Unfortunately small penises

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never been with a partner who was extremely small, but doubt that discovering one would shock me that much. I know there have to be some pretty small ones out there to bring down the average size because there are obviously a fair number of huge ones, many on this site.:biggrin1: Of course size is a personal preference but sometimes it almost seems like the girls and guys that "like the big ones" feel they have to apologize. For me, it's a visual turn-on to see a long, fat penis. When actually having sex the physical size is less important to me. Also, I think a semi-hard dick always looks more enticing than a fully erect one.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
madame_zora said:

It's completely selfish and unfair to expect other people to put more effort into liking you than you do yourself, so stop it. Now. Please.

Again--the nail on the head. We have discussed esteem issues here in several threads in several sections over the past few months I recently had my Ex-BF end our relationship over HIS esteem issues (over email no less).

In my last message to him I said this(in part):

...No amount of my saying or showing how much I loved you or how hot I found you can make you believe it if you don't...

I am fine. This thread is not about me. I post this as an example that YOUR esteem issues can, do and WILL hamper your availablity to people who really want to enjoy life with you. Sad.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Amem Mme Zora!!!!

Yep!!!

(thank u about u liking my post and for sure you understand my saturation ...we are kind of very much similar in many other ways too...i adopt you as my american sister, ok? I like you. )

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe off topic - but "resenting having to eat pussy"???:confused: That's as much fun as f*cking, especially if it's with a verbal type women!

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
One of the friends I work out with has a cock that's no more than 5 cm soft (less than two inches, almost no shaft, just head). But he seems so relaxed about his body (he should too - he's tall and much better built than I am), he's the first to strip off, chats in the locker room without any clothes on, obviously not worried at all that his cock is shorter than most of the other men's. A healthy attitude, no ?

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ionto said:
One of the friends I work out with has a cock that's no more than 5 cm soft (less than two inches, almost no shaft, just head). But he seems so relaxed about his body (he should too - he's tall and much better built than I am), he's the first to strip off, chats in the locker room without any clothes on, obviously not worried at all that his cock is shorter than most of the other men's. A healthy attitude, no ?

Entirely. Good for him.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Stronzo said:
I have had two "strange encounters" with exceptionally small penises...What does one do?

One does as best one can. I should point out that I'm no size queen. Whatever size dick a guy has that I like, is fine with me. I've been with some big ones; I've been with a few tiny ones, and with a lot in the middle of average.

The small guys I've been with have all been really good at making out,kissing, oral, and bottoming. They were sharing, caring people, who liked to take their time to make sure <I> got off in a glorious, sweaty way... so I made sure they got off as well.

For me, sex is all about both partners having a good time, and each having a good orgasm or two. I can't imagine an orgasm feels any worse to a guy with a three-inch dick than it does to a guy sporting eight inches.

MajorBob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have known some incredibly sexy and handsome men who were average size and perfectly happy with themselves and their sex life. Men vary as to largely endowed some are very shy about it, but most like on this site are proud of it and boast. I found from experience you get more propositions from men than women due to the one common ground the locker room shared with other men. The advances can be made by soe fo the most unlikely men

smallguy1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have micropenis myself and it kinda is unfortunate , hard its just 2 1/2" by 7/8" i posted in here awhile ago same name without the 1 behind it! i've lost alot women over it , most laughed , the last one told me we weren't sexually compatible when she saw it, nice way of sayin my dicks to tiny, but someday i'll find one that thinks its cute i'm sure, i'm only 28 so i got plenty of time! i gotta admit it is damn tiny though and very hard to work with for sex

pexman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bud, you've got an extremely valuable and very attractive quality that I know will attract a very, very committed woman someday--confidence. You don't sound as though you let ur size, even considering some of the shallow reactions from "ladies," to get you down. Confidence is very high on the list of things woman find attractive in a man so I know you'll be fine.

Ur a great example to me because at one time, seriously, in college I thought I had one of the smallest cocks in the world. seriously. why? because I read Penthouse forum letters and believed (LOL!) all the cock sizes mentioned--very, very few were smaller than 7". At that time mine was 5.5" long and very small soft (clearly one of the smallest soft in the dorm's public shower), an inch or so shorter than it is now, and I didn't know larger soft cocks don't grow as much as smaller ones do, proportionately. I obsessed over my "tiny cock" constantly. Not a day went by when I didn't attribute anything I did badly or unsuccessfully to having a small cock -- making a bad play on the sports field, being unable to pin a roommate when we were wrestling, not being able to pee as loudly as other guys (sounds crazy, but when one questions his manhood it can get really extreme and silly). Glad that's all behind me now. You'll be fine, bud, and I am happy for you.

pexman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What woman who obssess with size forget is that a rock-hard cock, no matter how small, medium or large, is a huge compliment to her. It means the man attached to the cock finds her desirable and attractive enough to get intimate with -- which means opening himself up to the extreme vulnerability a sexual encounter entails. Too many women forget that somewhere behind that cock is a beating heart that has as many feelings as hers does.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
pexman said:
Too many women forget that somewhere behind that cock is a beating heart that has as many feelings as hers does.

I don't think that's true. I think this site shows that actually very few women focus on cock size to the exclusion of other qualities. If anything, it's men at overvalue and obsess over cock size.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pexman said:
What woman who obssess with size forget is that a rock-hard cock, no matter how small, medium or large, is a huge compliment to her.

