Unexpected Nudity

waistbanz

Loved Member
Media
I may have told this one before but one evening after swimming laps at the University pool here in town ( a number of years ago), I took a quick rinse in the showers and headed into the sauna wearing my Speedo. Sitting on the bottom bench was a guy I worked with a few years before. He was the only one in the sauna and in the buff. He very quickly crossed his legs (I think he was a bit embarrassed with me seeing him in the nude. He had a good body too).

I quickly pulled my Speedo off and slung it over my shoulder so he wouldn't feel self-conscious. I stood against the wall and we spent the next 20 minutes or so, catching up. My dick was at his eye level the whole time and I stood about a foot in front of him. It only took a few minutes and he was comfortable enough to uncross his legs. I could see he was smaller than me, shaved (I am trimmed close/sgaved ball sack) and he had a foreskin. He might have been a little worried about me seeing him shaved until he saw that I trimmed/shaved too. Nothing else happened. It was cool catching up.

Sexycplnj123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I may have told this one before but one evening after swimming laps at the University pool here in town ( a number of years ago), I took a quick rinse in the showers and headed into the sauna wearing my Speedo. Sitting on the bottom bench was a guy I worked with a few years before. He was the only one in the sauna and in the buff. He very quickly crossed his legs (I think he was a bit embarrassed with me seeing him in the nude. He had a good body too).

I quickly pulled my Speedo off and slung it over my shoulder so he wouldn't feel self-conscious. I stood against the wall and we spent the next 20 minutes or so, catching up. My dick was at his eye level the whole time and I stood about a foot in front of him. It only took a few minutes and he was comfortable enough to uncross his legs. I could see he was smaller than me, shaved (I am trimmed close/sgaved ball sack) and he had a foreskin. He might have been a little worried about me seeing him shaved until he saw that I trimmed/shaved too. Nothing else happened. It was cool catching up.

So you stood next to a guy in a sauna you didn't know with your dick in his face. And nothing happened? And we need to hear this because?

And this is also why I don't go into the sauna at the gym, guy sitting/leaning on hot wet benches with not towel. Thanks for spreading your body fluids and matter around in an environment where it will grow so easily as a sauna.
Nasty!

Reactions: hooded55
D

deleted947790

So you stood next to a guy in a sauna you didn't know with your dick in his face. And nothing happened? And we need to hear this because?

And this is also why I don't go into the sauna at the gym, guy sitting/leaning on hot wet benches with not towel. Thanks for spreading your body fluids and matter around in an environment where it will grow so easily as a sauna.
Nasty!

He did know the guy, read the third sentence.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the point was he wanted the other guy to feel comfortable because one was nude and the other wasn't. I don't think he had his dick in his face. It just became casual. All good

Just a few months ago, my former boss moved into the locker beside me at my gym. I didn't know it until I was changing one day and he came in. Have crossed paths a few times now while changing. It was awkward at first but now just a little uncomfortable.

Reactions: GonzorSG

needtonut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
With warmer months approaching I'm hoping to hear some new and fresh stories you guys have that relate to Unexpected Nudity. Several of you have shared some really great stories. Some of you have told stories where nudity might be expected but with someone you didn't expect to see naked like a friend, co-worker, family member, etc... Those have been great stories as well. My favorites though are situations where you normally wouldn't be naked or expect to see someone naked and all of the sudden, BAM... a penis appears... or a great set of tits!

Wilson_90

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I remember when I went to the beach with my uncle. I was tired from running around so I decided to lay down on my stomach and rest under the sun. Then after a little while, a hairy bald guy in his mid 40s came and layed on his back in front of me, with his feet facing me. He was wearing these black speedos which must have been old because when he adjusted himself, his left testicle fell out. His nut was exposed for over 30 mins until he noticed it. He tried to fix it up but he became exposed again 10 mins later.

fun4812

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Nasty![/QUOT
Imagination is your only road against reality .

W

wavejock

I remember when I went to the beach with my uncle. I was tired from running around so I decided to lay down on my stomach and rest under the sun. Then after a little while, a hairy bald guy in his mid 40s came and layed on his back in front of me, with his feet facing me. He was wearing these black speedos which must have been old because when he adjusted himself, his left testicle fell out. His nut was exposed for over 30 mins until he noticed it. He tried to fix it up but he became exposed again 10 mins later.
that sounds more traumatic than anything

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My father had a bathing suit with a built-in athletic supporter that was not adequately anchored to the bathing suit. Once, when we were at the beach, the athletic supporter slipped way out while there were other people around with whom he was sometimes conversing. No flesh was exposed but the full outline of his penis in the athletic supporter was inescapably obvious. I was practically in a state of panic when I pointed it out to him, but he was completely calm about it and saw it is a very minor matter which he immediately corrected.

tominrichmond

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My father had a bathing suit with a built-in athletic supporter that was not adequately anchored to the bathing suit. Once, when we were at the beach, the athletic supporter slipped way out while there were other people around with whom he was sometimes conversing. No flesh was exposed but the full outline of his penis in the athletic supporter was inescapably obvious. I was practically in a state of panic when I pointed it out to him, but he was completely calm about it and saw it is a very minor matter which he immediately corrected.