unlikely "zero"/big-dick hero

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm talking about a nerdy type guy w/ just average looks (or less), maybe kind of shy or awkward, but who surprisingly has got a big dick.

Years ago, a former neighbor kept breaking up with her boyfriend over and over again. He was such an annoying little dweeb that I couldn't figure out what her attraction to him was. Then she told me that her dating pool was small, b/c she only dated Jewish guys, and he had the biggest dick of them all. (HUNH? HIM??!! WTF?!) I begged her for pics and she refused. But she said it was her best sex and only climax ever.

And in college, I remember a guy in my dorm-- Mike. He was a nice, average type guy, but he got teased a lot by the jocks in the dorm. One day I walked into the bathroom as he was toweling off, and DAMN!! Mike had a thick, swinging dick-- definitely one of the biggest I'd seen on our dorm floor (except for the 2 basketball players). I had to chuckle when I saw it, b/c he'd surely put some of those loud-mouth jock bullies to shame. Just once, I wished he could have publicly out-done them, but Mike was just a quiet, humble guy-- (with a big honking dick!)

I love a great underdog story. Like as a sub-plot, suppose "Rudy" had a few inches more than his Notre Dame teammates? Very amusing and sort of erotic.

Do you know (or are you) a nerdy, unassuming, average kind of guy who's secretly packing a big dick?

Last edited:
Reactions: B_er

VanderAnder

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a friend, years ago, who was very short, pretty awkward, and generally unathletic. We made fun of him a lot for a variety of things, but especially for having a tiny cock. We were discussing such things one day and he confessed that his dick was three inches long. Predictably, we offered no sympathy and made fun of him constantly. He actually dealt with it very well, making funny jokes at his own expense. Then, a few years later, he discovered that when people ask about the size of your dick, they mean when it's hard. It turned out that he was over eight inches long and extremely thick (as proved during a circle jerk). I was the only one of us who was longer than he was, and he was the thickest of the group. Imagine our surprise. Imagine our further surprise when he got laid the first time and girls all over school were talking about how the girl he banged had had multiple orgasms and swore she had never felt more pleasure than his cock gave her.

Reactions: B_er

lcrm357

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
*waves* Right here.

It's amazing how much ones opinion of you can be swayed when they find out.

I have an FB who's cousin is one of the types who apparently value their placement on the top friends block of MySpace. When she noticed that I was suddenly ahead of her, she asked her "what that 'weird looking guy' was doing ahead of her". My FB has a few pics of me on her computer (Most are in my gallery. Hell, she took some of them) and showed her exactly why I had earned such a high placement.

Suddenly I went from being that "weird looking guy" to "Wow, he's really cute."

That's only the most recent though. Same things happened to a lesser extent in High School and in the Marines. It's mostly why I don't go bragging about it. The change of attitude is so much fun.

D

deleted298629

Haha! Yeah, those stories are great .. I have an athletic body, but I'm still a skinny guy .. I remember when my ex's first wanted to feel it, they were so shocked, but impressed at the same time. I mean, I'm 6'0, 140lbs .. what would YOU expect? :p

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People that think they deserve a big dick or that other people somehow don't are funny. :rolleyes:

I have been described with the descriptor of nerd/geek although I'm quite handsome (so they say). Just a little shy is all :redface:.

My dick is pretty big too. No one ever suspects...

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haha! Yeah, those stories are great .. I have an athletic body, but I'm still a skinny guy .. I remember when my ex's first wanted to feel it, they were so shocked, but impressed at the same time. I mean, I'm 6'0, 140lbs .. what would YOU expect? :p

Thanks. You reminded me of another guy in college. I transferred in my junior year and was just "coming out" gay when I joined a campus group and met a guy. He was the club secretary and I could tell he was a total closet case. His name was Vince-- geeky handsome, cute smile and fun to hang around. Fast forward: After several months of hinting and flirting, we finally had sex. Vince was about 5'10 and a scrawny 135 lbs., and when he turned around wearing only his small briefs, I swore he had stuffed a dildo inside as a joke. NO joke! Vince was rock hard, 8" and thick from head to bush. Plus, it looked even bigger on his body. He was totally clueless about his size or what to do with it. Later on he told me that I was the first person that he had sex with.

Sex with Vince wasn't much fun. We fooled around only 3x, but everytime I saw him on campus I felt lucky to be the first to know his big little secret.

*waves* Right here.

It's amazing how much ones opinion of you can be swayed when they find out.
Same things happened to a lesser extent in High School and in the Marines. It's mostly why I don't go bragging about it. The change of attitude is so much fun.

High School?...The Marines? Details! Details!

I think you're exactly right about how people's opinions change. And you not being a braggard is the way to be-- silent, yet always ready for the show-down!

Last edited:

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not going to rehash my high school story because it's basically retold above. Skinny, small, deformed. Yeah, that's what it looked like on me and it was absolutely nothing to be proud of back then. I was treated as a freak and felt like one. So, whenever I hear of someone lording their size over others I know it's just a story. I was definitely more endowed than anyone in the locker room, but I certainly never gained an advantage by it. If anything it was just the opposite.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Mlle Rouge always liked to describe me as a nerd with a big dick. I guess she would be a good judge of character. Although I am not so nerdy looking, I am skinny and shy. And I used to think when people referred to dick size, they meant soft size, so I thought I was quite small. Rewind to last year to the first woman to see my cock. If you knew her and what she formerly did, you would know she is an EXCELLENT judge of cock size. She was impressed, and I was shocked. Later she told others what I had, which in turn gave me some much needed confidence. I even have a nurse friend that has seen it and amazed. She said in her profession, she doesn't see many big ones, although they are usually soft. She said her current FWB wasn't packing as much.

