Unfortunately small penises

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_Stronzo, Apr 25, 2006.

1. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

I have had two "strange encounters" with exceptionally small penises - and I do mean small. I didn't much like it. In fact, I had to mask my dismay.. Yes I'm shallow I guess. But a six foot two dude with a four inch hardon? It's just ... well... too bad.

What does one do?

I'm posting this in reaction to the thread about "bigger is better". Average is fine but OH MY GOD... this one dude was so freaking handsome and his body was perfection (the six footer). It was as though his cock forgot to mature.

It was yucky and all Michael Jacksony or some weird shit.

I just think you need something to hold on to.

Anyone else have a "tail" to tell about exceptionally small ones?

2. xrush_uncut

xrush_uncut New Member

Haven't had any such experiences, but understand cause I have one of those small penises. I couldn't agree with you more. There's nothing to hold onto. I tell my boyfriend that all the time and he says it doesn't matter to him and he likes me just the way I am, but I feel he's being cheated a little bit. It's a good thing he's a top only, I guess! For me, anyway!:smile:

3. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I ducked out on a guy who was 2.5 inches. He was bad at foreplay too. I mean really bad. And he'd told me in advance he didn't eat pussy. I was going to make a rare exception based on very delicious sexual tension between us. But 2.5"? I had never seen one smaller than 6" at that time, and had no idea grown men could be under 3". Now that I've seen and felt a broadeer range, I would have sex with a guy that small. But he'd have to eat me first. Or after. Whenever. But eating me out has to happen, and since I can't reach, he has to be the one to do it. Oh. And he'd have to be much hotter than the 2.5" guy I met.

To be honest, I never touched a johnson that was harder than his. He was unbelievably solid. That was kind of a turn-on.

4. geitjeshoeder

geitjeshoeder Active Member

I knew this athletic guy who was on my soccer team, who was about 1" soft and 6'4" tall.

5. Cosota

Cosota Member

I am not particularly proud of the fact that I’ve had sex with at least a couple of thousand guys, plus I’ve seen a few other thousand naked.
    I’ve had sex with guys with a penis smaller than the one you describe and with guys with extremely big ones. Looking back, even if in my mind I detached the cock completely from the person, (something that in reality I find nearly impossible) I swear I can think of hot and gorgeous-looking cocks in all different sizes.
    When I was much younger I had a long-term relationship with a guy who has a very small penis. Seeing him naked would almost invariably give me an instant erection. For a long time I was convinced that he was the most beautiful man that had ever walked the earth.
    It’s a pity that you cannot get turned on by men with small penises cause you are going to miss the chance to bed some really hot and interesting guys out there.

6. madame_zora

Gold Member

I honestly cringed when I saw this thread, because I've been posting on the thread about suicide today, and it kind of upset me.

A few things- I would like to draw a clear distinction between average penes and micro-penes. Average, normal, 4 to 6" dicks are NORMAL! Since about 85% of all men have dicks in this range, that's not something for which I can drum up a lot of sympathy. The problem is they come here.

Here, everyone is magically 8x6- even the women. Everyone is huge and everyone knows it. Normal, healthy guys feel depressed because they buy into the fantasy that they are the only ones left out of the huge schlong club. I used to get PMs about this almost every day, which is why my signature says what it does. Every guy in the world wants reassurance from a known size queen that their dick is gigantic. Now, none of them know that every other guy on the planet has EXACTLY the same fear for EXACTLY the same reason, so they each think that they should get someone's undivided attention for as long as they want it over their hideous, horrible problem of being ABSOLUTELY NORMAL!

Of course, you can imagine how arousing it is to hear these insecurites barfed up right before sex, "Are you sure it's big enough? *accusatory glance* You're just saying that to make me feel better....how big was your last boyfriend's?....how many guys have you been with?" it goes on and on.

Actual micro-penes would be under about 3" and are in fact rather rare. These men have their own set of issues that I doubt we are qualified to handle here. We can help with emotional issues perhaps, to an extent, but a man with a micro-penis has more on his plate than his emotional outlook, he has actual physical issues to address in order to have a satisfactory sex life.

