Unparalleled Truths About Gay Men

Mr straight flatmate cares far more about matching his outfits to his shoes than I do, i often think he may be a straight man trapped in a gay man's body. He does do an art degree though, does things to a person . . .

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Lex said:
(from an email I received)

8. Those gay men that actually are masculine and goodlooking (and hung) know they are, and have egos bigger than their dicks. However, this "cockiness" is not a detriment in gay society. See Truth # 13.

13. If you're hung, odds are you can have 60% of the guys in here regardless of your looks and personality. If you're GL and hung, you can probably have 90% of the guys in here. The remaining 5% require you to lose you're arrogance before you get anywhere with us. (Yes, that is only 95%. So what happened to the last 5%?! They are are the freaking weirdos that are so desparate they'll hook up with anyone. When you get to that level of pathetic, you simply don't count.)

I think that these two are pretty good news... don't you?

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
vinny_spiruccino said:
I think that these two are pretty good news... don't you?

yeh, i'll go for the 5 pct "freaking weirdo" group. its an exclusive club. but please, lets reword this "will hook up with anyone" stuff. it sounds so harsh and cheap. lets call it "is very sociable". :smile:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dcwrestlefan said:
yeh, i'll go for the 5 pct "freaking weirdo" group. its an exclusive club. but please, lets reword this "will hook up with anyone" stuff. it sounds so harsh and cheap. lets call it "is very sociable". :smile:
Aw, dcwrestle, we know your are not a slut, you are just exceptionally sexually generous.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
dcwrestlefan said:

So then...*sniffs*... are you actually saying...*sniffs*... you don't want me??

**weeps bitterly**

eib

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
haha so glad you NOW tell us it was all a joke. Whoever wrote the email originally is an A1 jerkoff who doesn't have a brain cell enough to realise, actually, some gay men are mature, intelligent, and actually THEY are the kind of men who have long lasting adult relationships with the "Abercrombie & Fitch"models.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Lex said:
This list is a joke (from an email). And meant as tongue in cheek.

Dontcha just hate it when you have to explain the joke?

Not that it makes it any less funny...

mjcp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

22. "Why are there no studs in Erie?" "Where are all the dateable guys in Erie?" The fact is, the grass is not always greener. The problem is not with Erie, its with you. Guys in Pgh ask this about Pgh guys. Guys in Philly ask this about Philly guys. Etc. But the real answer to these questions lay within yourself. Hence, see Truths ##2 and 11.

23. Complain about living in Erie? Nothing to do here? No good people here? Guess what. A place is what you make of it. So shut up and do something about it already.

Yeah, I'll actually BE in Erie PA for business from the 21st to the end of the month. I'll let you know how green the grass is.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
eib said:
haha so glad you NOW tell us it was all a joke. Whoever wrote the email originally is an A1 jerkoff who doesn't have a brain cell enough to realise, actually, some gay men are mature, intelligent, and actually THEY are the kind of men who have long lasting adult relationships with the "Abercrombie & Fitch"models.
Anyone who read that and thought it was anything but tongue-in-cheek has clearly had an irony bypass performed on them. :rolleyes:

But as Peter Ustinov used to say: "Comedy is simply a funny way of saying something serious".
Which clearly applies in this case.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
vinny_spiruccino said:
So then...*sniffs*... are you actually saying...*sniffs*... you don't want me??

**weeps bitterly**

you know this isn't true. follow me into my special socializing room. we'll "talk".

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lex said:
Also I don't wear panties.

so you never order from those hundreds of victorias secret catalogs rumored to be laying around your house? everytime i, er, i mean a friend of mine, tries to order the pink lacey crotchless ones, they are out of stock. figured you had something to do with that.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont know if the item # 6 is true for all...that all gay men consider themselves as masculine...how come there are some that call themselves and want we call them a 'she' ? :confused:

In my head if u want to be call a she and see yourself as a she u dont like to be a masculine male...