Unfaithful cycle?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Discobear Dude,

Your girl must have been pretty slick to have been cheating on you for a month and have pulled the wool over both your and Lenny's eyes, and it sounds like she's doing it again. Stop being the wuss in a bad relationship and dump her.

Consider her shyness about sex. She may have not wanted to get it on with you because she had just had another guy in her, perhaps Lenny, perhaps others. She's a player and she's playing you.

It is sad to continue being with people that are not good for you.

Discobear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Maybe you guys are right, but even when I ask her about it, she just gets sad about what happened between she and Lenny and denies having done anything before or since with another guy.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can give her one more chance. But that is it.
Don't be suspicious, just have fun together.
Let bygones be bygones.
If you both want to be together, be together.
Be open and communicate about your mutual expectations for the relationship.

Remember though, as far as faithfullness and "cheating" it doesn't really exist in your case. It is all a consturct, or rather a simple mutual understanding between the two of you only. And there is no mine yours ours in the case. You are offered no protections until you are actually legally married. In our society, of course, even when there in a recognized marriage, there are very few legal protections, most especially for the man.

Do you want to marry this girl? If so, in light of recent events, I can understand you wanting to think about it very seriously and take your time. If this insult is not something you think you can ever get over, you may want to think of ending the romance. If so, you don't need to waste anymore of your time. (You don't need to waste any more of hers either, but considering what a busy girl she is, that must reasonably form less of a consideration in the matter at present)

It is true that there are "other fish in the sea" as so many posters and Spanish tv dramas very wisely advise. This is only part of the story however. Yes, by no means, stay with someone only because you can - so as not to have been slighted, or to know you are preffered to the likes of Lenny.
Don't though, let another guy have your goods if you want them. Take them and own them. If she is the person who you prefer above any other, if in otherwords you love her, then you have a right to be happy with her. Just be certain not to be letting little incedents like this happen under your nose again, man up a little, and cut back on the video games.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Respect and sincerity are all in a relationship.

If that were me I would have sent her "to take a dump" as we say in Italy.

But it is easy to say it from outside: when you are in love you are sometimes defenceless and completely in your lover's hands.

The advice is to try to start your love life over with another girl, maybe after a period of healing.

If you can't do it, maybe you are in love, but not an idiot.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does no one here believe in second chances or fidelity?

My wife cheated on me 20 years ago, it was rough on both of us but we are past it. Is trust ever 100% again? Probably not but in our case I believe she has been faithful and loves me but what is important is that I love her, and we worked through it. We have been together 34 years. You have to decide what and who is important to you, maintain your "self" and be secure enough to move on no matter which direction you take.