Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have a kind of embarrassing story, with me being the one showing the unexpected nudity. Back in college, I went to study in Europe for a month one summer. The rooms were all double rooms, so I had a roommate. He was kind of a quirky guy, but nice enough. It was the summer, hot, no AC in the rooms we stayed in. So we were sleeping in just our underwear. Well, one night, I must have been sleeping a little restlessly. In the middle of the night, I woke up, sheets all off the edge of the bed, my tighty whities all twisted halfway down my legs. Even worse? I'm lying on my back with a raging hard on, pointing right up, the moonlight shining like a spotlight on it. The roommate was stirring a little, but I never knew if he saw me or not. We shared a bathroom with two showers, so it's not like we didn't see each other naked. But, I certainly wouldn't have expected him to see me throbbingly erect like that! :-/

frogman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just recently I was on vacation, renting a small cottage in a village of cottages. I'd been laying around commando in lounge pants when my dog needed to go out. So I got up and took her for a brief, slow walk in the common area. Lots of other people hanging out on benches, biking, etc. And when I bent down to pick up his crap I realized that the fly on my pants was wide open and my cock was totally visible for the world to see. Oops.

Philsy

Expert Member
Media
A few years back, I took my good friend and his wife away camping in my motorhome. I slept up front and offered the rear bedroom to him and his wife. In the morning when I went to take a leak, there was my buddy laying on top of the covers, buck naked with a raging hardon. He was so hard that is cock was pulsating to his heart beat. Needless to say, I made a few extra trips to the bathroom. I must say he has one of the most impressive cocks I have ever seen. I've seen him naked many times, but he just look so peaceful and natural.

D

deleted871301

I have a kind of embarrassing story, with me being the one showing the unexpected nudity. Back in college, I went to study in Europe for a month one summer. The rooms were all double rooms, so I had a roommate. He was kind of a quirky guy, but nice enough. It was the summer, hot, no AC in the rooms we stayed in. So we were sleeping in just our underwear. Well, one night, I must have been sleeping a little restlessly. In the middle of the night, I woke up, sheets all off the edge of the bed, my tighty whities all twisted halfway down my legs. Even worse? I'm lying on my back with a raging hard on, pointing right up, the moonlight shining like a spotlight on it. The roommate was stirring a little, but I never knew if he saw me or not. We shared a bathroom with two showers, so it's not like we didn't see each other naked. But, I certainly wouldn't have expected him to see me throbbingly erect like that! :-/

Mmmm... are you sure your roommate didn't try to give you a bj and then quickly jumped into bed when you started to wake up? Hence the reason for your undies being down and that raging hard-on?

I was staying at a friends house a few years ago. I was woken up by him in the shower and decided to go and make some breakfast. I heard him come out the shower and shouted if he wanted anything. He said yes so I made some more toast/bacon/coffee etc. That took about 10-15 minutes, more than enough time, I thought for him to be dried off, clothed and in the living room.

Not so! I walked past his room to get to the table and his door was wide open. He was standing there, still drying his hair off when I saw his pretty thick, cut, partially erect cock hanging free and his nice low hangers all loosened up from the hot shower. He didn't notice me at all. I'd never seen his cock before and it really was worth the wait as there was a running joke that he had a pretty large one. The joke was actually the truth! To add to the picture his thick curly blonde bush was untrimmed and wild, he was quite a hairy guy so it looked right.

I continued to to the table and we ate without me saying anything about what I'd seen. We eventually ended up living together with some other guys from our class about a year later and that's certainly not the last time I saw his cock. The next time though, at as gym, about 15 months after the first time, he had shaved it all off and it just looked a bit odd as he was so hairy elsewhere!

