Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was helping my female friends out. They wanted their bedrooms painted. The last day I stayed later to finish up. Still plenty of time before one of them got home. So I thought.
I needed to take a shower, which they were okay with, so I could get to class. I got undressed and turned on the water. I was a little hungry, so I went into the kitchen opened the fridge. Just then, I heard the door unlock and open. I was stuck. Elaine hasn't noticed. She put her books and things on the table and said Hi. Asked me how it's going and was I done? ONLY the fridge door was hiding my manhood. I was hoping she was going to look at her room and change. She looked at the bathroom, noticed the water running and saw I had no shirt on. Elaine then asked if I was naked. I replied yes and could she quickly go to her room. No way she said. By this time my penis was so throbbing hard. She sat down and said let's see him. I had no choice, I closed the fridge door. Wow, I heard rumors and now I see it's true she said. You better get your shower, but don't lock the door. I walked by Elaine to the bathroom and. Got. Into the shower.
Soon she opened the curtain and got in with me. Elaine was naked also and wanted to wash my body. I let her while looking at her nice boobs, tan lines, and very trimmed bush. We got out and dried each other off and went to her bedroom. I missed my class.
The next day I saw the other roommate, Karen. She thanked me for painting her bedroom and she was sorry she missed out on the fun. Come over Saturday night and let me pay you for painting. I went over and knocked on the door. I heard her say Come In. I entered and noticed she was behind the fridge door naked...

Great Unexpected Nudity story, thanks for sharing. Hoping to read a lot more stories this summer.

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I worked in hotels for years adn yes this happens more than you think.
Worked as a manager in a hotel about 30 years ago. Late one night had to have the cops come in to evict a room. There had been complaints all night, drunkeness, fighting etc. As I am leading the cops down the hall to the room, this guy in another room opens his door to see what all the noise is about. Stark naked, shorter guy with a flaccid dick that looked about 9" long. Didn't even seem to phase him that he was standing starkers in front of the cops. Cop told him to get in his room and mind his own business.

Last edited:

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did anyone see some unexpected nudity this summer or did anyone unexpectedly see you naked?
Walked up and down the main drag at Pride with 4 buds this summer... about 10k people saw me naked... did 60 photos at least.

Reactions: trypod8907

jj7145

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Danbury, Connecticut, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure if this story fits but it might be worth mentioning. I work out in a New York gym in the mornings. About two weeks ago, when I got there I saw a guy there who just seemed to wandering around the locker room in his towel. I never saw him before this.

After my workout, I hit the showers. Since people were still away after Labor day, the gym and shower area did't have the usual volume of activity.

I noticed the guy from earlier was now lurking in the sauna just peaking out of the glass door. Not giving him much mind, I stepped into a cubicle on the opposite side of the room. At this time I was the only one in the shower area other than the guy in the sauna. In the last year gym changed over the shower cubicles from curtains to opaque doors. With the crack in the shower door opening I had a visual between the sauna and the nearby shower cubicles outside the sauna. Soon a fit guy in his late 30's takes one of the shower cubicles near the sauna. This is a guy who I have seen many times over the years. After a couple of minutes, the guy in the sauna steps out, grabs this guy's towel hanging on the hook, walks out of the shower area and tosses this guy's towel in the bin. He then crept back to the sauna.

Upon seeing this through the crack in the door, I admit I hung in my shower stall to see how this was going to play out. Probably 5 minutes later, the poor guy finished his shower reached out looking for his towel that wasn't there. I guess realizing he had not choice, he steps out of the cubicle, stands straight and marches out of the shower room without trying to cover up anything. Considering the guy usually keeps himself pretty covered up in the locker room, I don't think he was expecting to do a naked strut for the guys in the locker room.

After shaving, I went to my locker. I noticed the poor guy now dressed and towel thief, ironically had lockers almost next to each other.

I wonder if the guy ever suspected he was the one who took his towel.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not sure if this story fits but it might be worth mentioning. I work out in a New York gym in the mornings. About two weeks ago, when I got there I saw a guy there who just seemed to wandering around the locker room in his towel. I never saw him before this.

After my workout, I hit the showers. Since people were still away after Labor day, the gym and shower area did't have the usual volume of activity.

