Unkindness and WTW

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
BronxBombshell said:
Your inability to comprehend the post in question is baffling. Your inability to effectively articulate your confusion in such a way that you could be given a reasonable answer is sad. Further along in the thread is a longer, drawn out version of the post in question. If you read an entire thread before posting (always reccomended) you often have your questions answered for you.

Now. About that tequila... What kind were we thinking? I can't have any, but I want to enjoy it vicariously through the rest of you. Can we use limes anyway? I'm allowed to suck limes and lick salt. I can also have non-alcoholic margarita mix. But I love tonic with lime. And watching people enjoy things I enjoyed in a more hedonist portion of my life.

I am all about the limes Bronx... we can do body shots if you would like:rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
BronxBombshell said:
Oh, I would like. I warn you, I can do body shots all night, now that aI don't drink hard liquor. :smile:

Sounds good, you name the time and place, and methinks we have a date:rolleyes:
Body shots are a hell of alot of fun and they are a great ice breaker.

"Hi, my name is Jeff, you have pretty eyes.... SLURRP":biggrin1:

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
SurferGirlCA said:
I joined awhile back and I tend to come and go here. However, I have noticed an increase in the past few months of posts in threads that really read like what could easily pass for pms or 1:1 conversations. Yes, of course, a wink or a one-liner in a thread is a legit post and those have their place on occasion, but if you're trying to actually keep up with the original question/post, scrolling through 2-3 pages of the equivalent of

"you're sweet"

"no YOU'RE sweet"

"well, you're sweeter"

"no YOU'RE sweeter"

"you're so cute"

"no, you're..."

is tiresome. Ignoring a member is easy and avoiding inane threads isn't that difficult. However, I think the hijacking of legit threads and turning them into your own personal love/horndog fests should also be avoided. There's a chat room here, the pm feature, and many off-LPSG ways of communicating. This observation isn't directed at any individual, as there are more than a few involved in this. As I said, I just have noticed a lot more of it in the past few months. I also don't think just because I personally dislike it, that means it should or will stop. I just know it makes me less interested in spending time in the forums.

In the last few months I've noticed most threads seem to get hijacked,
sooner rather than later. Oh well,its the nature of the beast I guess....

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jeff black said:
Sounds good, you name the time and place, and methinks we have a date:rolleyes:
Body shots are a hell of alot of fun and they are a great ice breaker.

"Hi, my name is Jeff, you have pretty eyes.... SLURRP":biggrin1:

I've had stranger introductions. I'm (Bronxy's beautiful and unique given name) You have pretty everything. *lick*

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BronxBombshell said:
Wait... Who's activating my 20%? Did the chick in Dr. Dilznick's avatar finally arrive?
Don't worry about it too much Bronx... It's Sorcerer - No matter what he has up his sleeve, you know it's going to be awesome. He doesn't do anything half-assed.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
windtalkerways said:
The ONLY reason I posted alot
last night was because Alex
said he wouldn't return his avi
until the Holocaust thread was
off the first page of the Et Cetera
Forum...so I did it for two reasons.

A) I thought if Alex felt that strongly
about the topic, it needed to disappear.

B) It was just for a lark...I was in a silly
mood, as someone I miss is coming back
today, so I thought I'd just have a bit
of fun.

As I said when I first joined his site...I
have NEVER in the five years and various
boards to which I post EVER had people
mention how often ANYONE posts and
this only illustrates the petty, small-minded
mind set of the people who pass comment.
Now moving onto the text of your message here for your reasons of posting--
If Alex (or anyone) wants to remove their avatar for a time frame for a reason, then fine. Topics are added and the holocaust thread would have eventually moved off the page. What the fucking hell is your problem with letting it leave through natural occurence instead of behaving foolishly?

Some of the topics you popped in there were nice but it was something of an overkill.

In your insane twisted rage to clear a page, you also knocked some legitimate topics out of commission. The thing is, now, if I (or anyone else) wants to view those topics they are now placed back on the same page which you are trying to erase. In other words you have in essence defeated yourself and your own alleged purpose. So what have you really accomplished there? Zip. Zilch. Nada. Nothing. Oh you managed to create a firestorm and get people to come out in droves to support your inane behavior but at the same time you managed disolve huge levels of respect which people may have had for you.

As has been indicated, but it needs repeating (since apparenty some persons are too dense to comprehend it the first 300 times around); a topic will roll off the page when people do not wish to see it. If I wanted to I could also create several dozen looney toon posts that have nothing to do with anything and then claim that I was doing it for someone else. Perhaps I should do it and say it is because I feel there aren't enough Fritos corn chips in the large bags.

lastly if you find people posting comments to you about your behavior ('never in 5 years...how often ANYONE posts...illustrates petty small-minded mind set') to be that irksome then why in the blue blazes are you still here? You seem to speak out of both sides of your mouth at one time and yet nothing comes out of it other than babbling, drool and phlegm.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Onslow.... You missed the shit-storm. This is the after-party. Everyone else, please continue the thread hijacking.