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My back yard is private, so in warm weather, I do my yard work nude. However, there are three neighbors who could see me from their roofs. In this part of the U.S., roof-top evaporative coolers are common and they do require attention periodically. One neighbor has seen me nude a couple times while he was working on his evaporative cooler. Another neighbor had hired an exterminator and while he was on a high point near the wall, he saw me nude.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I shared an apartment with a roommate for several years. Somehow, we never in the habit of getting naked in front of each other. Once, when he was away on a trip (and I couldn't recall when he was returning), I started the shower to get it heated up...which usually takes a few minutes. I then walked naked to across the living room the kitchen to get something. As I turned back across the living room, I heard keys, then the front door (next to the bathroom) opened and my roommate walked in. I said something like "welcome back" and proceeded to the bathroom. I then jerked off in the shower.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Years ago I had a fetish with skinny dipping. I stopped at a popular spot on the banks of the river that runs through the city. I said what the hell, safely scaled the bluffs, got down to the water, stripped and took a dip right there. At one point I got out of the water and laid on the bluffs naked and wet in the sun. I got back in the water and enjoyed for a bit, and next thing I know I heard a car drive up. It was a good friend of mine who spotted my car parked by the road. He came to the embankment and looked down. I was in the water of course but he caught me fulfilling my fetish. He asked me to go somewhere with him so I said, "well, I guess I'll have to put my clothes back on before I come back up there."

It was funny and cool.

Last edited:

ottosafado

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I lived in an apartment where the window of my room was facing other windows. was smoking and taking a beer, wearing only underwear ... my neighbor yells, "Boy, when you leave the window open, please use a clothes ... I have seen terrible things happening there in your room"

stoneten69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Many years ago, i shared an apartment with a female friend. One night, when I thought she was supposed to be gone all night, I was fooling around with my GF naked on the couch. She walked in and walked through saying "dont stop, heading to my room."

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
as I'm a total "serial-nudist" -- I was working hanging lighting in a theatre one day. I was supposed to be alone--and not many people have keys. I was on a ladder with a light and cable in my hands--wearing only boots and my work-belt--and in walks the Producer. He laughed and said, "only you!". He came to pick something up -- and then continued on his way--I remained nekkid! :)

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
as I'm a total "serial-nudist" -- I was working hanging lighting in a theatre one day. I was supposed to be alone--and not many people have keys. I was on a ladder with a light and cable in my hands--wearing only boots and my work-belt--and in walks the Producer. He laughed and said, "only you!". He came to pick something up -- and then continued on his way--I remained nekkid! :)

You have more nerve than I have!

latinabella

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When is the last time you encountered unexpected or accidentally nudity either by seeing it or being the one who ended up naked? Even if it happened a long time ago but still stands out in your mind, please share. Also, feel free to add some photos of unexpected nudity!

Unexpected nudity happened a few weeks ago. My husband and I were at home. He stood in the shower and I cleaned up in the kitchen with the music on, quite loud. I waited for a couple of friends to come over, and every time they come for a visit they usually ring the door once and steps right in.

And it was no different this time. I heard the doorbell rang and how they entered, I shouted "Hello" telling them I was almost done with my chores. And all of a sudden I hear my friends laughing and screaming and I ran directly out in the hallway just to see my totally naked husband stepping out if the shower with the towel on his shoulders. And just walk past my friends with no shame whats so ever only smiling at them and says like "Hello ladies..." and I just cant believe he does that.

Though, non of us, me or my friends are not that surprised he does a thing like that. Its not the first time a thing like this happens. We have known eachother for a very long time and they have known my husband for a very long time as well. They dont get offended, but its still a crazy and inappropriate thing to do.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Unexpected nudity happened a few weeks ago. My husband and I were at home. He stood in the shower and I cleaned up in the kitchen with the music on, quite loud. I waited for a couple of friends to come over, and every time they come for a visit they usually ring the door once and steps right in.

And it was no different this time. I heard the doorbell rang and how they entered, I shouted "Hello" telling them I was almost done with my chores. And all of a sudden I hear my friends laughing and screaming and I ran directly out in the hallway just to see my totally naked husband stepping out if the shower with the towel on his shoulders. And just walk past my friends with no shame whats so ever only smiling at them and says like "Hello ladies..." and I just cant believe he does that.

Though, non of us, me or my friends are not that surprised he does a thing like that. Its not the first time a thing like this happens. We have known eachother for a very long time and they have known my husband for a very long time as well. They dont get offended, but its still a crazy and inappropriate thing to do.

Inappropriate of course, but surely amusing and not something to turn into a federal case.