University Dorms

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by leonceswim, Sep 21, 2009.

1. leonceswim

leonceswim Active Member

Albums:
    Does anyone have any stories about living in them? So far, nothing out of the ordinary but noticed that in our shared restrooms, there are a lot of guys that like to show off. haha. One even was taking a shower (lathering up) with the curtain open, and this stall was in front of the sinks that everyone uses. There are a lot of guys that use the urinals next to anyone too. This is actually a change from last year, where most guys would go to the stall if there was a guy already at the urinals. Observations: there area a lot of hung freshmen. ha.
    Girls floor, shower time is a fun time to be around :rolleyes:. A lot of them who are not self conscious about their body and will walk around with just a towel on (like the guys). College life is fun :rolleyes:

2. BJs4You IL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had a next door neighbor who was a walk on on the football team. he rarely played, but he had a stunning gf...and a stunning body. big dick. he was into me, now that I look back on it. that or a horrible tease. but I was clueless and too afraid to make a move. he would walk around naked everywhere. you would go in his room to talk with him and his gf and he was naked. not just me, but anybody. omg

3. BigMuscledNick

Most of the guys on my floor walk to the showers/toilets in the underwear they slept in, and i've notice quite a lot are walking around in briefs and boxer briefs as well as the old standard boxers. none are afraid of other guys seeing their package. are briefs really this popular with college aged guys? or is it just an isolated to my dorm?

4. D_Ari_Olla

D_Ari_Olla Account Disabled

im not sure what is so titillating about this scenario. sounds like a typical college dorm to me. nearly everyone in my dorm walked to the shower in the mornings in underwear or a towel. and yeah, there is always that one dude who always seems to be naked, whoever is around.

5. D_Cleasby Clapworthy

I never went to uni so didnt do the dorm thing, but went on loads of residential school trips where we stayed in a dorm and it was the norm to be naked quite a lot of the time. Definately in the communal showers and changing rooms but also just hanging out, getting changed, and messing about in the evenings. Most of us slept naked too. We would all wait for each other before heading off to the showers. the communal showers were in another building on their own. It was cool. We were all mates and enjoyed showering and changing together.

6. D_Cleasby Clapworthy

There was another school stayig there too for the last night we were there and we bumped into them lot showering too, they were a couple years older, like 18/19 and they all just showered and changed/dried off with us.

7. leonceswim

leonceswim Active Member

Albums:

Oh it most definitely is. Thats what I do, and I wear boxer briefs. Just too comfortable to change just to use the restroom. College students are lazy :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted