Unintentional Complex

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Smallprivate, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Smallprivate

Smallprivate Member

Any hung guys ever felt like you gave someone(man or woman) a complex because of your penis size?(unintentional of course)

2. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
  3. ttovarano

ttovarano New Member

I kinda feel co-responsible for my younger cousin Donnie's complex. I've mentioned him before, he's a slightly below average guy in an extra large family. A few summers ago a group of the family went down to the pool and in the changing rooms he kinda starred at all the other guys with a look of "what the heck happened to me." After that he was really self conscious abut his size and would ask me questions about when I grew, when I stopped growing, etc. (he was 15)

Last year I stayed at his house while my aunt and uncle were out of town and I slept on the couch and he woke me up and saw me with my morning wood and flipped out congratulating me, and asking me all these questions about sex with a big one.

Since he saw me last year when we get together he ALWAYS asks me about my dick, how to make it bigger, if I think he'll grow anymore. I feel really bad for him, not because of his size but his complex. I try to tell him that size isn't everything, and all the other important things in life besides cock size and he always brings it up.

So to make a long story longer I do think that I gave Donnie a complex.

4. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

hey it is what it is. You have a big one, he has a small one. I don't think you gave him a complex, I think he just realized he's got a small dick.

5. Chase1600

Chase1600 Member

How old is Donny? What size is he, do you think? Is he just small in a family of big guys, or might he be small in general?

While his concern, what happened to me is understandable, and I really don’t see anything wrong with his wanting to know what it’s like for you with a big one, you might be right, cousin Donny might have a complicating “complex.”

So it matters whether he is small compared with most guys or just small compared with his big cousins and maybe brothers – because it matters how to deal with it. If he’s completely normal and maybe even good sized as a male but got cheated out of the family treasure, well, maybe it sucks a bit for him, but he doesn’t have a complication that he’ll have to live with.

If the guy really is smallish, yet not possessing a micro-penis, it makes it really hard to be from a family of big boys because he doesn’t get to look at from the perspective of “guys-like-us-in-my-clan.” So he doesn’t have positive peer support and it might be hard to hear well-meaning words from the lucky rest of you.

Donny really might be a guy who could use some special support.

6. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    It's taken a long time for me to appreciate what I have (maybe it took seeing a really small one to know) but I know how horrible it is to waste so much time worrying about dick size when there is really nothing you can do... other than the only thing that has worked over the years for me and that is keep pulling and tugging on that mofo and it really does keep getting bigger with time.
    the small penis complex is a real shame... cuz it's usually really hot guys who feel that way.

7. ttovarano

ttovarano New Member

Donny is 17 now, I'd say he's right around 5.3. I think 5.3 is just below average but when he's around the rest of us, I'm 7 soft, he's pretty dwarfed.

I'm certain he has a complex, we were talking this evening and he brought it up again. I just counter his concerns with - it doesn't matter don't worry about it. He has been weight lifting and he naturally has some massive muscles and he's worried people will think he's on roids because of his big body and tiny package. I just told him to focus on staying healthy and fit and not worry what his package looks like.

8. Rob_81

Rob_81 New Member

My little brother, who is better than me at most everything. We were at the gym and we were in the showers and we saw each other. He was pretty embarrassed and I think he has one.

Draft saved Draft deleted