Unplanned Exhibitionism

Kevin_uk

Experimental Member
Media
I went to the gym last night and when I went in to the changing room I saw a girl who worked there cleaning the floor. I immediately thought I had gone through the wrong door and had gone into the ladies changing room by mistake.

The girl looked at me and must have realised the shock on my face and asked “are you ok with me in here”? I replied “you’re ok; I thought I had gone into the wrong changing room”.

There were a couple of other guys in there just finished getting dressed and they left shortly afterwards leaving just me and the girl in there. She kept on cleaning while I got my clothes out, she told me there’s never a time when the room is completely empty until they close at 11, and she had no intention of staying back after that to clean.

I stripped down to my underwear ok; it felt such a thrill undressing in front of her. I had a need to be there, she was really the intruder invading my privacy. I didn’t want to strip nude and then stand talking to her because it would have made it obvious I enjoyed it. I turned my back to her then took off my underwear and put my gym shorts on, during this I turned slightly to get my shorts out of my bag so she could see what I had. I wasn’t hard but certainly wasn’t soft; she could easily see what I had as I was packing it into my shorts as she was facing towards me.

Later I see her in the gym; she looked me in the eye and gave me a really cute smile. I really want to do everything to get to know her now. I’m back there tomorrow night.

Hryblkone

Sexy Member
Media
"I turned slightly to get my shorts out of my bag so she could see what I had."

That's not unplanned!!! 'Unplanned' is getting pantsed in front of the your entire 7th grade class on the day you decided to go commando! Why didn't she wait until the gym closed? Kinda unprofessional to have her cleaning in a place full of naked/half -clothed men. I sense a double standard.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was 16 my local swimming pool had a female attendant and one night after my swim just as I was completely naked she walked through the changing room with a teenage girl (no idea who she was) and they got a full frontal view.The place was quiet and I thought I had the room to myself,I guess they thought it was empty as well (unless they'd seen me going in and thought it was a perk of the job to have a look!). :wink:
There was some sort of boiler room that was only accessable through the mens changing room and they went in there.

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmm... Our toilets at work are cleaned by male and female cleaners, if there's a female cleaner in they hang a sign on the door so I guess the choice is yours.

Number 51

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in the locker room at the fitness center one night near closing time and had just stepped out of the shower when the female desk attendant, of all things, poked her head inside the locker room to ask if anyone were still in the locker room. The entrance to the locker room and the showers are at opposite ends, perhaps 30 feet apart, and I was standing in the opening between the showers and the rest of the locker room partially behind a wall, but it still would've been impossible to miss that I was nude. I replied, "Uh, yeah", and she replied "We're closing" and left, and that was that.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Had a good friend (tall, lanky, very well endowed and VERY shy about it....) have heart surgery (age 30). Anyhow he had to go for work outs etc... Got to use a VERY nice gym at a local univ. The gym was brand new and state of the art. They were also upgrading/finishing it (amazing place, built into the side of a mountain). Anyhow- there were doign some painting one evening, he went to shower, the sign was down- he thought nothing of it and went to shower- alone.

He was washing his hair when he heard voices, female voices.... Turns out the 'womens shower' sign had been taken down for painting. He was MORTIFIED (and evidently they were 'amazed'). Wish I had been there to see that... (never 'seen' his cock- just the outline. We were once helping a friend do yard work and someone was watering- he got accidentally hosed from head to foot- his shorts became instantly see thru. Everyone stopped- and stared. (he turned beet red and pulled out his shirt to 'hide'...

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You do realize she planned this encounter don't you?

This is my notion as well. Different, but the same as getting up and arriving at the coffee counter at the same time. She could have easily -and probably should have stepped into the next locker row and cleaned the floor there for the twenty seconds you were nekked.

If you both like the results of the encounter, though, that's fine.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And many years ago when I was active in our Military I experience my first coed rest room. I was in Japan and the restroom did not have partitions and both sexes used it without any sexual activity. Most of these places were very small and you simply did your number ones and got out.

MatyMatt

1st Like
Media
i had an experience at a gym too. A female janitor walked in right when i was walking past the doors from the showers to the lockers naked. She did kind of a double fake and noticeably stared. It was funny, it seems like something from a movie.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, I agree with Haryblkone, it is a double standard, and it's very unprofessional. If a man did the same in a women's changing room, there'd be hell to pay-- the women would screem sexual harassment. The guy would be labelled a macho pig, a pervert and a sex maniac. :mad:

"I turned slightly to get my shorts out of my bag so she could see what I had."

That's not unplanned!!! 'Unplanned' is getting pantsed in front of the your entire 7th grade class on the day you decided to go commando! Why didn't she wait until the gym closed? Kinda unprofessional to have her cleaning in a place full of naked/half -clothed men. I sense a double standard.

One woman tried that once and I told to get the F...
out. She got the message in a hurry.

londonredhead

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Visited a swimming pool in Finland - it was men only so everyone is naked ... just walking around naked - no hang ups ... but the staff are all female!!! They didn't seem to look at the guys there - but given the size of my cock it didn't worry me ... guess the exhibitionist in me came out!

Felt funny though asking the waiting staff to bring me a beer when she was fully clothed and I was bollock naked.

granite1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep, I had something similar a few years back when I was showering alone and the female attendant opened the door to check if everybody was finished. Likewise it was not hard but a good semi was on display. A great turn on!

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My situation actually happened in the Men's shower room at the lake. I guess the womens line was too long for her, so her boyfriend accompanied her through the showers and into the one partitioned stall (why it has one partitioned area, vs the rest "gang shower" heads along the wall, I have never quite figured out).
There were some mumbles and grumbles, but no one got too upset. Didn't bother me one way or another.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I accidently exposed myself to a maid at a hotel. I didn't know she was in the room and she didn't know I was in the bathroom. I walked out totally naked and we both were caught off guard. She apologized and I apologized when I noticed she didn't move--I was blocking the passage to the doorway which had been propped open. I excused myself and she left. For the next two nights I found two chocolates on my pillow at night :) (alright the last line was a fabrication, but the rest is true!)

HERCSURF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Man there are an awful lot of female attendants and janitors out there cleaning mens locker rooms... not

Tonkatoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I walked in to some toilets at work once and there was a woman in there who was probably 30 years older than me doing some cleaning...I made some sort of "oh sorry I didnt know you were cleaning comment" and she said "come in its fine, I have seen it all before" I replied "not one this big!" jokingly and but she didnt have a look, I just went to the toilet and she left but she always smiled at me after!