we had sex over a dozen times that first week. After that who kept count. We were married for over 36 years when she passed. Our sex life was great. We made love often several times a week, and several times on the weekend. She never complained much about my size, except the few times my cock would ram her cervix.

Sorry for such a long dissertation.

nicnic

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My first partner and I were both virgins at age 23. We had known each other for one year plus two weeks. There were several things I wasn't prepared for.

1. When I first tried to enter, I wasn't lined up correctly. I thrust hard against some part of her that was very unyielding, and IT HURT! (Embarrassing!!)
  2. To this day, I am ashamed that I hurt her more than necessary. I was too eager . . . and impatient . . . and nervous . . . and inexperienced. Even though we had done a fair amount of foreplay, her body wasn't ready to receive me. And I should have known better, but she said that she was ready.
  3. Once I got inside . . . That incredible feeling of her vagina around my erection! Unlike anything I had previously felt from hands or mouth or dry-humping.
  4. Yup, I lasted about 20 - 30 seconds, Certainly no more than half a dozen strokes. I was fighting my orgasm from the initial insertion.
  5. Afterwards I realized that my quick climax was probably merciful to her. She was uncomfortable and cried through the whole first fuck. (All 60 seconds or so.) While it was happening it never occurred to me that something which felt so exquisitely good to me, would be any less enjoyable for her. Yeah, pretty selfish. I think I knew she was crying, but it didn't really register to me until I was almost finished twitching. Then I felt like a REAL JERK and ashamed.
  6. I was surprised by the emotional intensity. I knew you weren't supposed to have sex with somebody you didn't love (and I DID love her!) but the feelings of intimacy, and connection, and one-ness were much greater than I expected.
  7. Not knowing what to do after I finished. Was I supposed to stay inside? Pull out and get off her? Kiss her?
  8. The blood! We had done some reading beforehand, and were prepared for "a few drops" of blood. But it was a bloody mess all over "down there". OK, not so much that medical help seemed necessary, but a lot more than I expected. Fortunately . . . the one thing I did right was having a washcloth and sink of warm water ready, She thought it was very thoughtful and romantic for me to wash and soothe her soreness with the warm water. Fortunately, she never saw the mess between her thighs or on the towel underneath her.
I guess that sounds rather awful, but about an hour and a half later, she wanted to do it again. The second time we accidentally made the wise decision of putting her on top, and it went much better overall. We did it a total of five times over 24 hours. And . . . . 46 years later, we are still married to each other.
This.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had use extra special amount of lube to get in she was so small. Lasted 32 minutes. Beautiful southern belle. Fucked hers o deep.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not my first time, but first time with my wife.

We had been dating about 3 months, i had been giving her oral me then once a day all that time, but it had just been about a week that she started stroking me in my pants. We went away for a long weekend... to make love.

That night she stripped me, the first time she saw me naked, and first seeing my dick. It was the first time i was naked and she was completely dressed instead of her being naked and me having pants on. She went into the bathroom, leaving me naked and hard on the bed. She came out in sexy lingerie and i stated throbbing. She laid on her side in bed next to me, softly dragged her fingers up my inner thigh and whispered in my ear "do you think you can handle this?", as she wrapped her thumb and first finger around my dick... and i came. I said i was sorry, she just looked so sexy... she told me to be quiet. She got up and washed her hand and took a wet face cloth to clean up my dick, got back in bed and said it's OK, it just gives us some time for you to do what you always want as she pushed my head down between her thighs.

5 minutes later i was hard again, but she was having her first orgasm on my tongue and she held me down there for half an hour enjoying several orgasms. Finaly she pulled me up, kneeling between her legs, throbbing wildly, she leaned over and got the condom on the night stand and opened it, she grabbed my dick with one hand saying "can you handle this sexy body this time", and giggled then slid the condom over the head of my dick...i couldn't stop a moan... she rolled the condom back and embarrassingly i came again. I felt my cheeks burn embarrassed as i again started to apologize, she pulled me down onto her and hugged me, softly stroking my head she said "shhhh... it's OK baby... shhhh...i think it's cute... the whole thing is cute, that you can't keep from cumming, that your little dick is so cute... don't worry about it, i wasn't expecting much from such a small one..." she stopped stroking my hair and said "you know you have to last long enough to actually put it in to make love right?" I looked up at her embarrassed and she was smiling... joking... she said you know what to do as she pushed my head back down between her thighs.