I noticed the guy from earlier was now lurking in the sauna just peaking out of the glass door. Not giving him much mind, I stepped into a cubicle on the opposite side of the room. At this time I was the only one in the shower area other than the guy in the sauna. In the last year gym changed over the shower cubicles from curtains to opaque doors. With the crack in the shower door opening I had a visual between the sauna and the nearby shower cubicles outside the sauna. Soon a fit guy in his late 30's takes one of the shower cubicles near the sauna. This is a guy who I have seen many times over the years. After a couple of minutes, the guy in the sauna steps out, grabs this guy's towel hanging on the hook, walks out of the shower area and tosses this guy's towel in the bin. He then crept back to the sauna.

Upon seeing this through the crack in the door, I admit I hung in my shower stall to see how this was going to play out. Probably 5 minutes later, the poor guy finished his shower reached out looking for his towel that wasn't there. I guess realizing he had not choice, he steps out of the cubicle, stands straight and marches out of the shower room without trying to cover up anything. Considering the guy usually keeps himself pretty covered up in the locker room, I don't think he was expecting to do a naked strut for the guys in the locker room.

After shaving, I went to my locker. I noticed the poor guy now dressed and towel thief, ironically had lockers almost next to each other.

I wonder if the guy ever suspected he was the one who took his towel.

I'm now sure that I'd have done in the circumstances, but it might have been reasonable to tell the victim who stole his towel. There was no excuse for that sort of behavior. It looks as though the thief did it to get a better look at the unclothed fit guy.

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fuck! I just got a call, have to head out in a few here.

This is another thread I've been perusing through, intrigued,and wanting to comment in.

Until I get back, you can look at the gay video/picture section at the many threads I started and I comment on how often/very common it is for these guys now a days both in the military and retired/disabled etc, to have absolutely NO SHAME in wanting people to know how they are, will walk around fucking stalk ass naked at the drop of a hot.

Hell, if they're putting their shit on Instagram, you know they don't care. I'm the total antithesis to them.

I'm super cautious, NO pics on the internet..

When I come back, I'll comment on many situations like this morning.

I had to drop some papers off to this guy down the breezeway.. { Fucking knee buckling/ smoking hot chiseled chest guy.}

I'm knocking on the door, he's murmuring for me to come in, he's brushing his teeth booty buck naked.
jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon.gif

And I'm trying to hold a conversation, while he brushes his teeth, spits in the sink, and THEN says, hold up let me get dressed...

Lookit, I appreciate these guys feel comfortable enough with me to do that.

Some, I suspect know my sexual orientation and still feel comfortable to do that , which takes the respect level even higher.

But still man.. COME ON.. I'm just saying..... I'm a dude, they're hot, they're naked.

Some of these sick fucks get off on that shit!!!

The biggest metronome I have to remedy it is, I outrank them, so I know I have to keep it in check.

Did anyone see some unexpected nudity this summer or did anyone unexpectedly see you naked?
Only one incident of unexpected nudity ( of sorts).
One day at the nude beach, I was walking back to the parking lot and saw the man ahead of me walk nude to the "clothing required" sign and then just wrap a towel around his waist and proceed to the parking lot.
Hope no one saw me. I have a 6' privacy fence around my back yard pool and have done a lot of nude swimming this summer. Also some nude pool vacuuming, etc. If someone did, they didn't tell me or call the police.

Capt Hook

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@jj7145 Interesting, I've recently been the victim of towel thieving a few times and have had to do the same thing. Was this at a YMCA by any chance? I use the sauna/steak a lot and sit on my towel so I'm often afraid of people accidentally taking my towel and using it, but there have been a few times when I've been creeped on and gotten my towel taken when nobody was showering next to me.

One time, I couldn't prove it, but I swear this one guy took my towel and then wrung it out in front of me in the steam room as if to show me he is now wringing out the towel he stole from me.

jj7145

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Danbury, Connecticut, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@jj7145 Interesting, I've recently been the victim of towel thieving a few times and have had to do the same thing. Was this at a YMCA by any chance? I use the sauna/steak a lot and sit on my towel so I'm often afraid of people accidentally taking my towel and using it, but there have been a few times when I've been creeped on and gotten my towel taken when nobody was showering next to me.

