Unexpected Nudity

CaliLatinoFreak84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I forgot the most recent one...
My straight roommate had a girl over one drunken night, I was passed out on the couch and so he thinks it would be funny to wake me up by sticking his bare ass in my face and spreading his ass cheeks. So, I woke up to him grabbing his junk and spreading his ass ha. He said him and his brothers did that to each other all the time haha. I've met his brothers and I wouldn't mind seeing the three of them romp around naked.

I went thru the same thing from my older brothers and cousins and their buddies. They would hold their dirty boxers over my face or spread their cheeks and sit on my face

Bobbie1952

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was working as a lifeguard and the guards locker room was unisex. We all knew to knock before coming in. One day I'm in there changing and the door opens suddenly. One of the female guards rushes in to get her bag and realizes I'm standing there naked. She grabs her bag and dashes back out saying "not looking, not looking." We were both very embarrassed at the time. Of course for the rest of the summer when the other guards would see either of us they would shield their eyes and say "not looking."

D

deleted817718

A few years ago I was waiting for my wife while she was trying on clothes, and she was taking a long time, I was sitting on a sofa near the changing rooms, rather bored. Then out of the corner of my eye I spotted a not quite closed curtain, and behind it getting undressed was a girl who looked about 21, was lovely and slender, had small breasts, no bra and was totally oblivious that I could see everything she was doing. She tried on several tops, exposing her lovely little boobs every time. then she slipped her jeans off and I got a nice view of her panties, which were pretty see through and I could clearly see she had a very thick and very dark bush which came out the sides of her underwear. I was so turned on and have though about it a lot since I saw her.

needtonut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Went to a taco shop for lunch today. Stepped into the restroom to wash my hands. The urinals are on the side wall as you walk in so you have a side view of the guys who are using them. Dividers keep you from seeing too much and there was only one guy relieving himself as I walked in. He was standing so far back, I could see his cut cock head and about an inch of his shaft with his hand wrapped around the base of his cock. Could also see the arch of pee splashing against the porcelain. He glanced my way as I came and didn't seem to care that he was on display. I washed my hands in the sink on the same wall with only one urinal between us. I left to go order my food and watched him walk out and head to his table with 3 other buddies.

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As I've noted elsewhere my best (male) friend and I are frequently nude together. In the spa, pool, etc.

Several years ago he was on a photo expedition with me, just as a companion while I was shooting landscapes in the desert. We weren't quite as comfortable then as we are now, but I figured he might be up for a few nude shots if the moment presented itself. (He's very athletic with a great body and nice dick and balls.) But after our first couple of stops all he did was take off his shirt. I figured, okay, maybe next time.

We stopped a few miles later and I was working with the camera shooting volcanic cinder cones which are in the desert east of Los Angeles. Stunning location almost nobody knows about. Along the opposite side of the road are some sand dunes.

While I'm shooting I realize my buddy has disappeared, so I start looking for him, walking up across one of the sand dunes to find him naked in the sun, fully erect and jacking in the dunes. He looks over and sees me, panics and starts to cover up. I - not stopping to consider my fortune - apologize quickly and go back over the dune, yelling for him to join me when he's done.

A minute or so later, still slightly tenting in his jeans, he joins me at the car and is obviously flustered, asking if I'd seen anything. I had, but it would have really embarrassed him. So I said "I've seen you naked before so no, nothing new." A couple of miles further down the road we stopped again, and I tried to get him to strip off but he refused.

Since that time, about a decade ago, we're far more open and he's posed for a few shots with me sporting a semi. (That's his cock I'm using as my, pardon the expression, "header" for my blog.) I've been planning a possible trip to the desert this summer. Wonder if I can convince him to come along...

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Since that time, about a decade ago, we're far more open and he's posed for a few shots with me sporting a semi.

Clarifying...he was sporting the semi while posing for me. I might have been, but there's no record of it.

