Unique fantasy

mewithb

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi All,
New member with a unique fantasy - a male body (mine) with female breasts. I've posted some of my photoedited pics for comments. I'll remove them if the reactions are negative.
Thanks

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome home:smile: Evreyone is afended at something or another, don`t sweat it, just have fun, don`t worry about the comments, just be yourself, those who are afended the most are usualy the ones that aren`t happy with themselves to begin with, their just looking for someone or something to bark at so they don`t have to look at themselves or take their own inventory. You`ll fit in just fine.:smile: Atleast you`ll know if anyone does fuss, which i`m sure they will, that you`ll find the friends that don`t, Stick with the winners. Your putting yourself out there, not many have the courage to do so, you`ve taken a big step in your life and you should be proud of yourself, now your free, you`ve given courage to others to do the same, you just don`t know it yet, but you will.

lafever

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Everyone is wired different. I like spankings. :tongue: Some people fantasize about being amputated. (not me though!)

Hope you are able to satisfy your desires! :smile:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mewithb,

Just passing on what was so freely given to me, if we all passed it on then the world would be a greater place to be.:smile:

lafever

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Unfortunately, I can tell you that having breasts is not as fun as it sounds.

I had asthma from the time I was an infant and have used a medication that had trace amounts of steroids in it. From the prolonged use of the medication, it's given me breasts. It's like a side-effect and it sucks. Guys like it, I'm not gonna lie...but I'm saving up to get corrective plastic surgery.

I'm not knocking your fantasy, but try to wear just wear one t-shirt with man-boobs...it's not the business.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I`ve learned to embrace my chest, although mine is fairly tight, they don`t jiggle.:smile:

lafever

chris4869

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's so interesting. Can you share with us your fascination with them, and when did you first realize that you wanted them?

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It really turns me on. Tits and dicks my two favorite things. And a guy that has both......well it's one stop shopping for me. Here's a pic that gets me off every time.

Trevor

Attachments

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm no expert but are they not all men with breasts? I believe a man can take hormones to grow breasts but women cannot take anything to grow a penis.

Or are these individuals born this way butand it only becomes apparent at puberty?