Uninvited boner= the invited tease?

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Before I get my jollies off and head into work, let me through a bomb (stink bomb/conversation) then leave.

This is posted in the gay/Bi section for a reason as not to offend those who think respondents want to jump on the first erect cock we see.

Seriously, this is about guy teases. Please spare the lectures about, he shouldn’t tease, and you shouldn’t pursue. I think we’ve heard that argument, and I’m not encouraging any horndog to reach and grab the first erect penis they see or interpret it as a come on.

That said, have you ever been privy to a situation when a hung Joe you know may be have a clue about your sexuality and tugs on his shit too much and pretends he’s asleep.

I’ll share a few winners later. But in high insight, I’ve shared this with a few gay friends.

And I’ve overheard some straight guys say some variation of “being awoke for ‘some’ reason (wink wink) and caught a glimpse at some guy staring at their junk, and was either too tired, or nervous to respond to the situation.

If you know of a situation like this, do you say to yourself, “You sonofabitch! You know what you’re doing.”

I say this, because, rarely do you come across a hung guy who doesn’t know he’s hung, or hasn’t been told he’s hung.

Or like I’ve discussed based off of research for different endeavors, some guys have confessed to me they got off on the thrill of exciting another guy.