Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was in the bathroom in my apartment taking a shower. I had reported a leak from the upstairs apartment to my super. One morning, he stopped by my apartment. As I said, I was in the shower. When I got out and was standing buck naked in my bathroom about to reach for my towel, m super was at the door. He was hugely startled to see me, as I was to see him. I stood there naked while he awkwardly explained he was there about the leak I had complained about and said he had knocked several times on my door. Then I grabbed a towel. He was not hot, but in retrospect getting caught like that and being seen naked by someone who I never would have expected to have seen me naked was pretty hot!

tubeamp

Sexy Member
Media
Don't get you apparently younger guys, or guys where you live now.

We used to skinny-dip with all our male and female friends in college.

We used to change and shower in front of our male friends without any thought - they were often group showers (guys who did not were considered odd).

Even today, the health club I belong too involves small separate showers, but everyone from age 15-90 towels off and changes nude.

This sort of thing is a lot more common in Germany and a bit in the UK. It is fading away in America, but guys over 40 often were taught to get naked without shame in showers, locker rooms, steam rooms, etc.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... We used to skinny-dip with all our male and female friends in college.

We used to change and shower in front of our male friends without any thought - they were often group showers (guys who did not were considered odd).

Even today, the health club I belong too involves small separate showers, but everyone from age 15-90 towels off and changes nude ...

So exactly how does that qualify as "unexpected" nudity?

Reactions: needtonut

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So exactly how does that qualify as "unexpected" nudity?

Maybe he's trying to make the point that unexpected nudity shouldn't leave any sort of impression. Or at least, it wouldn't leave him with any sort of impression that was story-worthy because seeing people naked in non-sexual situations was fairly common.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was in the bathroom in my apartment taking a shower. I had reported a leak from the upstairs apartment to my super. One morning, he stopped by my apartment. As I said, I was in the shower. When I got out and was standing buck naked in my bathroom about to reach for my towel, my super was at the door. He was hugely startled to see me, as I was to see him. I stood there naked while he awkwardly explained he was there about the leak I had complained about and said he had knocked several times on my door. Then I grabbed a towel. He was not hot, but in retrospect getting caught like that and being seen naked by someone who I never would have expected to have seen me naked was pretty hot!
Here's another one that falls into the category of 'awkward unexpected nudity'.

We have a housekeeper that comes on a weekly basis. She is a kind, large woman from Guatemala in her 50s. Our kids think of her in a grandmotherly way. Anyway, the housekeeper has a key to our house so she can let herself in. My wife does all of the interaction with the housekeeper, so it is not usually in my realm of awareness when she is even supposed to come during the week.

My wife and kids had already left the house for the day. I was getting a late start and still taking my shower, shaving, etc. I walk out of the bathroom completely naked to get some clothes from the laundry room. And of course, I find the housekeeper there in laundry room folding clothes as I walk through the door. I immediately turn around and march my bare ass back to the bedroom.

We both pretended it never happened - nothing was ever said. However, my wife got a great laugh from hearing the story.

Not hot in the least.

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Last Sat. night I attended a loft party as a friends "date". The guests were mixed (str8 and LBGT). It was a chilly evening in Chicago and most people wore jackets. When we arrived the hostess told us we could put our coats on the bed in the back bedroom. The party was fun. They had good music and the wine and beer was flowing freely and I noticed a few people passing some joints out on the balcony. I didn't know any of the others except my "date" but I soon met several of the others and enjoyed talking with them. We spent about 2 1/2 hrs there and were getting ready to leave. I went to the back bedroom to get our coats and there on the bed was a dude and girl both buck naked fucking their brains out on the bed. It didn't seem to bother them that I was there so I just said "excuse me" and got our coats and left. I mentioned the scene in the bedroom to the hostess when we said good night and she just replied "I told them not to do that again tonight but obviously they didn't listen" Apparently it must be the couples "thing".

W

wavejock

One of mine...

few years back..I was on a work related trip to Australia where my company's headquarters were. It was a trip for a few people from each office to meet for a few days of company rah rah, classes etc. The mode was also that we would all share a room with someone at a different office to foster friendliness between the offices.

My first two meetings like this were uneventful as far as the roommate thing went. meeting three was different. I was matched with a Kiwi ( a new zealander just as an FYI) Fng nicest dude ever, amazing looking IMHO ( I have a thing for Aussies and Kiwis) met up that first day, cleaned up and went to a dinner, drinks etc. That night we re hanging out before, start getting undressed...at one point we are both in underwear..both boxer briefs on our beds...so im thinking ok thats cool. he gets up to go brush teeth and then comes back and boom takes off his underwear...he sleeps naked...

The guy was just so cool about it, and didnt hurt that his bod type was the kind I liked..sort of skinny/lean..dark blonde almost brown hairy legs..really big nuts..avg cut length. and he was totally like thinking it was normal.. On his bed he was just laying there before we shut off the lights,,,balls hanging to the side..when he got up in the morning there was total half hard partial also... this went on for 4 days.

And well what is hotter then stepping out of the shower and seeing your naked roommate shaving. lol

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sounds like perfect roommate, I tend to strip and get under covers if sharing, but if other guy is cool, I don't rush.

One of mine...

few years back..I was on a work related trip to Australia where my company's headquarters were. It was a trip for a few people from each office to meet for a few days of company rah rah, classes etc. The mode was also that we would all share a room with someone at a different office to foster friendliness between the offices.

