University of Kentucky Walk Against Child Abuse

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Dear Readers,

The University of Kentucky sponsors an annual Walk Against Child Abuse. The profits are given to the Center for Women, Children, and Families, a local organization dedicated to providing families the social services, recovery options, and therapy to survive intact from the effects of child abuse and domestic violence. I'm proud to work with the Center on this project as a spokesperson for the student population, a member of the Publicity Committee for the event, and hopefully an on-site therapist beginning this summer.

This is a great cause and I'm really looking for people out there on the vast Internet who believe that these families and children really need help, and that help from people like you, dear reader, goes appreciated.

I'm looking for sponsorship. I only need $5 to participate in the walk, but if a few people just chip in a dollar or two, it adds up quickly. I want to collect as much as I can, of course.

So, it's simple. All you have to do is click the link below to send me that buck or two via Paypal. Sign up is easy (if you don't already have an account), it's secure, and your contribution counts.

Please give.