Still, any decent study has shown that for women, dick size is pretty far down the list of things she considers important in a spouse or mate, but that message never reaches it's intended audience. The message is still "All women are size queens", and they reinforce this by promptly asking a size queen for her opinion!

All this leads to a viscious cycle. Men who perceive themselves to be smaller, often have a chip on their shoulder going in. They resent eating pussy as something they think only *they* have to do because their dick isn't big enough to do the job. Now they get to hate the girl AND themselves- double bonus. Now, any published study will also show that most women actually orgasm better from oral sex than penetration, regardless of dick size, but why let that ruin a good pout?

Maybe this seems defensive, and perhaps it is. Still, other than women who have had pretty many partners, nobody really knows how much the whole freaking world is the small penis support group. Sometimes, we women would like to have sex without being forced to play mommy and reassure guys that their dick is fine, really. No, seriously, I mean really. No, I mean it's great...it's HUGE actually. Yeah, I do mean it, in fact it's the biggest dick I ever saw in my life and I LOVE you for it. Honestly, I'd date you JUST for your big, enormous huge dick. Really. *snore*

Yeah, I've walked out on two guys who were smaller, and both times it was because their attitude sucked.

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

@ Zora - Does my little penis make me look fat?

8. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Me too. Partly because of the title ... why should a small penis be "unfortunate", other than for someone who has a worldview fixated on the stereotype of bigger=better?

I truly consider the number of inches between a guy's legs irrelevant. At least two of the most attractive, desirable, fun-to-be-in-bed-with guys that I ever dated were a little over 3 inches. And they were gods compared to one guy with around 8.5 inches who thought he could simply lie back and expect to be worshipped. Have I had good experiences with guys who had bigger dicks too? Of course, but it was personality- and intellect-based; their cock size was pretty much incidental and barely significant at all in the equation. What turns me on more is seeing that a guy is aroused and passionate... whether the cock that provides part of the evidence of that is three or eight inches.

Having said this, maybe I might see things differently if I were into casual sex, where the focus may be more oriented toward the 'goods' rather than the 'person'. But part of the reason I really dislike casual sex and find it unrewarding is because there's no person attached, just a body. And that ain't enough for me.

9. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I once picked up a studly 6'3" Latino guy and when we got to his car, he produced a dick the size of my pinky. It was the smallest thing I've ever seen. I was really drunk and between the alcohol and his circus dick, I ran back in the bar and threw up...after yanking on it exactly 4 times (he shot his load and I shot out his car door).

10. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Preach it sister! I am cross-posting this (as soon as you gie the okay)!!!

11. Gisella

Gold Member

Well..

After being here for a short time and never in my life saw so many large penis together and so different one for the other...unbeliavable how unique each one are...

By now i saw more penis from unknow men than the vaginas of close girlfriends, men are all hang out and its so easy just to look and see ther sex...and i think this is a problem for men to keep looking and comparing to each other.( I hate that in some men i just hate that because some feel so inadequated that although im cuming and cuming with him - still - he say he is not good enough and all of that crap!!:mad: )

Well, by now i know that most men i had was average to small average satisfied me. If i was a less wet woman they would be even more satisfying. At least 50% of my partners now i know were small.

There are woman in this world that would be satisfied by them and hopefully those man will never never catch the "i am inadequate fever" because this is were the problems will start...

Do you know something...more i see so many many many penises i trully dont care about it an getting kind of numb and tired of looking at it :biggrin1: ...and more i want to look into a man brains , intelect, sensitivity, criativity ans so many other things that makes a man attractive to me...i will choose not have a big penis pleasuring me phisicaly any time if the guy is superficial and selfcentered...boring person with a big weapon still not attractive to me.

Dont want see no more penis for a while...:ponder:

:blindfold:

12. Gisella

Gold Member

Wait wait...

I do have couriosity to see only one penis here!!! :redface:

But hope he will never show it here!:wink:

Please keep the great mystery Mr. Administrator Rob ( i love your SuperMan avatar too!):biggthumpup:

13. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Zora really made all the points I would have made (and who knew I was magical? Not me, for sure!) and I would just like to add one more:

I have never had an encounter with an extremely endowed man. Most of the men I have had sex with have been in the 5-6.5 inch range and not very thick, either. All were extremely dissatisfied with their size and that made (makes) me sad.

Just because a guy has a big(ger) cock does not mean that he wants one in his partner. Or that not having one is a deal-breaker. I was very happy and extremely pleased with all of my male sexual partners and none were close to my size.

It gets tiresome to constantly have to reassure someone that you love all of them (including their cock) and that a gigantic dick is not a requisite for good, pleasing sex. I am more of a cum pig and prefer and huge cum load over a huge cock, but I know that is just me and that I am in the minority.

In another thread, someone asked: "In a perfect world, would penis size matter?" to which I responed: It already doesn't matter.

Penis size only matters in the minds of the men that obsess on it and the women (and partners to said men) who deal with the fallout of said obsessions.

Sad.

14. steve2727

steve2727 Member

Albums:
    Reminds me of something my Grandad said,

He'd been in a wheelchair since World War 2 and he said to me one time 'Lad, don't let anyone tell you it doesn't matter how much you've got between your legs. I thought that, then that grenade went off and suddenly there was a good 15 feet between my legs. It made a difference alright.'

15. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    Bravo Alex. Have I told you I love you? :smile:

16. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

To MZ and alex8;

Yes, yes. I knew there would be flack. But let's get real here. I knew some would cringe and I know the statistics on penises. But I posted this thread since it was honest. And so far several have recounted similar shock and dismay. And since we're all very candid on here (about everything) I thought I had the ability to open the topic and give my own experience and have everyone give us theirs. It was to better the understanding of the "Large Penis Support Group" (which in and of itself is a rather condescending title for a message board given the implications of it) and its real intent. To that end I hope it's successful.

To belong to LPSG and post photos of your cock then to say you "cringe" at the subject of small penises I think is rather contradictory given that much of the site lauds large ones. "Sex with a large Penis" is a thread I've never gone into because the title seems like you're only having sex with the apparatus rather than the individual. So let's all apply the same rules across the board. To me it's title always makes me 'cringe'. But I didn't go in there picking it apart to negate it. I simply leave it alone.

In fairness, I say let's cover the entire spectrum. Oddly we can slam someone's right to practice their religion without bounds but when it's suggested that a tiny penis is disconcerting it's offensive.

There's no real balance there.

In response to Bronx's post:

What's odd is that the two I first described were harder than anything I'd ever touched!! Weird. But it was like touching something that was angry rather than sensual.

Lousy at foreplay?? OUT THE DOOR, I say.

Seems to me if he's minimal in the pants he'd better make up for it in foreplay.

17. Scott537

Scott537 New Member

At first I thought I was undersized but guess I'm only at the lower end of average. I'm 5.5" hard and never had any real complaints! My wife says my size is comfortable and if much bigger would leave her SORE. I used to frequent a nudist park (met my wife there) and found I wasn't outside the norm. Did see someone now and then larger than average,but that was a rare occurance!I think it would do guys that are insecure about their size a big boost if they did go to a clothing optional or nudist park
    I'm sure there are much the same issues with females when it comes to their breast size. Come in all sizes and I love them all!:biggrin1: :smile:

18. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

If I were packing 5", spooning etc. wouldn't be as enjoyable. I'd let her juggle balls with a dick on her forehead before all that.

Also, guys with small dicks slip out a lot more too... or so I've heard. Let's not get overly PC.

19. Latiszari

Latiszari New Member

Albums:
    I think that the size isn't all on a man, as the breast on a woman. Of course there is a problem, that the woman can enlarge her breasts while the man can't make bigger his penis. But it's only a matter to accept himself and to meet objective persons, who doesn't value men only about the size of their cocks.
    According to me, i met guys whit small ones and whit large ones too, and i appreciated both of them. I think that a big dick is more exciting, but a small one can be intriguing sometimes.
    My two cents... ;)

20. txquis

Gold Member

My average sized dick has been totally enjoyed by most,
    and turned down by only one or two.
    If my 6.5 with big balls makes one or two cringe, then it proves that everyone is too small for someone out there....and that makes me cringe. lol

Draft saved Draft deleted