Unfriendly encounter

Wilde316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Recently I was spending some time helping a friend and his girlfriend move into their new home, while moving them in I got a call from work demanding that I come in, as I am a salaried employee I basically have no choice. Since I was dirty and needed a shower I asked my friend if it was okay if I used theirs. He of course said yes. Heres the situation.

After I was done showering my friends girlfriend walked in on me as I got out of the shower, whether she knew I was in there or not is not the question. The question is how long can someone stare in shock at a naked man before it becomes uncomfortable. Now I'm not shy luckily I was graced with a healthy 5.5" limp member, which she obviously admired. My main question and reason for this thread is to ask...

Anyone else experienced this kind of situation, where a random occurence has someone you never planned on seeing you in the buff?

Scarpia

Experimental Member
Media
It wasn't unfriendly. About 15 years ago I needed to sell my sofa because I had ordered a new one. One Sunday night I posted a notice in the lobby of my condo building. About 7:15 the next morning, I was about to step into the shower with morning wood when I heard a knock at the door. I assumed it was my neighbor Richard. I wrapped a towel around my waist and looked out the peep hole. It was George, the building's day porter--an attractive gay black guy who always sported a noticeable bulge down the left leg of his starched kakais. I opened the door a crack. He said he was interested in the sofa. I let him in and immediately he said he would take it. While he was writing the check, he asked if I would help him place it in the hall outside my unit. A friend would help him move it later. George took the end closer to the door and I took the trailing end. About midway, my towel slipped and fell to the floor. I didn't say anything. When we got to the outside hall and lowered the sofa to the floor, I thought George's eyes would bug out. He thanked me and I went back into my unit. I stood there in a dazed rush. About thirty seconds later, there was another knock. I looked and it was George again. I opened the door a crack and he said he forgot his check book on the table next to where the sofa was. I let him back in and he walked past me and past the towel on the floor to retrieve his check book. He gave me an eye-bath on the way out. I retrieved the towel and headed to the shower to relieve myself.

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea well, when we were kids my brother used to come into the bathroom while i was showering and throw a bucket of cold water on me. hes like 8 years older than me. when he went off to college for 5 years during which i matured a lot sexually, upon his return the first chance he had to play this cold trick on me, he tried..he comes into the shower with a bowl of cold water in his hand..sees me standing with my cock hangin' and his eyes widen wider than ive ever seen..his face turns bright red and he says "thats really fat."--we never talked about dicks/sex because of the age difference so it was really weird for me to hear him say that. i was laughing my ass off in my head but it came out as "get the f*ck outta here motherf*cker!!"

bigtwin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My family owns a vacation home near the shore. One weekend several years ago my wife and I (plus kids) and my brother, his wife and kids and my folks were all there. This is not unusual. At one point the wives and my mom went off shopping. While they were out my brother and I went for a run and my dad was watching the kids. After a while we circled back to the house and I decided to call it quits grabbed a towel and headed to the outdoor shower. My brother continued to run. The wives returned from shopping and my brother's wife asked who was in the shower. My dad mistakenly named my brother. His wife comes around back, opens the shower door saying his name. It was me and she stood there for what seemed the longest time before turning and running back into the house. She spent most of the afternoon in the bedroom with a migraine.

rchangin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Recently, I was at my condo in Palm Springs and went out to the courtyard to get my clothes from the dryer. I'm often naked when I'm there, but try to keep it within my enclosed area. Well, my neighbor came through the garage door (shared garage space) into my courtyard to say hi and we both got a big surprise. Obviously, he wasn't expecting me to be naked, but being the exhibitionist that I am, I just carried on a conversation while I was gathering up the clothes. Definitely not an unfriendly encounter, but we don't really know each other very well either. I guess he knows me a bit more now, huh? :smile:

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm well one time, when no one was in the house I got up out of bed, semi-hard to answer the phone. Just as I pick it up, my mum comes out of her room to ge the phone! She obviously wasn't at work like I thought. I just screamed and ran back to bed.

Another time, I was really drunk and was naked in my room, with my girlfriend. She told me to go get a glass of water as I was so drunk. So I did, but didn't bother to get dressed. My sister saw and said she's scarred for life...

Never had anything as hot or tempting as the shower thing happen though. I have some GG's coming my way though! YAY me.