No Response
just got this one colored in
40302_435803278712_500843712_4542592_1240308_n.jpg

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I saw a really cool tattoo on a guy once. It was just above the line of his cock hair and it said "bocca dolce" with 2 small cherries above or beside it. I found out bocca dolce was Spanish (I think) and meant "sweet mouth".

Someone said "well, the guy must have been gay".. But I thought maybe he just liked a sweet mouth on his cock, what guy doesn't.

Wish I had a picture of it, it was a cool, sexy tattoo. Anyone else want to offer the opinion of what that tattoo meant?

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
These involve the same guy. His body tattoo is pretty impressive and is from last year. In the second he and another showoff their penis tattoos. The third shows further work underway by a tattooist.

Attachments

Last edited:

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
These involve the same guy. His body tattoo is pretty impressive and is from last year. In the second he and another showoff their penis tattoos. The third shows further work underway by a tattooist.

Just to clarify matters: In the second image Jacob Romero is to the right and Ari, who has the elaborate body tattoo to the left. Only Ari has a penis tattoo. The circumstances of the photograph are these: Ari’s place of work was throwing a gay couples sex toy party, so they got Romero to come in and autograph DVDs.. The photographer asked for, believe it or not, for a picture of the two with their dicks out and they agreed. This is, as well all know is how moments in photographic history are made. The latter image shows the detail of Ari's penis tattoo.

Attachments

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
They look like the work of people with a pen but with nothing really interesting to write, and not much else to do.

I recommend a Community College course to broaden their interests.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Some great tats here! Like the idea of a tribal design, maybe Maori, on my cock but guess that could hurt more than anywhere else on the body?

I've got several, my fave is my Thor's hammer, based on a Swedish original -

SparkyNYC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some great tats here! Like the idea of a tribal design, maybe Maori, on my cock but guess that could hurt more than anywhere else on the body?

I've got several, my fave is my Thor's hammer, based on a Swedish original -

That's really hot

BiMaleHungWV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Getting my first one once the sketching is complete. It is going to be the Bi-angles inside a dream catcher with the two spirit symbol underneath.
(Because I know people will ask. Bi angles are a pick triangle (homosexuality) intersecting a blue triangle (heterosexuality) with the intersection colored purple (Bisexuality) . Two Spirit symbol is two blurred feathers with a solid feather in the middle. It represents blending of the genders and in most native traditions it was believed and I believe some of us have two spirits in one body.

If left the links below demonstrate the symbols:

Two-Spirit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amazon.com: Two Spirit People: American Indian Lesbian Women and…
Bisexuality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Should I put it on my calf or my upper arm?

Got it 02/10/11 on my right calf. I LOVE IT! What do ya'll think?

http://www.lpsg.org/members/bimalehungwv/albums/new+tattoo/95699-tat-view-4.jpg