D

deleted300444

Somehow I often find myself naked often with others, yet not unexpected since I do alot of nudist lifestyle activities....HOWEVER, what comes to mind was a early age experience...I dropped by unexpectedly to buds house to borrow something...his dad let me in and sent me to my friends bedroom...five minutes later my friend walks into bedroom from bathroom naked with a towel over his head/face as he was drying it. I only needed to borrow a tent...wasn't expecting him to walk in naked.

Marcbow

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At work we have a unisex changing room and only thing we don't share is the showers it male and female
Sometimes the women use the men's just because there's less of a weighing time on them anyway I was showering after s long shift when I heard people coming in then I saw my cubicle door open I shouted I'm in here only to see one of the female nurses stand there she said well well look at what Marc been hiding under his scrubs and winked and left

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At work we have a unisex changing room and only thing we don't share is the showers it male and female
Sometimes the women use the men's just because there's less of a weighing time on them anyway I was showering after s long shift when I heard people coming in then I saw my cubicle door open I shouted I'm in here only to see one of the female nurses stand there she said well well look at what Marc been hiding under his scrubs and winked and left

Weighting time? What kind of scale do you use during weighting time and how much weight to you use? Is it too heavy to lift?

BrianBoulder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was helping my female friends out. They wanted their bedrooms painted. The last day I stayed later to finish up. Still plenty of time before one of them got home. So I thought.
I needed to take a shower, which they were okay with, so I could get to class. I got undressed and turned on the water. I was a little hungry, so I went into the kitchen opened the fridge. Just then, I heard the door unlock and open. I was stuck. Elaine hasn't noticed. She put her books and things on the table and said Hi. Asked me how it's going and was I done? ONLY the fridge door was hiding my manhood. I was hoping she was going to look at her room and change. She looked at the bathroom, noticed the water running and saw I had no shirt on. Elaine then asked if I was naked. I replied yes and could she quickly go to her room. No way she said. By this time my penis was so throbbing hard. She sat down and said let's see him. I had no choice, I closed the fridge door. Wow, I heard rumors and now I see it's true she said. You better get your shower, but don't lock the door. I walked by Elaine to the bathroom and. Got. Into the shower.
Soon she opened the curtain and got in with me. Elaine was naked also and wanted to wash my body. I let her while looking at her nice boobs, tan lines, and very trimmed bush. We got out and dried each other off and went to her bedroom. I missed my class.
The next day I saw the other roommate, Karen. She thanked me for painting her bedroom and she was sorry she missed out on the fun. Come over Saturday night and let me pay you for painting. I went over and knocked on the door. I heard her say Come In. I entered and noticed she was behind the fridge door naked...

Mickey1234

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was helping my female friends out. They wanted their bedrooms painted. The last day I stayed later to finish up. Still plenty of time before one of them got home. So I thought.
I needed to take a shower, which they were okay with, so I could get to class. I got undressed and turned on the water. I was a little hungry, so I went into the kitchen opened the fridge. Just then, I heard the door unlock and open. I was stuck. Elaine hasn't noticed. She put her books and things on the table and said Hi. Asked me how it's going and was I done? ONLY the fridge door was hiding my manhood. I was hoping she was going to look at her room and change. She looked at the bathroom, noticed the water running and saw I had no shirt on. Elaine then asked if I was naked. I replied yes and could she quickly go to her room. No way she said. By this time my penis was so throbbing hard. She sat down and said let's see him. I had no choice, I closed the fridge door. Wow, I heard rumors and now I see it's true she said. You better get your shower, but don't lock the door. I walked by Elaine to the bathroom and. Got. Into the shower.
Soon she opened the curtain and got in with me. Elaine was naked also and wanted to wash my body. I let her while looking at her nice boobs, tan lines, and very trimmed bush. We got out and dried each other off and went to her bedroom. I missed my class.
The next day I saw the other roommate, Karen. She thanked me for painting her bedroom and she was sorry she missed out on the fun. Come over Saturday night and let me pay you for painting. I went over and knocked on the door. I heard her say Come In. I entered and noticed she was behind the fridge door naked...
Blah, blah, blah. Refrigerator.

Reactions: ClaphamRob