unexpectedly seeing someone you know naked

D_Cleasby Clapworthy

Experimental Member
Media
At the weekend i went canoeing with my uncle and my cousin. My uncle is in his late 50s and my cousin is 24. When we got back to the centre the instructor said to us, "the shower block is over there". I hadnt expected it. I thought we would just go home and get changed after.I havent seen either of them since i was about 8 years old and definately never saw them naked. My uncle disappeared to get a hot drink but my me and my cuz went straight to the showers. It was quite a small room and had communaal showers. I was a bit nervous as i didnt want to freak him out by just getting naked as i do at the gym or pool, so i started undressing slowly to see what he was planning on doing. He did the stupid towel dance thing where he kept his boxers on, then took them off once he was wrapped up. This was a bit odd i though as the showers were naked anyway. He waslked to the showers as i carried on getting undressed but i saw him from behind hang his towel up and enter the shower room. So, i just walked naked to the shower. It was the only male in my family i have ever seen naked. He certainly had nothing to be ashamed of! We showered for a good 20minutes and he didnt worry about his towel on the way back. Also we stood next to each other naked drying off. I saw him checking me out quite a bit and we stayed naked together for quite a while, just chatting. As we were getting dressed my uncle came in. My cuz was still naked but i had my boxers on. He was in no rush to get dressed infront of his dad. I left them to it. Was a nice experience to be comfortable with him after all these years.

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The underlying issue to this thread is that seeing another person naked, and being seen naked by another person, DOES change the dynamic of the relationship, forever!

It may be for the good, or it may be for the bad, but it does change things.

And I can state, from my own experience that both have happened to me. I have met other men I already knew in the locker-shower areas of the "Y", and after we saw each other naked, the friendships seemed to just go away. Conversely, I have had the same experience with other "friends" and we seemed to be able to build on this situation, of having been naked together, to become even better friends.

It is an area for fascinating study, to learn how it does affect a relationship when shared nakedness is injected into it.

B_smkindude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ya one time I went to my cuzin house and went into his room and caught him naked putting on some breifs and he had a nice dick 6 soft and uncut and I told him "nice cock" and he looked up and just laughed and said "take a picture it'll last longer" and we both just laughed

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In about 1985, my next door neighbor asked me to help him with a computer problem. His computer was in an upstairs bedroom. Upon reaching the 2nd floor, I could not help seeing a full-size nude painting of his wife. I did the only thing a gentleman could do - I pretended not to see it. He and his wife had to know that anyone would see the painting at the top of the stairs. Probably she had painted it; she was an artist. Anyway, I was quite startled.

more_guy2004

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My brother and I were roomates during college and I came home from class one day and he had just gotten out of the shower and was walking around buck ass naked! I thought my eyes would burn out! lol.. It was totally awkward, but it was nice knowing that big doesn't run in my family... he totally got screwed! That's what he gets for being str8! lol j/k

There is just something hot about this story...lol :biggrin1:

briansmeat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
always happens to me when i go to my university gym. i'll be in the locker room & run into a few classmates i just saw a few hours before. its real casual for me though. i usually just say whats up & move on with my day

JacquesValue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had the opposite experience: A guy showed up for an interview at the project I'm working on. I wasn't involved in the interview, but I was in the room. This guy's face was familiar enough... then when I stepped out of the room, it occurred to me that this was someone I knew from sex parties and a few exhibitionist opportunities [yes, SF is like that]. I didn't bring it up.

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never really had this happen to me, seen a few mates in boxers after a heavy night out out, and did have a friend flash me her boobs once. She had something on her lip, and lifted her top to wipe it, and well... she wasnt wearing a bra that day. Dont know if it was accidental or not, but either way, didnt phase me. We just carried on talking like it never happened. I suppose nudity is no issue to me. :)

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I went to a fishing museum in Ostend and on the ship that formed the main part of the tour there were cabins with 1980s calendars, including a 'girlie' calendar with someone I knew about fifteen years ago. I knew she had been a model, though it is over ten years since we last met.

jj7145

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Danbury, Connecticut, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was nineteen or twenty, I rented a summer house with a group of friends. Two coworkers had come down to visit with me for the day. One of them was this guy Bob. Bob was a year younger than me and the captain of his high school wrestling team. He had a beautiful, muscular body. Even though they didn't bring a change of clothes, they went swimming in the ocean in their shorts. (They didn't bring a change of clothes). When they got back, my coworker Bob asked if I could wash his shorts and underwear since they had salt in them from the ocean. I said sure and offered to lend him a pair of my shorts. We went back to my bedroom to find him a pair of shorts. I thought I was hand him the shorts and excuse myself so he could change in private. When I turned around to hand him the shorts, he was stripping out of his wet shorts and underwear. I could believe that one top of his bulging muscles, I got to see his thick Italian cock. It wasn't the longest I had ever seen, but it was nice. Unfortuantely, I had to try to look away so he did not catch me glaring at it. One of my favorite memories form growing up

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
After a workout at the "Y', I was in the communal shower area. My neighbor unexpectedly entered the showers from the pool. He strips off his swimming suit and starts to rinse off. I waved and said hi. He tried to respond but we were at opposite ends of the shower room so I couldn't hear him. So I moved down to the shower head just next to his so that we could talk without shouting. For some reason this seemed to freak him out. He got really quiet and it was uncomfortable. Weird experience.

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I once encountered a guy in the shower-locker room at the Y who seemed to enjoy being naked in front of me and the others, which made it easier for me to extend my naked times too, and we would sit on the benches across from each other and talk, totally naked.

But when I met up with him out in "clothed" society, and also with our wives, the easy familiarity just wasn't there. Neither of us seemed to be comfortable then.

And sad to say it affected our "naked times" too. After that we did not seem to feel comfortable being naked together.