Unique's Poll Question 2

UniquePackage: This would be achieved with stretching and then the implantation of solid soft silicone implants.

UniquePackage: nothing...lol. But the thought of (and easy access to some very, very large implants as well as a copious scrotum) make the idea of truely gigantic testicles very appealing to me.

Does that sound odd? :)

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So would the implants replace your real testicles? Encase your existing ones? As an addition, so you have a fruit cluster in there?

:D

Seriously, why would you want to do that?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uh, Unique, forgive me for being mayhap a tad critical, but, are-you-out-of-your-mind? :eek: What the hell would possess you to put a silicone implant into your nutsack, know that it could rupture at anytime like some of the tit jobs we've heard about in the past?? :eek:

Ok, I've vented enough, I'm gonna go find some decaf, and a ZESTRIL! ::)

ruscular: I have never heard a woman going ga ga over a large testicle, or brag about their main squeeze testicle being large.

UniquePackage: - read above - "solid soft silicone implants"

Not in US, I am in the EU and thats where I am having it done and where the Implants are from.

solid silicone is an inert material - read - there is nothing to leak and no way to rupture. Same material as other male implants - pectorials and calf implants are common to male models.

So yes its something that any clinic could do that does cosmetic enhancements.

UniquePackage: solid implants cannot "crack" this is not a rock. solid means very soft (10 rating).

Geez where do you people get you information - the www? I hate to tell you that almost all the info on the web in anything is unchecked and unverified - go ask any professor about using web info in a research paper and they will tell you - use the library instead, because the web is full of misinformation and false data.

ugh... (to quote Charlie Brown)

mindseye: [quote author=UniquePackage link=board=pe;num=1069535494;start=0#10 date=11/25/03 at 09:43:41]go ask any professor about using web info in a research paper and they will tell you - use the library instead, because the web is full of misinformation and false data.[/quote]

Hardly true. I teach and do research at a university myself, and if anything, the reverse is true. Declining budgets mean that many print sources available in the library aren't updated with current editions, whereas web sources can be kept up-to-date with far less expense.

This is particularly true in constantly-changing fields like law and science. (Nearly all legal research is done online these days, I'd wager.)

What professors will say is that it's crucial to distinguish between credible web sources (e.g., peer-reviewed online scholarly journals) and spurious web sources (e.g., Geocities or Tripod).

Incidentally, there are known risks associated with solid silicone implants (extrusion, seroma, infection, etc.), but 'cracking' isn't one of them.

str8_nnj: ..I guess his mountain bike riding days are over...

;D

UniquePackage: I would agree with the sources comment.

I also don't ride montain bikes - since every one I know has at one time or another broken there coller bone.

I like sea kayaking and rowing... and my package does not get in the way of either...lol.

UniquePackage: That is one use for them. Then ones made in the US though are saline filled like a breast implant and have a terrible record of bursting (Go figure - what were they thinking to design them that way - Duh!)

UniquePackage: [quote author=Tender link=board=pe;num=1069535494;start=0#13 date=11/25/03 at 10:46:24] :D
maybe riding anything is over lol
Tender [/quote]

lol... ::) well riding somethings will be more interesting I am sure... lol... I understand most ladies receive some extra stimulation from the motion of the boys. :eek: ;)

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Saline! Well, there's another substance that you wouldn't want to have in your system inadvertantly, because like I said when they do burst, it'll be poisonous to your system! The body does produce its own natural saline, by the way, but it wasn't meant to flood the scrotal sack, and testes.

Tender: [quote author=UniquePackage link=board=pe;num=1069535494;start=0#17 date=11/26/03 at 09:11:48]

I understand most ladies receive some extra stimulation from the motion of the boys.   :eek: ;)[/quote]

well thats better if she shaves bare there.....
;)
Tender