Unique's Poll Question 1

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, Nov 22, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

UniquePackage: This would be achieved by a combination of surgical lengthening and thickening and additional non-surgical methods.

2. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: i vote
    no
    surgery.
    but thats not an option ???
    Tender

3. Imported

Gold Member

mindseye: And me, I'd recommend not undergoing any procedure until you can decide this sort of thing for yourself.

Your 'audience' here isn't the guy who has to live with his decision.

4. Imported

Gold Member

junk792: You fail to mention your starting size - I can't answer without knowing that.

Mindseye and Tender have good points; make sure you get all the facts before getting surgery (or anything for that matter).

5. Imported

Gold Member

Krowax: Never ever surgery. I prefer natural penis enlargement. It's given me an inch in length and 0.5" in girth so far.

6. Imported

Gold Member

Thumper_10x7_CA: ok first off this poll is really odd since you haven't told us how big you are now. a guy with a 4 inch dick shouldn't go for 10inches plus... It's all relative.

7. Imported

Gold Member

UniquePackage: 7" flaccid (and I have a regular regimin of pumping both penis and scrotum) which is alread capable of accepting the largest implants that I mentioned in question 2.

8. Imported

Gold Member

ruscular: I have several friend working in the hospital and they all say bad things about penus implants. if you have a working penus keep it. I rather have a working small penus then a mess up big one.

9. Imported

Gold Member

UniquePackage: I think that it really depends on the physical condition of the person and what they have to start with.

I have to say that most of the before/after photos I have seen are of people that - not to be unkind, but honest - had not much to work with and were generally in really bad to horrible condition overall.

I really think that most people think that an operation is a fix for a lack of overall physical conditioning over there lives.

10. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Surgery is not even a consideration for me. I mean have you seen some of the before and after pictures, Unique?

Pure mutilation, and definitely not worth the ensuing lawsuits against the doctors.

But that's just me. Hey, if you purposely wanna have your dick look like John Wayne Bobbit's, more power to you!

11. Imported

Gold Member

UniquePackage: [quote author=MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK link=board=pe;num=1069535399;start=0#9 date=11/25/03 at 04:46:22]Surgery is not even a consideration for me. I mean have you seen some of the before and after pictures, Unique?

Pure mutilation, and definitely not worth the ensuing lawsuits against the doctors.

But that's just me. Hey, if you purposely wanna have your dick  look like John Wayne Bobbit's, more power to you![/quote]

Yah, I am not going that route in this area - other procedure - but most of the befores did look MUCH, MUCH worse then the afters I have to say in defense. But over all that procedure is not what I am going to do.

12. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

I'm not sure that the majority of them looking worse before rather than after is really tacit to this, Unique. But I can tell you that the idea of going to get my Mr Happy purposely lanced to gain possibly an inch or two, and running the risk of looking like Frankenpenis really sickens me.

13. Imported

Gold Member

UniquePackage: hmmm.... well I am not getting lanced... and its not for an inch... Like I said different procedure.

Sorry your feeling ill. But then your going on a false assumption about what I am going to be doing.

14. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

[quote author=UniquePackage link=board=pe;num=1069535399;start=0#0 date=11/22/03 at 13:00:59]This would be achieved by a combination of surgical lengthening and thickening and additional non-surgical methods.[/quote]

CLUE TIME! What other kind of lengthening surgeries do you know of that are non-invasive? Because as far as I can remember with those surgeries, there aren't any!

15. Imported

Gold Member

UniquePackage: There are some new things out there.

26 votes... cool 1/4 of the way to 100.

16. Imported

Gold Member

jerkin4-10: knew a guy that got a penile implant...[collapsed urethra]...this was some time back...15 years or so...he was happy with it...LOL...he was like showing it to everyone...he had a semi all the time...i just remember him saying...'look at that joker...stays like that ALL the time...wife wont leave me alone'...LMAO...

17. Imported

Gold Member

UniquePackage: Had to post here to so that everything stays in order here... :)

Draft saved Draft deleted