Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The downside of going a small liberal arts school in a rural town in Midwest as an Asian gay is the constant feeling of horniness due to the lack of hot, available gay guys who are not racist or creepy. So this week, when I was visiting some friends who go to a big public school in a bigger college town in the Midwest for Thanksgiving, I decided to let my inner whore out and look for some hot college dicks.

After being ghosted by several guys, I finally met up with this 24-year-old college dude the night before Thanksgiving. He was a cute Latino of average height with a slightly stocky body and a cock that, despite its average length, was thick like a beer can. For better reference, let’s call him Aidan. Aidan fucked me like crazy for roughly 20 minutes and finally dropped a nice warm load in my tight muscular ass (load 1).

As Aidan and I were cuddling up and talking about ourselves, our conversation slowly shifted towards our kinks, fetishes, and fantasies. He asked me about a fantasy of mine, to which I responded that I had always wanted to try being a cumdump just for a bunch of guys to use. I went into much deeper details about how I was thinking of myself doing one of those no-load-refused pump and dump sessions and how it would be even hotter if I got completely submissive and had a master just pimp me out for guys to use.

This was definitely getting Aidan on as he quickly got hard again. He fucked me for another 15 minutes before adding another load in my ass (load 2). As he collapsed on me after draining himself in me, Aidan asked if I wanted to make my fantasy come true. He said he found that extremely hot and he definitely would love to see that in action and that we could do it in his studio. After a few moments of hesitation, my inner whore finally got the better of me and I said yes. Aidan then asked if he could be my “pimp,” to which I found so hot and immediately said yes.

After we discussed rules and boundaries, which were pretty basic like no drugs (beside poppers) nor no guys who seemed creepy and nasty, Aidan created a new Grindr account with the title “College muscle cumdump.” Besides my stats (22 yo, 5’5, Asian, muscular body) and a few body pictures, Aidan wrote this in the profile “College muscle cumdump looking for anon loads. No load refused. Hmu for further details.” Our DMs were immediately flooded with texts. Besides the Grindr account, Aidan also hit up some of his gay friends and fuck buddies who were still in town for Thanksgiving break and who he thought would be interested. Meanwhile, I was rock hard for the whole time from both the anxiety and excitement. I couldn’t believe that this was coming true.

It only took 15 minutes since we opened the Grindr account for the first guy to come. Let’s call him Ben. Ben was actually one of my “pimp”’s friends and classmates. He was a tall lean mixed guy with a good looking face and an impressively big dick. His dick was 8-inch long and just as thick as Aidan’s. After I sucked on his dick for a few minutes, he made me on my knees and began to apply lube on my ass and his dick. Aidan gave me some poppers to relax as the monster cock opened me up. Ben fucked me doggy for a quick 5 minutes with fast and powerful strokes and soon unloaded in me (load 3). As he pulled his dick out of my sloppy ass, my “pimp” made me clean Ben’s cock with my mouth. As I tasted the mix of cum, lube, and my own ass juice in this handsome hung guy, I realized he was getting hard again. Without saying anything, I lied down on my back, opened my legs, and offered him my used hole again. Not needing to remind twice, Ben slid his cock in me again and began to fuck me missionary, this time with slow and long strokes. Ben fucked me slow and deep for another solid 10 to 15 minutes before he made me cum hand-free and added another load in me (load 4). After two big loads in my ass, the college guy quickly dressed up and left.

Roughly another 15 minutes later after Ben left, the second guy came. He was definitely not my type as all being an out of shape middle-aged white man, but the thought that I was being a cumdump for everyone including this guy turned me on so much. I only let him fucked me doggy style because I didn’t really want to look at him. Fortunately, it didn’t take him long to finish in me and leave (load 5).

The third guy walked in right after the old guy left. Let’s call him Carl. He was a very good looking guy in his mid 30s: white, tall, muscular, with a beer gut. He had an average cut cock with a perfect curve. Besides Ben, Carl was definitely my best fuck that night as he fucked me good in multiple positions for almost 20 minutes before adding another load in me (load 6). Indeed, his curved dick hit my prostate so well that I had another hand-free orgasm while being fucked by this hunk. After he came, Carl asked if he could stay a few minutes and watch because that was the first time he did something like this and it turned him on a lot. Aidan, being my pimp, looked at me for an answer. As I nodded, he said yes to the hunk. Carl then asked if he could invite some of his friends over for my ass, and Aidan simply said the more the merrier.

