unexpectedly seeing someone you know naked

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a clerk from my office and her boyfriend were frequent visitors to the Red, White, and Blue nude beach near Santa Cruz, Calif. There were about 4,000 employees in the company, and one weekend she recognized one of the young engineers walking toward her. She effusively greeted him and asked how he enjoyed the "beach". The guy was absolutely mortified.

Later that week she saw him in the hall. He turned red and tried to turn and run, but Peggy caught up with him. "Are you gonna be at the "beach" this weekend? You should come with me and my boyfriend!"

Dude was never seen in our building again!!! Oh, Peggy told us all about it...

busterbud

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was on a business trip with a colleague and had to drop some papers off at his room. He answered the door naked....obviously intentional, as he could have easily put on a robe before answering the door. He is married with 2 kids, but I've always gotten a strange vibe from him. Anyway, he obviously wanted me to see his cock, which was not very impressive.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I'm usually more suprised to see people I DON'T know naked...

I work in retail
and I am cleaning out the fitting rooms in the Mens section one time (read that again, I was in the Mens fitting room area) and I hear "wait I'm not dressed yet!" and I look up because I hear someone
so I see into one of the fitting room stalls is a guy coming out, and his wife is topless
and I'm thinking to myself, this is why we have a rule about only one person to a stall...
he didn't seem to mind that I saw his wifes boobs but she was embarassed

another time I am walking by pushing a cart that we take freight out to the floor on and I am pushing it back to the stockroom as I had emptied it previously, there was nothing in front of me and it is a semi long walk (big store) so I look to my left and right as I am walking along out of mostly boredom, and as I look right a girl is in the doorway of the Intimates Fitting Room
not off to the side and you could just barely see or anything, she is standing in the doorway with only a bra covering her uptop
and she's asking her bf if he likes the tan one, or the teal one
and I am thinking to myself, is she daft or an exhibitionist?
its got to be one I just didn't know which

also I was asked to take a look at a girls wedding dress one time, but when I went in she was only in a slip and I could see basically everything
she acted like the slip was her dress and everything was cool...
I'm not sure what was going on there

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was at the pool one day in college and a buddy of mine was coming from the gym, we both had the same next class so were finishing up at the same time when I came out of the shower he was at his locker drying off. I used to seeing men in the change room and to this day havent seen anyone the same length soft as me. I always seem slighty surprised when I see someone I know. I dont know maybe its cause I dont generally try and picture in my mind what they look like naked but I was a little shock to see him. I think I was easily 3 times him in length or more. He had one of those it looks like a head attached to balls junk. I almost felt the need to cover up since my slaps around as I walk and Id be surprised if his even moved. He was probably the first college friend I knew I saw naked, not the last though probably the smallest. I still remember the shock even though its didnt look freakishly small, it just kinda fit him.

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Never unexpectedly no... I have when I've arranged to go swimming or to the gym with someone. But I can see that if you randomly bumped into someone you knew in some such place, it could happen. Never to me though :tongue2:

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I remember when I saw my barber in the showers of the swimming pool after a workout. I knew he was a keen diver, but didn't realise that he worked out at the same pool as I did. He was the one who said hello to me and it took me a long time to place him - I thought he was someone from another swimming team that I had seen at competitions, and it was only when he mentioned getting into shape for diving that I realised who it was. After that I always seem to see 'through' him when I came to have my hair cut.

yorkshirebunny

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So how did she look naked, hot or not? What did she say when she noticed that you saw her naked?

that really is the wrong question to ask someone who has seen their sister naked. I don't think you are right in the head :frown1:

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Saw sister-in law naked at her place once, her sister my ex and I were staying and she'd just got up. I thought she'd got a really hot body, and couldn't get her out of my mind. A few years later I got to fuck her, and found she liked sex a lot better than my ex, apart from being a nicer person. I married the wrong woman...:frown1:

cocktailweenie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have sometimes seen co-workers or guys I golfed with naked in the health club showers. You feel a bit awkward at first but the feeling quickly passes. Recently I've seen two young guys who work in grocery stores I go to. One is unbelievably gorgeous, studly, about 19; in our shower room the unwritten rule is brief glances only, so I wonder if he recognized me as one of his deli customers. I certainly recognized him. I love going to that store and seeing him there, knowing exactly what his cock and bare ass look like.

Reactions: chadb7

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG!

I saw my store manager in bed with another guy at a sex club. He was sitting with the door to his room open rubbing his cock on this other guys ass.

The guy was gayer than white loafers and I wouldn't put it past him being in a place like that, but it was just as weird seeing him there.

It was my last time going there for more reasons than one, but that image of him burnt into my head made me never want to return.

D_but wait you also get

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have sometimes seen co-workers or guys I golfed with naked in the health club showers. You feel a bit awkward at first but the feeling quickly passes. Recently I've seen two young guys who work in grocery stores I go to. One is unbelievably gorgeous, studly, about 19; in our shower room the unwritten rule is brief glances only, so I wonder if he recognized me as one of his deli customers. I certainly recognized him. I love going to that store and seeing him there, knowing exactly what his cock and bare ass look like.

So what do they look like?

SolidPalm

1st Like
Media
I've never seen anyone I knew naked in the locker room...I've seen guys that I met at the gym and have talked with them/gotten their business cards, etc. I took a swimming class in college and saw all the guys from there naked in the showers, but I didn't know any of them before the class. Since I've never run into any one I know in the nude, I can't say whether it was awkward or not, but I imagine it would be at least a little weird at first and then get over it.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Saw my boss's boss naked at Bally's in Chicago... I was going into the showers and Steve was just toweling off. He was only a few years older than me at the time (32 vs 36, maybe) and had a great body, it turns out. Funny, at work he was extremely extroverted and a bit of an ass, but in the shower area he looked kinda like a drowned rat and was very reserved -- maybe because he didn't have his glasses on and seemed startled when I greeted him by name. Skinnier naked than I expected, but with a big uncut dick.

Before that I worked at Johnson & Johnson and we had a gym on premises -- a concept called Live for Life that J&J was trying to turn into a product to sell to other companies. We were all encouraged to take advantage of it before or after work and at lunch, so I got to see pretty damn much every guy I worked with naked in the locker room or shower. Everyone from interns to VPs.

But the most striking example of public nudity, which didn't affect me directly, happened in Kassel, Germany. I visited a friend one winter and we went to the private rec center that was built over a thermal spring. Beautiful facility. But what blew my mind was that on the second floor nudity was mandatory in the pools, saunas, steam rooms, etc, and literally half the town was in there. I saw naked kids introducing their naked parents to their naked teachers. I saw people greeting the postman. I saw naked husbands introducing their naked wives to their naked work colleagues and their naked spouses. I was reeling from this, and my buddy Sebastian thought my surprise was the funniest thing. He said nobody thinks twice about nudity in Germany. It still blows my mind.

Last edited:

enviroboy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
once in college i ran into my advisor coming out of the shower in the locker room... it was just around the time our thesis projects were due, so i was seeing him everyday with corrections and stuff. Needless to say it was kind of awkward. He seemed not to care, but i was obviously looking everywhere but at him. We never talked about it...

I also saw one of my buddies naked when we were drunk. He had at least 9 inches and we were busting him about it. i was more than a little aroused... :)