unexpectedly seeing someone you know naked

cocktailweenie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So what do they look like?

His cock was about 5 inches (flaccid, of course). He appeared to be circumcised but the head might have been skinned back because there seemed to be excess skin near the ridge; wonderful hairless white and athletic shapely ass; not much body hair. The other guy was shorter; smaller uncut dick; one time I saw him he had a complete body shave; not as attractive as the first but still nice to look at.

JP0724

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My brother and I were roomates during college and I came home from class one day and he had just gotten out of the shower and was walking around buck ass naked! I thought my eyes would burn out! lol.. It was totally awkward, but it was nice knowing that big doesn't run in my family... he totally got screwed! That's what he gets for being str8! lol j/k

HiJinx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another incident-
I was in the shower after my workout in the morning, turned around and there was my doctor showering next to me. What a surprise! When I was looking for a doctor I chose him because he was a bit older than me but not so old that I thought he wouldn't keep up with the changes in medicine. The first time I went to him was for a complete physical. He was so hot looking I thought that I will never see another doctor again. (it turns out he was also a really great doctor and I have refered friends to him several times).
Anyway, he has seen my dick quite a number of times but I had never seen his and it turns out that except for his blond hair and my dark hair, our dicks were exactly alike.
We chatted a bit while showering and I've seen him a couple other times when our schedules just happen to match up. Unfortunately, he has a killer body still and mine just won't respond to my excercises. Perhaps, the pizza, beer and lounging around the house has something to do with it???

Ballbuster

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The most embarrassing and awkward moment of my life:

A couple weeks ago I was at the gym, in the locker room, having just finished a work out and wanting a shower. I was walking to the shower, naked, looking around, when I notice someone coming out of the shower: my current Economics teacher, whom I've had the hots for for about a year. His muscles were soaking wet, his cock was rock hard, and seeing him like that made my flaccid cock rock hard. I was so embarrassed, I could feel my cheeks turning red. He greeted me, I just waved at him before practically running into the shower. Then, as I was walking from the shower to my locker, we saw each other again, and I was still rock hard. He just said good-bye, I muttered good-bye, and he left.

Reactions: chadb7

D_Tyrone_Tittickler

Experimental Member
Media
I was getting undressed to change into my workout clothes at the gym when the pastor at my church rounded the corner. He saw me, said hello and dropped his gym bag in front of a locker across from mine and he began to undress while we carried on a conversation. He is in very good shape, hairy, uncut and a bit larger than average. We exercised together and came back to the lockerroom, showered and left. We now coach each other in the weight room so we go to the gym together several times per week. Nothing weird about it, just two guys spending time together at the gym. He is seen mostly by other parishioners on Sunday morning so all they see is the man in the chasuble and stole.

Reactions: jdoniswrong

boegeel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i saw my direct boss and undirect boss naked.. first time i saw my boss naked was when we went on company's outing. after did some outbound activities we went to the shower. there me boss completely naked showering. he is cut and a bit small in size.. haha. second time i saw him naked was when we went to sauna during business trip. last time i saw him naked when we went to other business trip and we had to share a room. when he was towelling i accidently entering the bathroom, not knowing he was there. we has small conversation while he was still naked. i think now i'm get used to see my boss completely naked.
and my undirect boss, i saw him completely naked while in a hotel's jacuzzi & sauna during business trip. he's korean where ettiquette in sauna is completely naked. me and my other colleagues wore shorts but he just went completely naked for around 1 hour in the area. anyway korean men are quite casual about nudity. so, it wasn't a big deal for them to be naked in front of other men

D_Cleasby Clapworthy

Experimental Member
Media
I posted this on another thread a while ago..........

I went to the gym yesterday with young guy that i work with. Hes only 19. He had told me that he'd only been once before so i met him there. He was in his gym gear already on a tread mill when i went in so i presumed he had come dressed like that. We worked out for about an hour but didnt really pay much attention to each other till i went to leave. Anyway, after ssying bye I went into the changing room and went to the sun bed. I always walk from my locker to the sunbed naked coz whats the point in taking a towel with me its only about 20 feet away. I spent 6 minutes in there, then went straight from ther to the shower. Big communal shower room. When i walked in this guy i work with was in there showering but was wearing a pair of trunks which was wierd coz there is no pool so he must have bought them to shower in. He looked at me and I saw him glance straight at my cock. He was looking really really awkward. I took the shower next to him and just started chatting. lo and behold after a couple of minutes, he just took his trunks off and stuck them behind the shower pipe. He had a fairly decent sized dick and we then went from there to the sauna together and sat in ther for about half an hour and carried on talking as normal about work and stuff. I think people are so paranoid that people will thik they are gay if they are naked, but as soon as guys see other guys nude they lose their inhibitions and arent embarrassed as much. Guys should lead by example and dont be so paranoid. Its just a dick!

D_Cleasby Clapworthy

Experimental Member
Media
We went to the gym again yesterday and he was completely different to last time. Seemed like he couldnt wait to get his kit off! We actually went down to the changing rooms together and showered together. I came to the conclusion that he wanted it to be like that all along, but was more worried about me, than i was about him. His little trunks that he had with him last time were no where to be seen thank god. He just stripped right next to me and actually stood there chatting while he waited for me to get ready to shower. There were a few other guys in there this time too. All completely naked needless to say!! Lost all his nervousness. Its a great exoerience and i think its a great bonding experience.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Saw my commander nude many times... but we all shower nude routinely after exercises and shifts... big thick dicks swinging and plump nut sacks galore...

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Kind of a twist on the same theme .......

Do you find if you see a pic of a naked guy and he looks like (or reminds you of) someone you know that it makes it hotter? i.e. a pic of a naked guy who looks like a neighbor or business associate

tray22nc looks just like one of my friends that i have a huge crush on...

D_Cleasby Clapworthy

Experimental Member
Media
Im interested to hear what peoples thoughts are about showering with collegues/mates/strangers. do you feel differently with different people. Are you more or less likely to get naked with your mates than people you dont know? Would you feel awkward showering with someone that you work with?

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never unexpectedly naked no but, when i was a teenager i was in my back garden and i could hear the bloke from next door talking, well it was a hot summer day and i glanced through a hole in the fence to see him lying on the grass with legs pointing towards the fence, he lifted his leg up and i got an eyeful of up-short, it was fantastic cos i had a huge crush on him!

zombyalive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
once i went camping with my girlfriend and some of her friends. two of them saw me nude semi-erect and thought i was soft, rumors then started that i had 9 inches. although flattered, what was i to say, "no it's only a bit over 7?"

my girlfriend would have flipped anyway if she'd found out i was talking to her friends about the size of my dick.

mictlan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was walking to class 1 day and i always park far because i dont have a parking permit for the school so i was walking towards the campus and i see this little black honda civic just chillin in the back of the parking away from every1. i actually didn't really notice the car until after i saw what i saw and it made sense that the car would be parked so far away lol. so i was strolling past it and out of nowhere a bare foot raises up and i looked over like "wtf was that?" and see a beautiful ass and clean shaven va-jayjay pumped up into the air so i looked away quickly like "oh shit" and then i hear some dude moan. i guess she was giving him head but he was clothed and she was butt-naked.

so yea about a month later i see some gorgeous girl walking next to me.shes in my english class but im not sure whats her name so i stopped @ my car and tossed and my backpack into the backseat and then i looked over and saw her jump into her little black civic. i dont really know her but its kinda funny when she goes up and does presentations in front of the class. i always chuckle

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Im interested to hear what peoples thoughts are about showering with collegues/mates/strangers. do you feel differently with different people. Are you more or less likely to get naked with your mates than people you dont know? Would you feel awkward showering with someone that you work with?

I think I would feel more comfortable knowing there was someone in there that I knew - Outside of my family.

It would give me an opportunity for small talk...to break the awkward silence.

Showering with strangers is just wierd...nobody says anything...everybody clutches their towels like they've got something you've never seen before.

Like other people have said... we all are built basically the same...so what's the big deal.

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Went to a nude yoga class for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Looked around and saw a familiar face, took a while to place it and remembered it was a guy I used to see at a gym I went to a while back. he saw me looking at me, we didn't speak at the end and I haven't seen him since. I may have glimpsed him naked before but he wasn't one of the guys who would get naked in the steam room - and I'd seen him around outside with a woman so it was interesting to see him at a men's nude yoga session.

I'd seen someone else from the same gym, who also didn't use the steam room, at a nude night club, otherwise its more that I've seen guys from the gym (or nudist clubs) outside in their clothes.

If you're comfortable with yourself naked, it can be interesting to see other guys naked, their dick is as much part of them as any other part.