.. and by the same token a man obsessed with size can forget that a rock hard cock (and there is such a thing as TOO small.. but I'll grant you medium or large) is a huge compliment to him, too. :cool:

Matthew said:
If anything, it's men who overvalue and obsess over cock size.
Now you're getting to the real crux of the matter Matthew.

lemontree

Just Browsing
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
let me preface this by saying that the smallest penis i've ever taken part in was probably around 5", with the largest being 8.5".

i would not say that i despise small penises; however, one problem that i DO have is when smaller penises are circumsized. as far as i'm concerned, if the skin on a penis isn't going to be sliding up and down the shaft, i'd prefer a bigger penis. why? so i don't feel like i might be hurting the guy when i'm giving him a handjob.

but then again, i almost exclusively prefer uncut penises. maybe that's just me?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Matthew said:
I don't think that's true. I think this site shows that actually very few women focus on cock size to the exclusion of other qualities. If anything, it's men at overvalue and obsess over cock size.

The Male ego is as fragile, if not more so, than the female ego. I am actually glad that I went through life never realizing that I was large until college (I had watched som much Pron with Ron Jeremy and Peter North that I thought mine just looked like everyone elses give or take a 1/2 inch). Remebering what an outcast I always felt like keeps my humble in many regards.

Cock are like boobs in that regard (or asses). Some guys will go through life never feeling like they have much to offer anyone unless they are continually validated in regards to their penile attributes. It's a shame.

Stronzo said:
...and by the same token a man obsessed with size can forget that a rock hard cock (and there is such a thing as TOO small.. but I'll grant you medium or large) ...

I was hoping you had not forsaken me Stronzo!

I was just having this conversation with a few friends in DC. One was saying how he met a guy whose erect size was not larger than the rather small salt-pepper shakers on the table (2.5-3" maybe) at Annie's. He said he handled the situation gracefully and they did have sex. The guy was gorgeous, well-built and obviously haunted by his own size.

I have never had the situation present itself, but I would have to think that given the amount of ass I carry, that a cock would have to be a minimum length in order to penetrate me (if that is where we want to go). I don't think it is fair that guys with smaller penises have to be relegated to bottom status but I can see where the physics of male-male penetration could hamper the desire to fuck that exists between two people.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Stronzo said:
Oh and that point about a 'minimum length' to get where it needs to? INSPIRED!:biggrin1:

Hey--I can suck and kiss anything and you'd best have at least be 5-6" if you wanna make through the back door. My ass works like a force-field in many regards. Eating it before fucking it yields the best results, I've found. I do so love it when a man can reach my prostate. WOOF!!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I read somewhere that doctors have stated that in order for a man to successfully have sex the penis needs to be 1.7 inches long. I wish I had kept the web site address and how they arrived at that number.

Sex should be about being turned on by the other person and being able to satisfy the other person.

The only comments here that I have had a problem with are the ones that tended to indicate a disapproval of guys with dicks under a certain size. Fine to not find the guy stiumulating or not wanting to have sex with him. But don't judge the guy by his dick.

I am average. But I find large dicks more visually stiumlating that small ones. That doesn't mean though that in bed, it would make any difference. The largest sex organ is the brain. And that is where arousal takes place, not in the dick.

I have always maintained that a man can pleasure his mate regardless of dick size.

I read an article sme time ago about a man who for medcal reasons was no longer able to get an erection. The article said the wife said he could still pleasure her as much as ever. There is oral sex, finger stimulatoin and a lot of other ways to pleasure a woman.

I have a virgin ass. I would love to know what it feels like to be fucked in the ass. I love the looks of the big dicks. But when it comes time for insertion, I just might change my mind and want a small one at least the first time.

Last comment: We are turned on by what we are turned on by. As long as we don't put down or insult people because they aren't sexually stimulating to us, that is fine. That is life. We owe no one an explanation as to what turns us on. Hell, I don't know WHY certain men turn me on. Damned if I know. My dick seems to understand though.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Freddie53 said:
The only comments here that I have had a problem with are the ones that tended to indicate a disapproval of guys with dicks under a certain size. Fine to not find the guy stiumulating or not wanting to have sex with him. But don't judge the guy by his dick.

I agree Freddie.

I began this thread because sexually (from an arousal pov) I find very small penises unappealing. I talked about a couple of dudes with whom I'd lost all physical attraction for this specific reason.

In that same light I don't often fuck women because I'm not really a pussy hound. Does it mean I'm 'judging' those women? I don't think it does, no.

But remember I'm talking about tiny penises here.

In those cases I wasn't 'judging' the guy. I just couldn't keep my wood so in that case my "lower head" was doing the thinking for me.:redface:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Stronzo said:
I agree Freddie.

I began this thread because sexually (from an arousal pov) I find very small penises unappealing. I talked about a couple of dudes with whom I'd lost all physical attraction for this specific reason.

In that same light I don't often fuck women because I'm not really a pussy hound. Does it mean I'm 'judging' those women? I don't think it does, no.

But remember I'm talking about tiny penises here.

In those cases I wasn't 'judging' the guy. I just couldn't keep my wood so in that case my "lower head" was doing the thinking for me.:redface:
Which is the problem. No matter how much we might like the other person, if we aren't sexually attracted to them, we just can't kee the dick hart.

Think about this. Some terrorist has a gun at my back and tells me to fuck my 83 year old mother. I love my mother dearly, but I am not sexually attracted to her. And I don't think even with a gun pointed to me or an offer of a million dollars if I could successfully fuck her would matter. I would not under any circumstance be able to fuck my own mother period.:eek:

I point that out to say ability to have or not have sex with a person should have no bearing on our abiity to deal with that same person in non sexaul situations.

As I think I said, I am average. I can't help it that I find big ones arousing when looking at the pictures. but when lookng at the pictures, I am not picking out friends or lovers or horrors, sons, fathers, or students. I am a retired teacher. That would be a hell of a note for teachers to select which students are in their room by lookiing at the illegal and immoral pictures.:eek: The striaght guys and lesbians could do the same with bra sizes. Horrors.:eek: