United States to sign UN gay rights declaration

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bush didn't sign it because he is, and represents, homophobic bigots. The man is a shit.
zzzzzzzzzzzz and obama has stood where on same-sex marriage?

Barrack Obama represents homophobic bigots and is shit.

The UN has about as much power as the Mayor of Simpleton, and elect Obama is a superintendent of the Board of Hypocrisy.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Still pressing that "gay marriage" button looking for a cheap response, aren't ya? Still ignoring his track record on ALL gay issues, aren't ya? Obama has shown more support for the gay community than ANY of the last three Republican presidents (Bush II, Bush I, Reagan) and/or Presidential candidates (McCain/Palin, Dole/Kemp). The fact that you have constantly ignored this fact, over and over, is without a doubt an inability for you to look at the full picture.

We can't expect our presidents to be perfect, nor can we expect every action they take to benefit the gay community. However, it seems as if you weren't taught this in grade school.

Last edited:

The UN has about as much power as the Mayor of Simpleton, and elect Obama is a superintendent of the Board of Hypocrisy.

Obama didn't pass DOMA, Clinton and a Republican congress did. Obama's people have said on the record that they want to get equal rights for gays including marriage (as stated in April's Advocate). Perhaps unsurprisingly, they state, Obama feels strongly about equal rights for all Americans. Whether he lives-up to that promise remains to be seen, but there were no such signals from the Bush administration.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obama didn't pass DOMA, Clinton and a Republican congress did. Obama's people have said on the record that they want to get equal rights for gays including marriage (as stated in April's Advocate). Perhaps unsurprisingly, they state, Obama feels strongly about equal rights for all Americans. Whether he lives-up to that promise remains to be seen, but there were no such signals from the Bush administration.

The ol' "do as I say, not as I do" in tow....just funny watching the minions and Obamabots, sacrificing their morals for their boy. Making excuses.

"but there were no such signals from the Bush administration" riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The ol' "do as I say, not as I do" in tow....just funny watching the minions and Obamabots, sacrificing their morals for their boy. Making excuses.

The fact that Ms Rice is a self-serving closet-case Uncle Tom only proves the point.

There's no question as to which party represents better opportunities for gay equality: the one that hasn't used us as a punching bag for the last 29+ years, obviously.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Look. I disagree with Obama's stance on gay marriage. I doubt he'll live up to the promise that he's open to changing his opinion on that issue.

Still. Unlike Bush, he's open to discussion about gay issues. It's only the issue of marriage where he hides behind his religion. Whether you know it or not, we gays have a lot more issues than just marriage. So, all in all, i'd say we're better off than we were.

You, however, are likely to be anti-gay-marriage. I haven't seen you say you are, but since you think all liberals are scum, and gay marriage is a VERY liberal idea, i feel pretty safe assuming it. So, why bring this issue up?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We all know that gay marriage will come eventually. If Obama isn't the president to push the agenda through, then it will happen with another president in the future. Facequeen really gets a woodie whenever he finds one issue to keep jabbering about. This isn't the first time, nor will it ever be the last that he's tried to call out Obama supporters (especially ones in the gay community) crazy for supporting a man who doesn't support one of the underlying components surrounding gay rights.

Facequeen should just come to grips and realize that some people are not blindly lead nor completely obsessed by their own moral beliefs to ignore what our country needs. But I know that will never happen, so give it more time before he presses the "gay marriage" button again. For a "straight man" who doesn't give a shit, he REALLY likes to bring that up a lot. :rolleyes:

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Not for nothing.....but anyone who spends as much time as he does jacking off onto mirrors and filming himself........Hhmmmmmm. I say In-The-Closet. His Gay rants? Manifestation of self hatred. Text-book psychological dysfunctional imagery. He does NOT fool me.