The fourth guy was a black man in his early 40s. He was a big muscular man with the biggest dick of the night at almost 9 inches and almost as thick as Aidan and Ben’s dicks. Fortunately, my hole had been well opened and lubed up from all the previous fucking so it didn’t take so much effort for me to take that Leviathan. He fucked me on doggy then missionary for a about 5 minutes before adding another big load in me (load 7). As he pulled out, his load, mixed with the previous ones, began to ooze out of my gaping hole despite my best effort to keep them in me. Aidan quickly used his hand to scoop and hold the oozing cum and fed me it later, making me almost come the third time just by being a total pig.

The next two guys were Carl’s friends who also happened to be a couple. They were both white guys in mid 30s with lean bodies and average cocks. Both of them took turn between my mouth and ass for a solid 15 to 20 minutes before adding another two loads in my used man cunt (loads 8 and 9). As I was being split roasted by the couple, I could see from the side of my eyes that Aidan was sucking on Carl’s dick as the white hunk watched me getting used with a fiery passion.

The next guy was a cute white college student. He looked so young that Aidan had to make him show ID so that we could be sure he was at least 18 years old, which the young guy was. He nervously pulled out his sweat pants to reveal an big delicious cock which was 7-inch long and beer-can thick. I gave him a slow and sensual blow job as Aidan and Carl tried to talk to him and make him more comfortable. Then I presented my sloppy hole to the cute twink, and he began to slowly pushed in. As he bottomed out in me, the twink was virtually jackhammering my ass. It didn’t take him more than a minute to cum in me (load 10).

As he pulled out, I sat up and began to clean his dick with my mouth. Seeing the twink getting hard again, Carl, who was still getting served by Aidan, asked if he wanted to fuck me again. Since the twink awkwardly nodded, I got on my knees and spread my cheeks out for another round of young twink cum. Carl, who had already left his comfortable seat and Aidan’s warm mouth, walked to the twink and immediately made out with him. The hunky man grabbed the twink cock and guided it to my hole. Under Carl’s guide, the twink fucked me slow and with more controlled pace this time, and it took him much longer than the first time to drop another load in me (load 11).

The next guy was an Asian guy in his late 20s. He was a super handsome guy: tall, chiseled, athletic, smooth, and had a few big tattoos on his body. He was another friend of Carl, and we later found out that he was actually his ex. This gorgeous hunk had a big and uncut cock, and he was very dominant as he shoved his dick down my throat before doing the same thing with my ass. He was also the most verbal guy besides Aidan and Carl. The gorgeous hunk pushed my face down on the mattress as he railed my ass for a solid 10 minutes before unloading in me (load 12).

The next guy after this gorgeous Asian was actually Ben. After he left the studio apartment for an errand, he was still so horny knowing what his friend Aidan and I were doing, so he constantly texted my “pimp” for update. He said that he needed to come back to fuck me again after seeing a picture of my sloppy cunt and the marker marks on my ass cheeks. As Ben came in, he quickly dropped on his knees and began to eat my sloppy cummy hole. I was surprised to see how much of a pig this college boy was, and I definitely did not have any complaints. He got close to my face, slightly choked me with his big hand, told me to open my mouth, and spat the content he got from my ass into my eager mouth before he attacked it with his big soft lips and hungry tongue. The handsome mixed guy fucked me in multiple positions and hit all the right spots in me while telling me how good my cummy hole felt and how I was nothing but a worthless cumdump for men like him to use.

It seemed like seeing our piggy and passionate sex was too much for Carl and Aidan as Carl began to plow Aidan’s hairy ass on the same chair he was sitting before. My cumdump session quickly escalated into a full foursome with me and my "pimp" moaning like two bitches in heat as we were fucked so well by two gorgeous tops. Carl and Aidan soon joined me and Ben in bed.

