Universally Sufficient Syndrome: USS(R-not)

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Universally Sufficient Syndrome is a neologistic term made up to describe a phenomena in men who often want larger penes. The mentality requires a few things for diagnosis: 1. They have a sufficient penis ( so, by standards here, 7 x 5.5; real world standard would be "about average" ) to do the job, 2. They can sexually please a partner, and 3. They want penis growth for no other reason besides being able to "outmatch"/"outplease" someone else via size.

Case Example: Timmy is 8 x 6. He has a sexual partner and both love eachother, and Timmy is good in bed and fulfilling for his partner ( not just "sufficient", but brings full orgasm and his partner wants no more ) but then there's Joe. Joe is 9x6 and can please partners more ( this is part assumption, part grapevine ) so Timmy is Jealous.

Timmy doesn't want to actually please his partner who is happy with his size but is now worried about simply outdoing Joe even though realistically Timmy will not have Joe's sexual partners. If Timmy grew he'd hurt his current partner, and it'd be pointless since Timmy is attributing Joe's size as the only factor in sex.

-shrug-

If you understand the description, do you have USS?

*USS(R-not) translates to: "You are not Universally Sufficient Syndrome". Play on terms. Cheesy too.

CaptainChaos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can only be diagnosed with a disorder if it has a significant negative impact on your life.

Like for me, in my head... to want to get an extra 1/2 inch is harmless.
However, if you're like my size and want a 13in penis, and go through every enlargment tech known taking time out every day; this could be seen as unhealthy and thus possibly have this disorder.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What about me? I don't think I'd ever do anything beyond stretching, and jelqing, out of fear of damaging my penis.

But I wish, on a daily basis to be massive. For no reason other than I want to look at myself and be able to say "I have the biggest penis in the world."

Seeing a girl react to me being that big would be great, even if the reaction in negative. If a girl walked out on me because my penis was super massive, I would be amazed.

I know it's an obsession, but I can't do much about it.