Half an hour and many more orgasms for her later she pushed me away and rolled onto her side, pulling me to snuggle in behind her, my throbbing hard dick pressed against her bum. She said "what's that" and reached back and grabbed my dick, still in the sloppy condom i came in. She said "oh, your little dick is hard again, now you can stay hard... I'm tired maybe tomorrow, we have all weekend"

After an hour of orgasming on my tongue she fell asleep quickly. I got up and took off the condom and cleaned my throbbing dick with the face cloth and got back into bed, throbbing against her ass as i cuddled back in.

I woke up the next morning to a pleasant feeling sliding down my dick. I opened my eyes to see her straddled over me rolling a new condom on me. The thin strap of her lingerie was off her shoulder, the lace fallen down, one of her incredible breasts exposed. She reached down and grabbed my chin and turned my head and locked eyes with me. She lowered herself onto the head of my cock...i gasped, her hips started to swivel as she slowly lowered herself onto me. I grabbed her hips and groaned. She purred "are you OK?" I groaned "oh fuck that's too good" I had never felt anything like the way she was moving... she reached the base of my dick and i struggled and fought... and lost as i came again. She just started laughing as she moved up and sat on my face. She looked down and said really I'm not expecting much but that hardly qualifies.

Normally i would go a good 15 minutes of actual penetration after giving oral, and i had never orgasmed with the girl on top before. I was mortified.

After she was satisfied with her morning oral we showered, she put on new sexy lingerie and we went out. That afternoon we returned to the room, kissing and touching, undressing each other, she grabbed my dick and i sucked her amazing breasts, and gently probed her with my finger. I kissed her body all over, sucking her toes, licking her to an orgasm or two, kissing her bum, her shoulders, making out and kissing her breasts again, all while licking and fingering her to several orgasms, all while she slowly stroked my dick out massaged my balls when she could reach them.

I have no idea how many orgasms she has on my tongue and finger during that hour but she was hot and gyrating... not letting me enjoy her body as i might but suddenly taking command and pushing my head between her thighs. She only had 3 orgasms when she took my chin and pulled me up, her knees came up and she grabbed my hips and as our tongues joined she slipped my hard dick deep into her...I moaned in her mouth... and pulled back and pushed back in... moaning again... her hips stared to move and the slow boil in my balls went instant red line. I grabbed her hips and groaned don't move as my body went rigid. She moaned in my ear don't you like that i bit my lip and groaned too much too much...a minute later i started to slowly slide in and out of her again, squeezing her hips to keep her still. After a few minutes she started softly going mmmmm... as i moaned loud on every thrust and she started to rock her hips, pushing up to meet my slow thrust... it was too much how she moved had me beyond stopping... it wasn't instant red line but it wasn't far away. Then suddenly her back arched, she gave a long throaty mmmmmm as her pussy squeezed my dick and caused me to instantly erupt in the most intense orgasm I've ever had as we came together.

As we both came down i was breathing heavy and said that was incredible... she smiled at me and said that was nice, surprising even. I said surprising? She blushed a little, after what it took to get her why was she embarrassed? She said I was surprised that I... I mean you know your really small...I didn't think that... you know... that I'd have one from your size.

In all it had maybe been 5 minutes. And after cuddling a few minutes she nudged my head down... saying those were still better. As i looked up into her eyes as she pulled my face into her was when i first realized that we hadn't used a condom.

My first time was with a girl a year younger than me, but experienced. I had just gotten inside her and stroked it maybe a half dozen times before I ejaculated. Fortunately, I didn’t lose my erection and kept going and was able to cum again in about 5 minutes. I don’t think the girl knew about the quick first one, but she did see the VERY full condom afterwards.