Uniform bulges

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hot ones, man, especially the first with his dick corona show so clear, leaving no doubt how long his flaccid or semi shaft it. I would say the motorcycle cop has a boner and is either giving it a massage or adjusting it as it stiffens up. Thx

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Photo # 3 looks unstaged. I like the look. I wear boxers and show like that quite often. Always love when people do a double take on my crotch because they can see my dick through my pants or shorts.

Reactions: maroon1040

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah, unstaged is the word. That's a good way to describe it when a bulge looks hot. When it's totally natural, not like the last picture. When a guy (figuratively speaking) is standing on his head to show off, it doesn't look good. To me it look ridiculous.

A minimal presence is very sexy. Natural looking is the key..

D_DickDocToe

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
agree that unstaged is the best... let's not leave out sports uniforms in this thread either... Here are a couple of me in my football pants... have some of me in my baseball uniform in my folder as well.

Attachments

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow...talk about pics that strike a nerve! I LOVE seeing a policeman with a big natural bulge down his leg or bunched up and protruding ...depending on his underwear preference. thank you VERY much for those great pics!!

Reactions: bigtoad

LoveThickCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always (since my teens) had the fantasy that a hot hunky Cop pulls me over and offers me the "special breathalyzer" test where he unzips and I BLOW! lol there's just something about a Cop.. he could be an average looking guy but in that uniform protecting the public and of course the extremely phallic Gun in his holster.. he looks SO much hotter! I had one cop pull me over and when he walked up to the window (in my low sports car) his huge bulging crotch was directly at eye level! He stood there with this bulging crotch that (literally) looked like he was hiding a pet Ferret in his tight cop pants.. I couldn't stop staring and he didn't seem to mind one bit that I blatantly stared right at his bulge. When we made eye contact as he spoke I kept glancing right at it.. he watched me enjoying his bulge over the edge of his sunglasses. He was really nice and gave me a warning and smiled.. I swear he leaned forward several times so his bulge was almost (I could feel his crotch against my arm hairs) rubbing very near my arm while it rested on the door sill. I SO wanted to move my arm and make contact with that delicious cock but if I was wrong I didn't want to go to jail. But damn he would have only had to say yes and I'd have blown him and swallowed every drop of his Cop Cum!

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was in elementary school in the 1990s we were required to participate in the anti-drug Ed program DARE which was taught by a fairly attractive linebacker built local cop. He always sported a bulge too that I snuck glances at while he walked back and forth across classroom during lessons. I think he was in briefs because the bulge was up high meaning he pointed himself upward or pointed forward down and had big balls to shift outward. Either way it was one of first observations I noticed in checking out other guys.