Unplanned Exhibitionism

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"'Unplanned' is getting pantsed in front of the your entire 7th grade class on the day you decided to go commando!"

ROFLMAO!!!
I can relate!!

Kevin_uk

Experimental Member
Media
I went to the gym yesterday (Bank Holiday Monday), as I went in I was told at the reception I had the gym to myself, I quickly realised in there that I was the only person in the place.

After working out for about an hour I returned to the changing rooms, I heard a knock on the door and a girls voice said “hello”, I walked near the door with a towel around me and the girl asked “is it ok if I come in to clean”?, I replied “it’s ok”. This was a new girl (about 25) not the one I mentioned at the start of this thread.

She initially started moping the floor the other side of the lockers, so she didn’t have a full clear view of the showers, I went into a shower cubicle and hung my towel over the door and had a shower. While I was in there I could hear her bucket close by and saw her mop under the shower door so I knew she was close.

As I was showering I got a full erection, it was standing up rock solid, it looked huge, I couldn’t bend it even a tiny amount, I knew I couldn’t come out in that state so I just stood there for a couple of minutes drying off in the cubicle until it went down slightly.

I came out of the shower with the towel around me and took my bag and clothes out of the locker, still having the towel around me I put my gym clothes back in my bag and laid out my clothes.

(I’ve seen some guys who were so shy they put their underwear on under their towel; their underwear then looks damp because they haven’t dried themselves properly).

I didn’t really know how I should react in that situation; I did feel shy and embarrassed but tried not to show it. She was in a guy’s changing room, was I supposed to just ignore her there or be discreet how I dressed? It felt a thrill but still uncomfortable.

I started speaking to her as we were the only ones in there saying thing like “have there been many people here today”? She started a casual conversation back.

I hesitated for some time before deciding whether I had enough courage to remove the towel, I laid out my underwear on the bench ready to put on quickly so I didn’t have to be exposed too long. I removed the towel and put on my underwear and made out I wasn’t bothered, when I did so I didn’t look at her but knew she had a clear view of what I had, even then my underwear were skimpy and I was still semi hard so they weren’t really covering much, some of my bits were still showing but it was an attempt to cover myself.

I’m undecided in this kind of situation whether you should regard staff of the opposite sex as part of the establishment (as you would in a hospital) and forego modesty or whether you should ask for privacy. I think showing shyness can give the impression of weakness and insecurity.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's surprising, and you'd never see something like that here in the States... but I'd probably like to experience it myself.. lol

caffecaffe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
once me and my teammates had a competition in a small gym and they only had one lockerroom both for man and woman. we decided that man would go first and after we were ready the girls shoul get in and change themselves.
i went a bit late so the other guys got out of the lroom before me.the last one leaved the door open. after a few seconds i hear some girl voices...they were in the hall that leads to the lckrroom starring at me.
i smile to them and finished dressing myself. i have no problem with nudity at all.

some othe time, i was in my finalists trip. there was an hotel in front of my hotel room.
it was middle afternoon (a good hour to wake up after a looong night) so i get up, oppened the balcony door because it was too hot in the room. i taked a shower and, like always i run out from the bathroom totally naked, just drying my hair with the towel.so i noticed some aplauses and histeric screamings. english girls in the hotel in front.
i dont show off (a lot) so i put the towel arround my waist (speccialy because their teachers were in the room above them).
usually nobody was in that room at tha hour....
but..once they were i get to the balcony and chatted with them a bit.

too LOL

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was in France last month picking up my new sailboat. So I was staying at the marina for about a week while they were finishing the commissioning of the boat. They have showers at the marina for those that are living on their boats. Every morning I would go to take a shower and there was always this young cleaning woman there. No one seemed to mind her there. I didn't really care. But the funny thing was she was always opening the door of where I was changing by "mistake" followed by a quick apology. I thought it was interesting she always chose the busiest time of day to do the cleaning in the mens room. She would always give me a big smile when I came in. Kinda wasted on this gay boy.

Marvin Gaye

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking of an unexpected/unplanned exhibition-

A few years ago, I remember staying at a hotel while on a business trip and the cleaning lady, assuming no one was in the room, walked in while I was standing there clad only in my white briefs (I was just getting dressed). She could clearly see what I was packing and just stared at my bulge for an akward moment. I told her it was okay to come in and start cleaning. She gave me a smile and came in the room to start 'cleaning'. I admittedly was a bit turned on by this and purposly delayed getting dressed and had conversation with her as she vacuumed the floor, changed the bedsheets etc. I had become semi-erect while she was in the room and most of the time as she cleaned, she was staring at my clearly outlined underwear bulge.

I know she enjoyed the show as much as I did presenting it to her :wink: .

