Univ. of Tennessee football team in shirtless video

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by nychguy79, Aug 6, 2009.

1. nychguy79

nychguy79 New Member

University of Tennessee Vols stripped down for the annual team poster, and this time someone released a behind-the-scenes video. The incredibly ripped college football team posed next to an orange Lamborghini for the photoshoot. I have a slight feeling that the person filming the video is a completely ungay male┬ľas most of the close up shots are of the car. Go figure.

Via Tabloid Prodigy

2. D_Yowton Y Yingyang

D_Yowton Y Yingyang Account Disabled

I knew a gay guy that approached a college football player once in the dorm; they carried the gay guy out on an ambulance stretcher to the local hospital's emergency room where he was treated and admitted to the hospital. He did live.

3. snobbes

Gold Member

Because the footballers all fucked him so hard that they had to stitch his ass back on track, or what ?

4. hornynyc

hornynyc Member

Albums:
    There were some active DL football players at a major Big 12 school where I went to colelge, including a quarterback.

5. invisibleman

Gold Member

Well, I never approached any football players at my college...but some approached me. I was respectful in refusing sex with them. I wasn't put in an ambulance stretcher.

One even liked my idea of using Noxzema face cream as a shaving cream. :biggrin1:

6. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

damn! entirely too hot!

Unfortunately, no college football player stories -- did live in a dorm room next to some guys in the team ... they were each a lot bigger, taller, and heavier than I ... other than saying "hi" to me a couple of times, and just staring at me most of the time, nothing ever happened ... :(

#6 B_Nick4444, Aug 6, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
  7. D_Terry_Misue

D_Terry_Misue New Member

very nice!

Draft saved Draft deleted