United Kingdom's tallest British-born man

LuciferChild

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Neil Fingleton - 7 feet 7.5 inches (232.5 cm)

pictures and videos - Neil Fingleton The tallest man England and Europe

I always get some crazy thoughts when i see guys like this one, like having sex with him, having him on top of me, hug me, and fucking me, etc

what you think? because i would love to experiment sex with someone similar...

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not that you mention his penis size but without intending to spoil your or anyone's fantasies, penis size does not correlate with skeletal size, such as height.

His endowment is going to fall within the normal range of penis sizes. However, it may be exciting to imagine that his erection is proportional to his height and be about 35% longer than average. Mind you, that would probably mean that his erection would be between 6 and 8 inches. LOL.

LuciferChild

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not that you mention his penis size but without intending to spoil your or anyone's fantasies, penis size does not correlate with skeletal size, such as height.

His endowment is going to fall within the normal range of penis sizes. However, it may be exciting to imagine that his erection is proportional to his height and be about 35% longer than average. Mind you, that would probably mean that his erection would be between 6 and 8 inches. LOL.

thats why i didnt refered about cock... Just having him in my back and watching all that body size behind me and grabbing my ass with his enourmous hands should be enough to make me crazy.

OscarM

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

samhung

Sexy Member
Media
Unfortunately, the super tall ones usually do not have a very long lifespan. They have a tendency to develop serious problems with their cardiovascular system due to stress on their hearts. I treated one patient who was 6' 8", exercised and watched what he ate and he still developed early onset CHF by the time he was 50 with no other contributing factors.