So going from years of thinking I was small and worrying about how I would measure up at sex, to hearing all these people say it's really big, and some saying it's the biggest they've seen, it's been a huge boost in confidence.

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not going to rehash my high school story because it's basically retold above. Skinny, small, deformed. Yeah, that's what it looked like on me and it was absolutely nothing to be proud of back then. I was treated as a freak and felt like one. So, whenever I hear of someone lording their size over others I know it's just a story. I was definitely more endowed than anyone in the locker room, but I certainly never gained an advantage by it. If anything it was just the opposite.

Hey Captain--

Your story made me think of a guy I knew from high school. Small guy: 5'6, 125#, and a coxain for the crew team. Even though Geoff was an okay athlete, he still got pushed around and teased for being socially awkward-- doing and saying dumb stuff.

Anyway, I'll never forget senior week at graduation when Geoff got drunk, and a friend and I had to sober him up by putting him in the shower. Geoff had a tube-steak dick hanging between his legs!! Totally limp, it was at least 5" long, meaty, with a low-hanging ball sack. My friend even noticed it, too, b/c later on he made a joke to me about Geoff's dick.

I always wondered if Geoff knew how big a dick he had compared to average guys. If so, why didn't he flaunt or brag about it, b/c he mostly sucked at everything else he'd brag about. Or worse, did his teammates know and it still didn't matter? In the locker room experience, big props go to two types of guys: the MVPs and who's ever got the biggest dick. But in Geoff's case, I don't know.

At our class reunion, I fantasized about getting a group of guys to toss Geoff in the pool-- just for "old time's sake" and an excuse to get him wet again for another glimpse! But I didn't have the nerve to go through with the plan.

Last edited:

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
I can't deny I'm a dork. The last girl I was with said I was "huge" and added "who knew?" I didn't know how to react so I just kept fucking her! I'll remember that for awhile, tho. . .

Reactions: 4208171

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Tough story. But as an adult was your dick size ever a confidence booster? Maybe a compliment from a girlfriend or a sex partner; how a girl reacted to seeing your dick or how it felt inside her?

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
all funny storys....i have realized it is a rare that GOD, gives us both good looks and big cock...when it happens some people run with it and become sucessful....most of us average guys want to be that guy...but mother nature wins and it all works out if we get to live long enough...

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My partner is a geek, Who when we met was 5'7 and weighed like 130 pounds, He was 17 and I 21. I used to pick him up and fuck him all over the place. His cock is pretty average, But it looked huge on his tiny body. I am the opposite 6'6 and a small cock. He has always told me I tear him because how thick it is. I have heard from my exe's friends they say the same, Not long but they have never had thicker. I am insecure about my size as it is, But we have been together for 14 years and he still craves the cock.:rolleyes:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Goes to show, dont judge the book by the cover. Gay men especially are quick to dismiss guys they deem "unnattractive", but being the size queens that they are, might be cutting themselves short in the process. They may be rejecting the Biggest cock they have ever cum across. You never know, so, my advise is always keep an open mind and heart. There are things more important than surface beauty. :wink:

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Goes to show, dont judge the book by the cover. Gay men especially are quick to dismiss guys they deem "unnattractive", but being the size queens that they are, might be cutting themselves short in the process. They may be rejecting the Biggest cock they have ever cum across. You never know, so, my advise is always keep an open mind and heart. There are things more important than surface beauty. :wink:

You hit the cock right on the head!!

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Coming from the other side (the girl who likes to date the biggest guy in the room), it is equally fun to explain to people why you are with "that guy." I never pay that much attention to looks or sportiness, and it's fun to have people wonder what it is that your boyfriend has that makes you really love being with him.

Also helps if he is really proud that it puts him automatically ahead of the other guys who have a better "presence" in a crowd, ha ha.

Good topic!

Aly

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never considered myself an underdog because of my penis. I'm skinny as hell and don't look like I'd have much of anything. Then again I am one of those wily black people!

-shrug- I guess I just don't get it.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Coming from the other side (the girl who likes to date the biggest guy in the room), it is equally fun to explain to people why you are with "that guy." I never pay that much attention to looks or sportiness, and it's fun to have people wonder what it is that your boyfriend has that makes you really love being with him.

Also helps if he is really proud that it puts him automatically ahead of the other guys who have a better "presence" in a crowd, ha ha.

Good topic!

Aly

So you would prefer someone who was unhealthy whether fat or thin with social issues to someone who looked healthy, was healthy, and probably didn't have social issues...

Somehow I fear that I will be a victim of this mentality. I'd rather not be "wanted" because my penis is huge. It's almost demeaning if you think about it. It's like a guy saying "Well, you have the biggest pussy lips so I don't really give a shit how healthy or good looking or any of that you are. I can overlook that stuff as long as you provide your genitalia."

... Ew.

Now, don't get me wrong; nothings wrong with the mentality but I'm just saying I'd rather not be a victim of such a thing. I'll keep my secret a secret for the most part thanks. :]

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One classmate comes straight to mind. He was a tall, curly haired unusual looking (very white skinned) lad known as a 'Swat'. Always get on with his work, kept his head down, did his homework etc .
One day I saw him sitting on one of the locker room benches, talking to the lad next to him, as he towled his hair neck and shoulders, I couldn't help but notice his huge fat dick lying between his legs. It was heavily laden with foreskin and looked like a gigantic maggot....... it really was impressive though.