After roughly 10 minutes of intense fucking, our tops decided to change their bottoms as Carl now jackhammered me while Ben railed Aidan mercilessly. Aidan and I were completely in cloud 9 as all our right spots were hit by our handsome and talented tops. After about 5 minutes, Carl moved his dick from my ass to my mouth as Aidan replaced the hunk in my ass while stilling being fucked by Ben. As Ben, Aidan, and I were in a fuck train, I could feel Ben’s powerful thrusts transfer all the way through Aidan to me while having my throat stretched by Carl. Aidan, in the middle of the fuck train, could not hold it any longer than a few minutes and begin to unload in me (load 13). This also sent Ben over the edge as he bred his friend deep after that.

Seeing that was also too much for Carl. The handsome hunk aggressively pulled me out of the other two and began to fuck me with the most powerful thrusts I’d felt the whole night and quickly came in me (load 14), sending me over the edge as I came for the third time that night.

All four of us collapsed on the bed and breathed heavily. I, the person who did the most work that night, soon passed out as all the cum was dripping out of my gaping ass, filling the room with the intoxicating smell of piggy gay men sex… [End of part 1]

integritymatters

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I can totally relate, since I live in a small, Conservative town on the East Coast.
I'm black myself, 26, and I still live in the same town I moved to after high school (since I'm desperately trying to move to major cities in either California or England).

I never had any sex (due to all the racism and I dated guys long distance) until I was 24.
Before then, it was only oral (me sucking them off) and swapping handjobs (both of us giving each other HJs).
I'd only done oral with 2 guys (I've had oral with 5 now), swapped hj's with 4 guys (it's still 4).

But after losing my virginity at 24, I had only 3 oral experiences and I hooked up with a guy who was into footplay at the end of 2021.
The footplay guy was my last sexual partner.

I think my high sex drive and desire for more sex comes from the racism and misogyny I've had on dating apps (misogyny as in they assume I'm a bottom, and block me when it registers in their mind that I'm a top).

I ended up deleting dating apps and sticking to using Facebook Dating - I'm now polyamorous with 3 boyfriends (and possibly 5, very soon).
I continue to date long distance - one bf lives in Arkansas; another lives in Wisconsin; and the last lives in Thailand (he's from China originally; but he moved to CH for college).

D

deleted1304815

The downside of going a small liberal arts school in a rural town in Midwest as an Asian gay is the constant feeling of horniness due to the lack of hot, available gay guys who are not racist or creepy. So this week, when I was visiting some friends who go to a big public school in a bigger college town in the Midwest for Thanksgiving, I decided to let my inner whore out and look for some hot college dicks.

After being ghosted by several guys, I finally met up with this 24-year-old college dude the night before Thanksgiving. He was a cute Latino of average height with a slightly stocky body and a cock that, despite its average length, was thick like a beer can. For better reference, let’s call him Aidan. Aidan fucked me like crazy for roughly 20 minutes and finally dropped a nice warm load in my tight muscular ass (load 1).

As Aidan and I were cuddling up and talking about ourselves, our conversation slowly shifted towards our kinks, fetishes, and fantasies. He asked me about a fantasy of mine, to which I responded that I had always wanted to try being a cumdump just for a bunch of guys to use. I went into much deeper details about how I was thinking of myself doing one of those no-load-refused pump and dump sessions and how it would be even hotter if I got completely submissive and had a master just pimp me out for guys to use.

This was definitely getting Aidan on as he quickly got hard again. He fucked me for another 15 minutes before adding another load in my ass (load 2). As he collapsed on me after draining himself in me, Aidan asked if I wanted to make my fantasy come true. He said he found that extremely hot and he definitely would love to see that in action and that we could do it in his studio. After a few moments of hesitation, my inner whore finally got the better of me and I said yes. Aidan then asked if he could be my “pimp,” to which I found so hot and immediately said yes.

After we discussed rules and boundaries, which were pretty basic like no drugs (beside poppers) nor no guys who seemed creepy and nasty, Aidan created a new Grindr account with the title “College muscle cumdump.” Besides my stats (22 yo, 5’5, Asian, muscular body) and a few body pictures, Aidan wrote this in the profile “College muscle cumdump looking for anon loads. No load refused. Hmu for further details.” Our DMs were immediately flooded with texts. Besides the Grindr account, Aidan also hit up some of his gay friends and fuck buddies who were still in town for Thanksgiving break and who he thought would be interested. Meanwhile, I was rock hard for the whole time from both the anxiety and excitement. I couldn’t believe that this was coming true.