My first two meetings like this were uneventful as far as the roommate thing went. meeting three was different. I was matched with a Kiwi ( a new zealander just as an FYI) Fng nicest dude ever, amazing looking IMHO ( I have a thing for Aussies and Kiwis) met up that first day, cleaned up and went to a dinner, drinks etc. That night we re hanging out before, start getting undressed...at one point we are both in underwear..both boxer briefs on our beds...so im thinking ok thats cool. he gets up to go brush teeth and then comes back and boom takes off his underwear...he sleeps naked...

The guy was just so cool about it, and didnt hurt that his bod type was the kind I liked..sort of skinny/lean..dark blonde almost brown hairy legs..really big nuts..avg cut length. and he was totally like thinking it was normal.. On his bed he was just laying there before we shut off the lights,,,balls hanging to the side..when he got up in the morning there was total half hard partial also... this went on for 4 days.

And well what is hotter then stepping out of the shower and seeing your naked roommate shaving. lol

Reactions: hornyguy269

frogman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Years ago I went with a group to an out of state marathon and was sharing a room with another guy. When I finished I headed straight back to the hotel; I was spent and wanted a nice shower. When I was done I was too tired to get a fresh pair of shorts so sat on the bed for 'just a minute.' Apparently I dozed off, LOL. When I woke up my roommate was in the shower, so he had obviously seen me naked. I grabbed a pair of shorts and laid back on the bed. He got out of the shower, not realizing I had woken up and came out of the bathroom, toweling his hair, and butt naked. He had a nice cut cock with smooth smallish balls. He was embarrassed and apologized profusely and covered up quick with the towel when he saw I was awake, LOL

Years ago I went with a group to an out of state marathon and was sharing a room with another guy. When I finished I headed straight back to the hotel; I was spent and wanted a nice shower. When I was done I was too tired to get a fresh pair of shorts so sat on the bed for 'just a minute.' Apparently I dozed off, LOL. When I woke up my roommate was in the shower, so he had obviously seen me naked. I grabbed a pair of shorts and laid back on the bed. He got out of the shower, not realizing I had woken up and came out of the bathroom, toweling his hair, and butt naked. He had a nice cut cock with smooth smallish balls. He was embarrassed and apologized profusely and covered up quick with the towel when he saw I was awake, LOL

That I will never understand. Why would a guy feel the need to apologize profusely (let alone apologize at all) for being naked in the presence of another guy after coming out of the shower? At my Y, most guys walk across the locker room naked to and from the open shower, and some even stop and chat with other guys while naked without feeling the need to apologize to other guys. My buddy and I get naked at our lockers, walk to the open shower together naked, and shower together naked without ever feeling the need to apologize for being naked around each other.

Call me an old fogy, but I just don't get it. :confused:

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That I will never understand. Why would a guy feel the need to apologize profusely (let alone apologize at all) for being naked in the presence of another guy after coming out of the shower? At my Y, most guys walk across the locker room naked to and from the open shower, and some even stop and chat with other guys while naked without feeling the need to apologize to other guys. My buddy and I get naked at our lockers, walk to the open shower together naked, and shower together naked without ever feeling the need to apologize for being naked around each other.

Call me an old fogy, but I just don't get it. :confused:

Well put. Half the fun of sharing a hotel room with a male friend is the opportunity to get naked in front of each other.

frogman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well put. Half the fun of sharing a hotel room with a male friend is the opportunity to get naked in front of each other.

He wasn't a friend; he was practically a stranger in that we saw each other only occasionally for training. He was also much younger (about 15 years younger).

I don't usually flaunt being naked, I am a bit self-conscious about my size (disproportionately big compared to my body size), and though I am active I don't have 6-pack abs, LOL.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He wasn't a friend; he was practically a stranger in that we saw each other only occasionally for training. He was also much younger (about 15 years younger).

I don't usually flaunt being naked, I am a bit self-conscious about my size (disproportionately big compared to my body size), and though I am active I don't have 6-pack abs, LOL.

Fair enough. If I was sharing with an acquaintance, I'd be less inclined to linger. Still, I think it's perfectly normal to get naked in front of another guy in such situations (as you might if you were changing in a locker room after the event), so still don't see a need for an apology. It's not about flaunting for me--no six pack, either, and I have a smaller-than-average dick--it's just about being comfortable naked.

Fair enough. If I was sharing with an acquaintance, I'd be less inclined to linger. Still, I think it's perfectly normal to get naked in front of another guy in such situations (as you might if you were changing in a locker room after the event), so still don't see a need for an apology. It's not about flaunting for me--no six pack, either, and I have a smaller-than-average dick--it's just about being comfortable naked.

Me neither. I don't know a majority of the guys I get naked around at my Y either, and still don't feel the need to apologize to anyone. I guess attitudes have changed, but in my day, any guy who refused to get naked around other guys wasn't considered a real man, called a "fag", and ridiculed to no end.

1ramdonguy

Experimental Member
Media

I would guess your friend came in, seen you naked, and thought you were cool with you both been naked. I would guess he thought it would be no problem, and no big deal for him to walk out the bathroom naked, as you were already, then when he seen how shocked and uncomfortable you were he apologised and covered up. I think if he was so uncomfortable with nudity himself he would never have walked out naked knowing you were already in the room, asleep or not.