Unprovoked Erections Poll

During waking hours, how many unprovoked erections do you get a day?

• 3 or less

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • 4 to 6

Votes: 29 46.0%
  • 7 to 10

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • 11 to 19

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • 20 or more

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
During waking hours, how many unprovoked erections do you get a day?

I think the poll options are unrealistic.....most erections are provoked are they not with some simply being unintentional......surely an unprovoked erection is a rare thing so the polls offering options so frequent are better suited to how many do you get in a day period.

The Chosen One

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the poll options are unrealistic.....most erections are provoked are they not with some simply being unintentional......surely an unprovoked erection is a rare thing so the polls offering options so frequent are better suited to how many do you get in a day period.

I personally get several per day, with no apparent stimulation.
:biggrin1: I just may be a horny monkey.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unprovoked? You mean it just gets hard on its own without even a thought of something sexual? What, it has a mind of it's own?

I get them when my mind starts wandering or I see a chick and think of the possibilities. I will see a nice rack or a chick wearing sexy shoes. Or a mid-drift shirt. Ect.

Then I have to worry about how the buldge is going to look so I have to put a newspaper or folder in front of it. Damn Slacks.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
i get alot if im with my gf at college, which is mot days. i just have to look at her for a bit and there it is. get them on the train. most worrying thing about that is, it was when the same guy got on.. i dont see anything sexual about him, but he'd get on and "he'd" get up

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:eek: i was always afriad that women would hit me if they saw me hard in public

i would blush 18 shades of red if i got caught looking :shysmile:

i would have to feel like my space or person had been violated to react any way hostile to a man boning up. pervie dude trying to rub his erection on me in a crowded bus/train/street would be gross... i would let my less than thrill status be known.

i don't walk around thinking men or male sexuality as threatening, so i wouldn't be offended or feel uneasy = no hitting.

cute boy/attractive man a lil wooded up... that's hot. sorta innocent and sexual, masculine, primal and ummm a little voyeuristic. seeing him would be so intimate in a public setting. something like a vulnerability there, on both sides. almost like being in on a secret. a moment set aside from everything/else going on around us, does that make any sense?

Last edited:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
More or less.
I think it may have something to do with circulation. Much the same way it gets hard during sleep, to hoard oxygen.

Wow. That would be anoying. I guess I only get those when I am asleep.
Actually, I would get them when I was much younger. Once in elementary, I was wearing jogging pants and were at a school assembly. Before the show, I pitched a tent unexpectidley. At the time, I thought it was funny to "move" it up and down by flexing my PC muscles. Some asshole was waiting to catch me doing it and then told everybody. He said, "Hey look, he is doing his daily excersize."

Although embarassing at the time, as an adult, it did become my "daily excersize". Flexing the PC muscles is good for penis health and vitality. That kid was still an asshole and maybe he should do this "daily excersize" for his own benifit.

The Chosen One

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
smith2267 said:
define unprovoked?

In this case, no external physical or emotional stimulation. It just swells up for no known reason.

Wish-4-8 said:
I thought it was funny to "move" it up and down by flexing my PC muscles. Some asshole was waiting to catch me doing it and then told everybody. He said, "Hey look, he is doing his daily excersize."

Although embarassing at the time, as an adult, it did become my "daily excersize". Flexing the PC muscles is good for penis health and vitality. That kid was still an asshole and maybe he should do this "daily excersize" for his own benifit.

:salook: I did that same thing in my youth. I didn't know it was an exercise, it just felt good to stretch those muscles and tendons.

MickeyLee said:
seeing him would be so intimate in a public setting. something like a vulnerability there, on both sides. almost like being in on a secret. a moment set aside from everything/else going on around us, does that make any sense?

:thinkerg: Thanks. That sparked a chain of thoughts, that led to an insight.