It only took 15 minutes since we opened the Grindr account for the first guy to come. Let’s call him Ben. Ben was actually one of my “pimp”’s friends and classmates. He was a tall lean mixed guy with a good looking face and an impressively big dick. His dick was 8-inch long and just as thick as Aidan’s. After I sucked on his dick for a few minutes, he made me on my knees and began to apply lube on my ass and his dick. Aidan gave me some poppers to relax as the monster cock opened me up. Ben fucked me doggy for a quick 5 minutes with fast and powerful strokes and soon unloaded in me (load 3). As he pulled his dick out of my sloppy ass, my “pimp” made me clean Ben’s cock with my mouth. As I tasted the mix of cum, lube, and my own ass juice in this handsome hung guy, I realized he was getting hard again. Without saying anything, I lied down on my back, opened my legs, and offered him my used hole again. Not needing to remind twice, Ben slid his cock in me again and began to fuck me missionary, this time with slow and long strokes. Ben fucked me slow and deep for another solid 10 to 15 minutes before he made me cum hand-free and added another load in me (load 4). After two big loads in my ass, the college guy quickly dressed up and left.

Roughly another 15 minutes later after Ben left, the second guy came. He was definitely not my type as all being an out of shape middle-aged white man, but the thought that I was being a cumdump for everyone including this guy turned me on so much. I only let him fucked me doggy style because I didn’t really want to look at him. Fortunately, it didn’t take him long to finish in me and leave (load 5).

The third guy walked in right after the old guy left. Let’s call him Carl. He was a very good looking guy in his mid 30s: white, tall, muscular, with a beer gut. He had an average cut cock with a perfect curve. Besides Ben, Carl was definitely my best fuck that night as he fucked me good in multiple positions for almost 20 minutes before adding another load in me (load 6). Indeed, his curved dick hit my prostate so well that I had another hand-free orgasm while being fucked by this hunk. After he came, Carl asked if he could stay a few minutes and watch because that was the first time he did something like this and it turned him on a lot. Aidan, being my pimp, looked at me for an answer. As I nodded, he said yes to the hunk. Carl then asked if he could invite some of his friends over for my ass, and Aidan simply said the more the merrier.

The fourth guy was a black man in his early 40s. He was a big muscular man with the biggest dick of the night at almost 9 inches and almost as thick as Aidan and Ben’s dicks. Fortunately, my hole had been well opened and lubed up from all the previous fucking so it didn’t take so much effort for me to take that Leviathan. He fucked me on doggy then missionary for a about 5 minutes before adding another big load in me (load 7). As he pulled out, his load, mixed with the previous ones, began to ooze out of my gaping hole despite my best effort to keep them in me. Aidan quickly used his hand to scoop and hold the oozing cum and fed me it later, making me almost come the third time just by being a total pig.

The next two guys were Carl’s friends who also happened to be a couple. They were both white guys in mid 30s with lean bodies and average cocks. Both of them took turn between my mouth and ass for a solid 15 to 20 minutes before adding another two loads in my used man cunt (loads 8 and 9). As I was being split roasted by the couple, I could see from the side of my eyes that Aidan was sucking on Carl’s dick as the white hunk watched me getting used with a fiery passion.

The next guy was a cute white college student. He looked so young that Aidan had to make him show ID so that we could be sure he was at least 18 years old, which the young guy was. He nervously pulled out his sweat pants to reveal an big delicious cock which was 7-inch long and beer-can thick. I gave him a slow and sensual blow job as Aidan and Carl tried to talk to him and make him more comfortable. Then I presented my sloppy hole to the cute twink, and he began to slowly pushed in. As he bottomed out in me, the twink was virtually jackhammering my ass. It didn’t take him more than a minute to cum in me (load 10).

As he pulled out, I sat up and began to clean his dick with my mouth. Seeing the twink getting hard again, Carl, who was still getting served by Aidan, asked if he wanted to fuck me again. Since the twink awkwardly nodded, I got on my knees and spread my cheeks out for another round of young twink cum. Carl, who had already left his comfortable seat and Aidan’s warm mouth, walked to the twink and immediately made out with him. The hunky man grabbed the twink cock and guided it to my hole. Under Carl’s guide, the twink fucked me slow and with more controlled pace this time, and it took him much longer than the first time to drop another load in me (load 11).

