Unfaithful because of size?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Lordpendragon, May 1, 2006.

1. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

If you knew that you weren't getting as much pleasure out of sex because of a size incompatability in a relationship, would you consider it ok to satisfy your needs elsewhere?

2. luvbgdk

luvbgdk New Member

No, it's not ok to be unfaithful because of incompatibility related to size. We've got to be real with each other. If size is important, then you have to make that evident up front. Cheating just reveals a lack of integrity on your part...don't you want something real?

3. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Only if the guy were onboard, as in swinging. I wouldn't cheat. I'm pretty big on honesty and directness. I'd try to work with him to make our sex better. If it were still an issue based on size, I'd probably have to weigh the pros and cons of how satisfying the relationship is and how big a problem the size issue was. If all else failed, I'd end the relationship before I'd cheat. For me, sex is too important a part of a relationship to stay in if I'm not feeling sexually satisfied. If things were bad enough that I felt like cheating, I might as well just end it entirely.
    But luvbgdk is right - you have to be up front from the start. To me this issue would really never come up, because I know what I like and need sexually and, heck, the guy's cock is going to be the same size the 1st time we have sex versus the 10th time. So if he's so small that it's going to be a problem, I wouldn't get into a relationship with him to begin with. If he's big enough, but then the sex ends up not being very good, it's probably an issue of performance, and that can usually be fixed.

4. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Would a man cheat because he wanted a tighter vagina? If penis size is that big of an issue, an extracurricular roll in the hay is not only sleazy, it's temporary. A dildo is better than a hung guy with no skill and cheating...is bad.

5. lisa_2662

lisa_2662 Member

Never. If size is really an issue, the relationship probably isn't going to work, and you should just end it. Going elsewhere for sex because you're not satisfied with your partner isn't a very healthy way of going about things, and isn't an excuse for cheating on someone. If you can't make it work in the bedroom and thats a major problem, I would end the relationship. As mentioned above, using large toys is a great thing to try for anyone that has a problem similar to this. I've only done it once with a guy, but it was very exciting to both use one on myself and have my partner use it on me. Some people enjoy swinging but personally that type of thing wouldn't appeal to me. I like having a man one on one.

6. oz_buff_guy

oz_buff_guy Member

Backpacking around at the moment - soon appearing
    I agree that lack of size is a shit reason to cheat, but I have had sex with an older married woman who said that she wanted sex from young hung guys (her husband was older than her and apparently hung like a sparrow) - When I first met her in a bar, she had grabbed my crotch within 60 seconds of meeting to check if I was worth continuing the conversation with - very direct I think you'll agree. No excuse I know, but it doies happen.

7. wrench

wrench New Member

its not ok. my wife and i are completely incompatible sexually. she says sex hurts too much with me, we've been to sex therapists amd marriage counsellors. its been years since we've had sex, but we're compatable in other ways, so we just deal with it.

8. Gisella

Gold Member

Yep, i do agree with Lisa.

9. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Thanks Wrench - it just shows that these things are a personal choice. I have similar experiences to the buff Oz guy, and like many others, have ex's who have come back for seconds even though they are with new guys. I also know many men who have younger girlfriends because they no longer get pleasure from their older looser wives.

10. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sure it's okay to look elsewhere. It is not okay to cheat. I wouldn't do either of those things. When I was in love, my opinion was that there was no sex in the world worth jeapordizing what we were building together. Ah, if only he'd felt the same.

11. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Cheating because of a size incompatability is a pathetic excuse. If things are that bad try using vibrators, dildo's, butt plugs anything, even try swinging or 3somes but if you feel you need to cheat for that reason then there is probably underlying problems in other areas of the relationship/marrage.

Draft saved Draft deleted