University Flatmates

MixedMadness

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A few weeks passed after that incident, Will and Jenson for the first few days avoided each other only really acknowledging one another when both in the room trying to sleep. Although, it would be more accurate to describe it as Will giving Jenson the cold shoulder and silent treatment. Jenson would say good morning and good night and try to strike up conversation when he could but Will wouldn't return the pleasantries. This slowly began to die down after Will came back from class one afternoon to Jenson in the room playing on his Playstation. Settling into his silent treatment he was suddenly aware of Jenson launching a spare remote in his direction.

"Bet you ten pounds that I can beat your ass in a game of Fifa." Will blinked a few times, having an internal debate in his mind about whether or not to give in. In the end, he did want to not have to hate Jenson for the rest of the year so he joined in on the game and they surprisingly came to 3-3 at the end of the match, with Will only just beating Jenson in penalties. From then on things seemed to come easier and they'd begin hanging out and chatting more when they were together.

Will learnt that Jenson was an only child and his dad had passed away a few years ago, but that he was never going to go to University but decided to because he knew it'd make his dad proud. To quote him, 'Yeah I know its some cheesy sitcom shit but when it's family you just do things you never thought you would'. Will learnt that Jenson was studying Law with hopes of maybe one day working in human rights law, whereas Jenson learnt that Will was a theatre kid studying with the hopes of getting an audition to drama school and ending up on the West End or Broadway. As the first semester went by, they grew closer together, often agreeing to meet for lunch and buddying up to go to parties so that the other never had to do it alone.

They also learnt quickly that they were both quite sexually active, with Jenson stumbling in from a party one night to see Will being straddled by two girls he vaguely recognised. His hands on the thighs of one girl that hovered just above his face, his tongue flicking in and out of her pussy. Whilst the other bounced up and down on his dick, at least that was what the shadows implied as the lights were out and Jenson didn't stick around to watch. Whilst Will came back one morning after a run to find Jenson sat against the window leaning outwards and smoking a cigarette whilst this blonde girl that bartended at the nearby club was on her knees before him milking his dick with her lips. Will stayed for a moment, noting that she was struggling to take him all in but that was as much thought as he gave it. From then on they began tying socks or ties on the door to give the other one some heads up.

Aside from that they also grew more comfortable with each other, to the point where Will had begun happily changing in the room and they would often lounge against each other or lean comfortably on each other on the sofa in the communal area. Once Jenson even fell asleep on Will's lap after a full day of lectures.

Eventually, it drew closer to winter break and both boys were preparing to leave to go home to their parent's houses for Christmas. Yet maybe around the 12th of December, just as classes finished for the break, Jenson suggested Will come to his for a few nights as he knew there were quite a few parties happening that he definitely wouldn't want to miss out on.

"Are you sure your Mum would be alright with that?" Will asked, a little hesitantly.

"Yeah, I mean she wouldn't know as she is in Japan until the 17th for work, so you could totally crash."

"Well... I guess it would be pretty cool, my friends from home can only really muster one night out a year and that won't be any time soon. So yeah, I'll tag along."

Jenson would smile, knowing that they were going to have one hell of a time.
Anything new??