One time, I couldn't prove it, but I swear this one guy took my towel and then wrung it out in front of me in the steam room as if to show me he is now wringing out the towel he stole from me.

It was a sports club in midtown, not the YMCA.

Reactions: Notaes

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It was a sports club in midtown, not the YMCA.
I work out at a chain of YMCA's with open showers. In most of them the towel hooks are out of site of the open shower room, so it's not uncommon for a towel to get picked up by someone else. In one of the locations, there are no replacement towels, so I've had to drip dry as best I can, then dry off with paper towels from the sink area. Since these are open shower gyms, nudity is generally fairly acceptable throughout the locker room, so I typically ditch the towel after drying off and walk to my locker naked, anyway, so the only difference is that I'm walking around soaking wet.

I've also had it happen from stall showers at another gym chain, as in the scenario described. In this case, extended nudity is not the norm in the locker room. I basically had to do the same routine--drip dry and use paper towels. I have to admit it was kind of hot to walk around with my dick uncovered in a locker room where that's not the norm!

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He wears SHORTS-SHORTS

The Shorts

Now I’m about to talk about an Army brother, but the best way to describe his shorts are they the NIKE shorts that closely resemble the MARINE SILKIES.

Not the sheer NIKE shorts, but the length is about the same.

The Guy

To say this guy is an Adonis is an understatement. He has that worked out body that’s not bulky, but the definition is plainly seen on any shirt he wears. He has that inverted “V” down to his ass. And perfect muscly bubble but. So this fucker in SHORTS!!!!! GOOD Lord!!!! Salivating!!!

The Event

My gay friends who have benefited ROYALLY from hanging out around me calls my job A HUGE MIND FUCK, where I'm surrounded by a bevy of nice looking guys and ever so often, the occasional man meat pops out, a guy will just walk across the room naked as we're talking, AND I CAN’T TEASE or TOUCH.

Since I’m around the guys living quarters, with their permission I’m in and out of their rooms at all times.

So today, this Joe is wearing these shorts as I come into his room.

And the way his leg is positioned, it’s semi awkward, as I’ve trained myself to look in his eyes. Meanwhile, as we’re talking, this beautiful meat sandwich is just between that view.

I’m not talking about coin purses, I’m talking full-fledged/dick meat. I’ve already walked in and saw that shit outside his shorts the other day. Man, in another lifetime, I could just burry my face in that beautiful body and dick mound of his..

About the 4am this morning. First have to explain the block section of my street very few homes inhabited full time. Most are owned by seasonal people that come in the winter. My neighbor across the St. lives there full time. Good looking average guy in his 30's lives alone. So about 4 this am my dog had to go "potty" took her out the side gate of my back yard. I was naked and didn't care about putting shorts. Few seconds later realized my neighbor was at his truck in the driveway naked also. When we saw each other it was just a laugh hey, he said he was getting his smokes from the truck. We each lite a smoke, talked for a few min. My dog was done and each went back to our homes.

He wears SHORTS-SHORTS

The Shorts

Now I’m about to talk about an Army brother, but the best way to describe his shorts are they the NIKE shorts that closely resemble the MARINE SILKIES.

Not the sheer NIKE shorts, but the length is about the same.

The Guy

To say this guy is an Adonis is an understatement. He has that worked out body that’s not bulky, but the definition is plainly seen on any shirt he wears. He has that inverted “V” down to his ass. And perfect muscly bubble but. So this fucker in SHORTS!!!!! GOOD Lord!!!! Salivating!!!

The Event

My gay friends who have benefited ROYALLY from hanging out around me calls my job A HUGE MIND FUCK, where I'm surrounded by a bevy of nice looking guys and ever so often, the occasional man meat pops out, a guy will just walk across the room naked as we're talking, AND I CAN’T TEASE or TOUCH.

Since I’m around the guys living quarters, with their permission I’m in and out of their rooms at all times.

So today, this Joe is wearing these shorts as I come into his room.

And the way his leg is positioned, it’s semi awkward, as I’ve trained myself to look in his eyes. Meanwhile, as we’re talking, this beautiful meat sandwich is just between that view.

