Unhappy board members?

RedheadedSpdFrk:
You ignorant, big cocks,  
not one cock will ever be interested in a normal cock
it is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is damaging lives and egos of millions of people , This site should be forbidden..

THIS SITE SHOULD BE FORBIDDEN,  
EMOTIONAL DAMAGE TO MYSELF AND MILLIONS OF OTHER NORMAL PEOPLE

To those of you that find this site so damaging...why are you here?

Stillwantmore22: Who knows...there are a lot more "damaging" things in the world than this forum. LOL. ::)

robertxxx: is it so difficult my question, can anybody hel p me out???

is it really so difficult?

i dont want to compare this with real world issues like wars or something,
this is about hormones

jjdov26: A dramatic interpretation:

"There is nothing to do about it. Wha Wha Wha. I am an obsessive little freak whose little dick cant attract a hung gay man. Wha Wha Wha. I'm going to act like a jerk until they ban me from the board. Wha Wha Wha. If anyone doesn't like it or posts something I'm not interested in, I'm going to insult them and say they are ignorant. Wha Wha Wha. Now I'm going to add a bunch of Smileys. Wha Wha Wha. :) ;) :D :mad: ;D :eek: 8) ??? ::) :p :-[ :-X :-/ :-* :'( Thank you, Have a nice day. Wha Wha Wha."

Rich2003: lol JJ.

I've never had so many private messages- I feel kinda flattered that our friend Robert seems to have picked me out for special attention- or has he been sending private messages to everyone??????

rikter8: Anybody like that has way too much time on their hands.
Obviously they need therapy to say crap like that.

Its sad that they are that unhappy with their lives that they need to condemn.

If you dont like - what you see here - get the funk out!

RedheadedSpdFrk: [quote author=Rich2003 link=board=meetgreet;num=1060956307;start=0#4 date=08/15/03 at 07:54:13]I've never had so many private messages- I feel kinda flattered that our friend Robert seems to have picked me out for special attention- or has he been sending private messages to everyone??????[/quote]

He must have missed the word "straight" directly under your photo...

aussiechick63: The best way to deal with someone like that is to just ignore them. Eventually, when they realise they are getting no reaction from people they will just fade off into the sunset. So ignore the stupidity and keep doing what we do best. (I'm still trying to work out what it is I do best.)

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Working in retail,I've found that dealing with someone that belligerent and verbally abusive not only is a waste of time, and effort. If you argue with them, you just reduce yourself to their level. You just can hope they get tired and move on to something else; preferably a padded cell!

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I said it 2 days ago... that was the week of the tempests... Panthera_3000, robertxxx...
...some nervous breakdowns, more or less justified...

Javierdude22: Robertxxx....to asnwer the question you posed in your profile (below). I think your focused a bit too much on the cock, and too little on the person. You can't marry it, eat dinner with it, go to Disneyland with it, or ask it a question that it will reply to.

I am sorry, but i believe that if you search for superficiality, it will bounce right back in your face. What i'm trying to say is, your question is wrong, reverse it. Why is a guy with this and that cm-ers only interested in a large penis?

You knów the answer.  

H8Monga: [quote author=Javierdude23 link=board=meetgreet;num=1060956307;start=0#11 date=08/18/03 at 13:46:47]Robertxxx....to asnwer the question you posed in your profile (below). I think your focused a bit too much on the cock, and too little on the person. You can't marry it, eat dinner with it, go to Disneyland with it, or ask it a question that it will reply to.

[/quote]

About being focused too much on the cock... I am sure somewhere someone can marry a cock. I wouldn't want to eat dinner with a cock. I'm not sure if cocks are allowed at Disneyland. And I don't think a cock cares if you talk to him...  oh you mean the other cock?  Well... still someone somewhere could marry it (I think someone got married to their hand somewhere... I dunno why). And one if they have a cock eats with it every time they eat, it goes wit them to Disneyland and everywhere else, and if you talk to your penis... you need help.  Yes, I'm stupid.