-MG

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One time at a friends house I was pissing and his mom came in which was pretty embarassing. I always make sure I lock the door now. One time when I was at another friends house his bathroom door was slightly opened and I didn't see nobody in there so I went in and started pissing then the shower curtain opened and his dad was taking a bath in there that was real embarrasing... he was cool about it though

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It stopped once I turned around and saw her looking at me. But for some reason I didn't think to put it away and she apologized while it was still out lol it was real awkward.
"BTW - love your screen name." Thanks

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
Neither changin in a lockerroom nor cleaning a lockerroom is a sexual situation. I'm convinced that the female cleaning assistant would appreciate doin her job without having a guy show off in front of her. I seriously doubt she consider it arousing to see anything more that stricktly nessesary. I'd turn the other way, and do what I'm there to do and leave her to do what shes there to do.

gketwin73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I accidently exposed myself to a maid at a hotel. I didn't know she was in the room and she didn't know I was in the bathroom. I walked out totally naked and we both were caught off guard. She apologized and I apologized when I noticed she didn't move--I was blocking the passage to the doorway which had been propped open. I excused myself and she left. For the next two nights I found two chocolates on my pillow at night :) (alright the last line was a fabrication, but the rest is true!)
I also had an experience very much like yours at a hotel room. I was also in the bathroom and I had the door partially open. I did not hear the maid knock on the door for cleaning. I was at the end of my shower and the water was off. I had just started to dry off and I was standing in front of the sink with a mirror. I did not notice her being right outside the door at the time. I was semi hard and growing by the second so I decided to take care of business. I was finishing when I seen her reflection in the mirror. I think she was watching me for a while because when I come out of the bathroom, she was noticeably red and embarrassed. I commented on my not hearing her and apologized for my lack of clothing with just the towel. she said it was alright and she understood that these things can happen.

schs1977

Experimental Member
Media
A couple of years ago I was at a local tanning salon. I had fell asleep and had a raging hardon. I am 9 X 6 when hard. I was getting out of the bed,and the door opened. The attendent was a local high school girl. She saw everthing my daddy gave me. Here was no way to hide by big dick, she just closed the door.

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had a good friend (tall, lanky, very well endowed and VERY shy about it....) have heart surgery (age 30). Anyhow he had to go for work outs etc... Got to use a VERY nice gym at a local univ. The gym was brand new and state of the art. They were also upgrading/finishing it (amazing place, built into the side of a mountain). Anyhow- there were doign some painting one evening, he went to shower, the sign was down- he thought nothing of it and went to shower- alone.

He was washing his hair when he heard voices, female voices.... Turns out the 'womens shower' sign had been taken down for painting. He was MORTIFIED (and evidently they were 'amazed'). Wish I had been there to see that... (never 'seen' his cock- just the outline. We were once helping a friend do yard work and someone was watering- he got accidentally hosed from head to foot- his shorts became instantly see thru. Everyone stopped- and stared. (he turned beet red and pulled out his shirt to 'hide'...

I wear boxers and fairly loose pants typically, but at times I notice my own outline and change position to hide it. I guess I feel like its an imposition or inappropriate if others were to inadvertently notice, like I was subjecting them to something Its not intentional but still... and being straight I look everywhere but myself. I have often wondered if others notice, especially if looking intentionally. Knowing I enjoy surreptitiously checking women out, I suppose others may frequently do the same hoping not to get caught. Being a man I suspect bi/gay men do for sure, and a number have tried to get on me even knowing I was straight they were obsessed over my dick without ever having seen it. Women are less visual so I wonder if they do it as often or typically fuck a man based only on that. Would love to know.

I know in his case I would have enjoyed the unintended show. Showing my cock to women who get hot for it is fun in itself and the surprise/display aspect would likely make me hard despite myself, or close to it. The look of shock in their faces would be priceless. That would be fun.

D_Wahine_Weenie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a similar in my tailor/cleaners. The female owner stood closeby the dressing curtain as I changed pants for measuring. She could see me through the curtain side opening. I took my time as she looked at me in my white briefs. Then I finished and opened the curtain so she could measure the pants length. I had a huge erection! She leaned over and closed to me as she measured. Her face was two inches from my hard cock under my pants. She kept one eye on the hard bulge in my crotch while she worked, showing some cleavage as she bent over. When she finished, she closed the curtain, but not fully. She carefully watched me as I took my pants off. My hardon was straight up in my briefs. I put on my other trousers very slowly.

Her husband was working on a sewing machine nearby, he never even looked up! I am a customer of this shop for life!

cockhoarder

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
One time at a friends house I was pissing and his mom came in which was pretty embarassing. I always make sure I lock the door now. One time when I was at another friends house his bathroom door was slightly opened and I didn't see nobody in there so I went in and started pissing then the shower curtain opened and his dad was taking a bath in there that was real embarrasing... he was cool about it though

Did you also get to see what he was packing? :)