The next guy was an Asian guy in his late 20s. He was a super handsome guy: tall, chiseled, athletic, smooth, and had a few big tattoos on his body. He was another friend of Carl, and we later found out that he was actually his ex. This gorgeous hunk had a big and uncut cock, and he was very dominant as he shoved his dick down my throat before doing the same thing with my ass. He was also the most verbal guy besides Aidan and Carl. The gorgeous hunk pushed my face down on the mattress as he railed my ass for a solid 10 minutes before unloading in me (load 12).

The next guy after this gorgeous Asian was actually Ben. After he left the studio apartment for an errand, he was still so horny knowing what his friend Aidan and I were doing, so he constantly texted my “pimp” for update. He said that he needed to come back to fuck me again after seeing a picture of my sloppy cunt and the marker marks on my ass cheeks. As Ben came in, he quickly dropped on his knees and began to eat my sloppy cummy hole. I was surprised to see how much of a pig this college boy was, and I definitely did not have any complaints. He got close to my face, slightly choked me with his big hand, told me to open my mouth, and spat the content he got from my ass into my eager mouth before he attacked it with his big soft lips and hungry tongue. The handsome mixed guy fucked me in multiple positions and hit all the right spots in me while telling me how good my cummy hole felt and how I was nothing but a worthless cumdump for men like him to use.

It seemed like seeing our piggy and passionate sex was too much for Carl and Aidan as Carl began to plow Aidan’s hairy ass on the same chair he was sitting before. My cumdump session quickly escalated into a full foursome with me and my "pimp" moaning like two bitches in heat as we were fucked so well by two gorgeous tops. Carl and Aidan soon joined me and Ben in bed.

After roughly 10 minutes of intense fucking, our tops decided to change their bottoms as Carl now jackhammered me while Ben railed Aidan mercilessly. Aidan and I were completely in cloud 9 as all our right spots were hit by our handsome and talented tops. After about 5 minutes, Carl moved his dick from my ass to my mouth as Aidan replaced the hunk in my ass while stilling being fucked by Ben. As Ben, Aidan, and I were in a fuck train, I could feel Ben’s powerful thrusts transfer all the way through Aidan to me while having my throat stretched by Carl. Aidan, in the middle of the fuck train, could not hold it any longer than a few minutes and begin to unload in me (load 13). This also sent Ben over the edge as he bred his friend deep after that.

Seeing that was also too much for Carl. The handsome hunk aggressively pulled me out of the other two and began to fuck me with the most powerful thrusts I’d felt the whole night and quickly came in me (load 14), sending me over the edge as I came for the third time that night.

All four of us collapsed on the bed and breathed heavily. I, the person who did the most work that night, soon passed out as all the cum was dripping out of my gaping ass, filling the room with the intoxicating smell of piggy gay men sex… [End of part 1]
Amazing and hot experience!!!

donaldlam

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Exxxxceptional!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was my birthday and a friend asked me round for a celebration drink - and he was having a few friends drop in as well. I got to the house and in through the front door, a big sloppy kiss, and told to undress and go through. I looked, why I asked, you'll see, we don't often celebrate a 20 year old.
So I stripped, fluffed my bush and went into the main room which was full of naked guys, hard, semi-hard and all eager to wish me a happy birthday in the traditional manner. As the center piece I was sucked, licked and rimmed, I was fucked, fucked again and then again, my rampant cock always in a mouth or a hand till it could shoot no more, and still guys wanted to plug my hole, now awash with countless loads, feel my nipples and deep throat cock action so filled both ends till after a couple of hours the celebrations wore off, my asshole closed up - almost and we got on with cake and champagne and enjoyed three guys doing a cabaret fuck., By now I needed to empty and stop the slow dribble down the inside of my legs, and so, now devoid of cum, though a little sore, I was feeling pretty good. I admit to being past caring so when the host and his lover suggested I stay the night I was quite happy and as it turned out the first time I was double dipped - wow - to be 20 again!