Uninvited guest

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by Principessa, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Principessa

Gold Member

Uninvited guest
    You'll Love this !

An older, tired-looking dog wandered into my yard.. I could tell from his collar and well-fed belly that he had a home and was well taken care of. He calmly came over to me, I gave him a few pats on his head ;he then followed me into my house, slowly walked down the hall, curled up in the corner and fell asleep.

An hour later, he went to the door, and I let him out.

The next day he was back, greeted me in my yard, walked inside and resumed his spot in the hall and again slept for about an hour. This continued off and on for weeks. Curious I pinned a note to his collar: 'I would like to find out who the owner of this wonderful sweet dog is and ask if you are aware that almost every afternoon your dog comes to my house for a nap.'

The next day he arrived for his nap, with a different note pinned to his collar: 'He lives in a home with 6 children, 2 under the age of 3 . . . he's trying to catch up on his sleep. Can I come with him tomorrow?'

2. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

Haha that's cool.

3. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Is that just a story you're relaying here or did that really happen to you? great story!

4. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    hehehe....great story...send to readers digest......

5. Principessa

Gold Member

It's a joke. :rolleyes: :duh: Hence being posted in Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics. :biggrin1::cool:

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Oh, christ, with 2 kids under age 3, I'd have been scratching at your door too there, NJQt

Funniest thing is, that's almost too good not to be true. I remember christmas '94 in a KMART checkout line, and there was this young lady behind me with all her kids, giving her grief, and she wasn't taking it too well. Finally, I said to her, "Excuse me, but someday-" "I know," she interrupted, "One day I'm going to turn around and my kids will be gone, right? Well, I keep turning around, and they're not gone yet."

7. Principessa

Gold Member

:rofl: hahaha too funny. :tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted