Unique's Poll Question 2

UniquePackage: [quote author=Tender link=board=pe;num=1069535494;start=0#19 date=11/26/03 at 11:06:03]

well thats better if she shaves bare there.....
;)
Tender [/quote]

I was think more along the lines of the spanking aspect of the motion....lol.. couple grapefruites slapping her bum... :eek: :eek: :eek:

chi8wannabe: Yes, silicone testicle implants are legal in the U.S. Dr. Harold Reed of Miami, a respected urologist and a rather conservative phaloplastic surgeon, does them. These are the crescent-shaped ones that fit around the existing testicles.

UniquePackage: Interesting - I just looked him up. Cheesy Music on the web site though. He should drop that aspect of it.

Anyway - the ones I have are a different shape but essentially the same material. In the EU its a little easier to get things like that over here.

Good to know that there are some people working on it over there though.

UniquePackage:
mypicture

Well, there implanted (Obviously!!! from above pic) and HUGE (final dimensions are 6" x 4.5" x 3" each) ... Comments?

Notes:

it was as easy as it gets sugically (Outpatient) and essencially a vasectomy incision (without the rest of the proceddure of course - and they slid right in).

There a little heavier then normal tissue (1.14% index - so 14% heavier, but they "Feel Awesome" and well the boys do draw some looks...lol.

I also had some width added to my shaft as some may note from the pic and that I think helps balance the overall look.

Thanks for the imput on the polls, although I had already decided on everything - it help with the final "should I really dare to do this".

Also, Don't ask about the financial cost you don't want to know, trust me.

U.P