I’m not talking about coin purses, I’m talking full-fledged/dick meat. I’ve already walked in and saw that shit outside his shorts the other day. Man, in another lifetime, I could just burry my face in that beautiful body and dick mound of his..

I'm in a similar situation at work. I'm in a position of authority, but I'm around a lot of young guys at their peak hotness (early 20s). When I've used the locker room where I work, I'm overwhelmed by the stunningly gorgeous faces, bodies, dicks and asses that I see. Even outside of that, I see these guys around, and with all of the unusual hot weather we've been getting lately, they are scantily dressed and showing off their bodies. It's all I can do to not stare and start jerking off. I just have to sneak casual glances and pretend that it doesn't affect me at all when inside it's driving me fucking crazy and making me horny as fuck!!

needtonut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
About the 4am this morning. First have to explain the block section of my street very few homes inhabited full time. Most are owned by seasonal people that come in the winter. My neighbor across the St. lives there full time. Good looking average guy in his 30's lives alone. So about 4 this am my dog had to go "potty" took her out the side gate of my back yard. I was naked and didn't care about putting shorts. Few seconds later realized my neighbor was at his truck in the driveway naked also. When we saw each other it was just a laugh hey, he said he was getting his smokes from the truck. We each lite a smoke, talked for a few min. My dog was done and each went back to our homes.

This is an excellent example of why I started this thread! Love that it involved Unexpected Nudity from both sides. Thanks for sharing. I think I'd set my alarm for 4am if I were you!

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm in a similar situation at work. I'm in a position of authority, but I'm around a lot of young guys at their peak hotness (early 20s). When I've used the locker room where I work, I'm overwhelmed by the stunningly gorgeous faces, bodies, dicks and asses that I see.

Even outside of that, I see these guys around, and with all of the unusual hot weather we've been getting lately, they are scantily dressed and showing off their bodies. It's all I can do to not stare and start jerking off. I just have to sneak casual glances and pretend that it doesn't affect me at all when inside it's driving me fucking crazy and making me horny as fuck!!

Whew!!!!! It’s not just me. Dude, if it weren't for my friends visualizing this, as they say, in real time, I'd lose my mind as I feel I’d be the only one experiencing this.

THEN I come to THIS site and see a bevy of good looking guys showing the man meat as well. Even bigger dicks in a lot of cases, I just about lose it as well.

My friends (THE EYEWITNESSES), are concerned about me posting, as a few of my exhibitionist monsters post here. But I post, as it's almost to say, you can't make this shit up..

Even outside of that, I see these guys around, and with all of the unusual hot weather we've been getting lately, they are scantily dressed and showing off their bodies. It's all I can do to not stare and start jerking off. I just have to sneak casual glances and pretend that it doesn't affect me at all when inside it's driving me fucking crazy and making me horny as fuck!!

I'm about to resurrect a thread I have about BIG DICK TEASES.

It’s almost become like a blog of events where these fuckers are at times overtly flirting with me.

Like you, @AG08, because I outrank them, I can't go there.

I think I'd set my alarm for 4am if I were you!

In my case, this is the time my guys get up.

Don't get me wrong, the brotherhood/camaraderie keeps things in check for me.

But still with some of these guys, I'm like, Sheesh!!! Do you guys gave to be so smoking hot? And like this guy yesterday, MAN!!! That BODY, and on top of that I get to look at his dick too..

It’s like the younger they are, the more they don't give a shit.

I confess, I used to be leery about guys who posted dick selfies. But how can I NOT acknowledge, it’s created this culture, I’ve found, where guys will take the attention wherever they can get it.

I’m used to guys in the military being butt naked, not giving a shit, But dudes, this shit is getting ridiculous ( in a good way).

It’s like my previous post here, when the other Joe welcomed me into his room as he was butt naked brushing his teeth.

And only AFTER I came in, once he spat out his tooth paste out, he excused himself to get dressed.

No, come back later, I’m not descent. Or have a seat while I get dressed. It was like, “You’re cool, and I’m cool with talking to you stalk naked while I’m brushing my teeth.”

Let’s face it. I feel it’s mainly because they look good and are really cocky, full of piss/vinegar and self-confidence.