Union Suits

So I have come to enjoy wearing my union suit. If you check out my gallery you will see the pics I took today while wearing mine. Anyone else like union suits and have pics wearing one? Check out my pics in my gallery.

Yesum, a union suit is the brown button up long underwear I am wearing in the picture. They also have a hole in the back that buttons up with a flap so you can open and close it for easy bum access.

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yesum, a union suit is the brown button up long underwear I am wearing in the picture. They also have a hole in the back that buttons up with a flap so you can open and close it for easy bum access.

All sounds pretty handy -

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Is that "snowflakes" on your union suit? I've only seen them in white on TV shows like The Beverly Hillbillies and F Troop.

BTW, hot, hot pictures of your cock!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
also known as 'long johns'

I find union suits sexy as hell, as a kid would get a woody looking at pics of the old wild west/cowboys in their union suits....esp with a nice bulge hanging...

Hardcore1000's Videos

Is that "snowflakes" on your union suit? I've only seen them in white on TV shows like The Beverly Hillbillies and F Troop.

BTW, hot, hot pictures of your cock!

Thanks man! They are little celtic lions not snowflakes. The union suit I am wearing is made by Burton Snowboards.

also known as 'long johns'

I find union suits sexy as hell, as a kid would get a woody looking at pics of the old wild west/cowboys in their union suits....esp with a nice bulge hanging...

Hardcore1000's Videos

I too like seeing guys wearing them. Its definitely a turn on when worn by the right person.

briefs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love union suits, especially the off-white ones which are harder for me to find in my size and in all cotton. The red is classic, though. Two-piece long underwear is nice, too, but there's something about a one-piece union suit that pushes my buttons.