Unreal Ex

Deek

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alright, so i'm not typically a poster but I'm a bit confused with this girl that i'm interested in. I'd also like for you to keep in mind that i'm terrible with women, and signal reading and all that. How i managed to get this girl remotely interested in me is beyond my understanding.

I'm young and she is too. Both 18 to be precise. We were talking on the phone and I start to turn the conversation towards the sexual side. Somehow the conversation turns to her past lovers, and she says and I quote. "Im tight and i got almost 11 inches in there, he was really thick too. Like 5 or 6 fingers thick." Now, after hearing that my brain just went into swirls. I had this odd mixture of turned on and jealous and inadequate. I'm not small by any means, i'm 8in or mabye a bit more and around 4 fingers thick using her measurements. (i have some pics of it in my profile). I took a ruler once we were done chatting and said our good nights and looked at just how big 11 inches long, 5 or 6 finger thick was, and the size of what i came up with just seems too ridiculous to be true. I cant possibly imagine the odds of having a dick of that size or anywhere near it. Much less having a small girl like her have that inside her.

I guess i'm just looking for reasons for her to lie to me about that, I dont know. I could use some kind of advice. I'm a virgin, and the fact that she's already been with a man that big, and probably way more experienced than me makes me very insecure about how well i'll be able to please her.

My mind is just so cluttered with thoughts I dont know exactly how i feel about this. Any comments or advice is appreciated.

Also, if this is the wrong forum for this I apologize.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
There's a chance she's not lying because she simply doesn't know what she's talking about and just guesstimating, unless she actually physically measured it. There's a good chance the guy before just told her it was 11" and she believed him.

Deek

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's a chance she's not lying because she simply doesn't know what she's talking about and just guesstimating, unless she actually physically measured it. There's a good chance the guy before just told her it was 11" and she believed him.
I'd like to think she has more sense than that, but anything is possible. I dont want to go ask her "Hey, did you measure that dude's dick?" though. For obvious reasons, i guess.

dylz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
it doesnt have to do so much with how much 'sense' she has. girls dont routinely measure penises so theyre not going to be intimately acquainted with general size standards. even dudes cant tell a lot of the time. guys i fool around with often think im like 9 inches or something, which is just clearly not true.

i have to say the chances that she has actually been with anyone of that size are so negligibly small that you might as well not worry... but in case youre still worried: your cock, judging from your pics, is VERY big and will almost definitely satisfy. (experience comes later, and thats par for the course.) i have been fucked by some pretty big dicked dudes but that will never preclude me from enjoying sex with someone who isnt as big, or who is just average. in your case though, make no mistake, your dick is BIG

Deek

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it doesnt have to do so much with how much 'sense' she has. girls dont routinely measure penises so theyre not going to be intimately acquainted with general size standards. even dudes cant tell a lot of the time. guys i fool around with often think im like 9 inches or something, which is just clearly not true.

i have to say the chances that she has actually been with anyone of that size are so negligibly small that you might as well not worry... but in case youre still worried: your cock, judging from your pics, is VERY big and will almost definitely satisfy. (experience comes later, and thats par for the course.) i have been fucked by some pretty big dicked dudes but that will never preclude me from enjoying sex with someone who isnt as big, or who is just average. in your case though, make no mistake, your dick is BIG
Thanks very much. Not only for the compliments but for the advise aswell. It kind of cleared my head and I somewhat realised the fact that there are more important things to sex than a guys penis size. Being somewhat of a secluded person I sometimes forget about the emotions involved in sex and in a relationship. Thanks

D_Leighlily Liddletitz

Just Browsing
Media
Alright, so i'm not typically a poster but I'm a bit confused with this girl that i'm interested in. I'd also like for you to keep in mind that i'm terrible with women, and signal reading and all that. How i managed to get this girl remotely interested in me is beyond my understanding.

I'm young and she is too. Both 18 to be precise. We were talking on the phone and I start to turn the conversation towards the sexual side. Somehow the conversation turns to her past lovers, and she says and I quote. "Im tight and i got almost 11 inches in there, he was really thick too. Like 5 or 6 fingers thick." Now, after hearing that my brain just went into swirls. I had this odd mixture of turned on and jealous and inadequate. I'm not small by any means, i'm 8in or mabye a bit more and around 4 fingers thick using her measurements. (i have some pics of it in my profile). I took a ruler once we were done chatting and said our good nights and looked at just how big 11 inches long, 5 or 6 finger thick was, and the size of what i came up with just seems too ridiculous to be true. I cant possibly imagine the odds of having a dick of that size or anywhere near it. Much less having a small girl like her have that inside her.

I guess i'm just looking for reasons for her to lie to me about that, I dont know. I could use some kind of advice. I'm a virgin, and the fact that she's already been with a man that big, and probably way more experienced than me makes me very insecure about how well i'll be able to please her.

My mind is just so cluttered with thoughts I dont know exactly how i feel about this. Any comments or advice is appreciated.

Also, if this is the wrong forum for this I apologize.

Lol. Let me say you should stop thinking about it. The more you do the more jealous and self loathing you'll feel.STOP thinking about it your plenty big.

Curiousguy01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We all torture ourselves to some extent when faced with a prospect like that. None of us knows why other than its just how we are wired.... You'll also figure out down the road that the more experience you get the less you give a shit about that. The kicker is this, if as many women who have claimed enormous past lovers were actually telling the truth, every other guy would have an 11-15in dick which just isn't true... also their perception in general is different, they sometimes just go guestimating based on things they've heard from other people who don't have a clue. Heres a huge thought... she's not with the guy now... obviously it doesn't matter, as of now you win. Confidence will win you more battles than self doubt.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Thinking about things i shouldnt is what I do best! lol

You and me both lol! If anything, this site should prove to you that 11 inches is rare even by standards on here! And those who claim to be walking around with that have yet to provide some kind of measurement verification. I bet if you were to hand this girl a ruler and show here what 11" really looks like, she's freak out and quickly change her initial impression.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Smells like a big pile of Bullshit.

My 4 fingers measure 3 inches across, so 6 fingers is 4& 1/2 inches

Well a penis that wide must have at least 2 inches thickness from topside to bottom side.

Total circumference (girth) 12 inches.
Even with small fingers - 8 inches.

About the only guys here even claiming 8 inches girth are the pumpers.
Above 6 is big.

12 inches = 2 liter soda bottle.

Deek

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Well a penis that wide must have at least 2 inches thickness from topside to bottom side.

Above 6 is big.

This really put it into more perspective of how ridiculous her claim was. Now the only question i have is this. Should i confront her on the issue? Ask her if she lied to me and why? Or just kinda let it go?

lowellstud

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Stamford, Connecticut, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I say let it go. When the time comes for you to to have sex, I'm sure she'll be very happy with what you have to offer. Most women say it's the width of a penis that matters the most. You have both length and width going for you! Enjoy it!

Even if the other guy was 11"...who cares? If he was that great of a guy, she would still be with him, right? Remember, there is more than just penis size when you are in a relationship. Good luck!

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This really put it into more perspective of how ridiculous her claim was. Now the only question i have is this. Should i confront her on the issue? Ask her if she lied to me and why? Or just kinda let it go?

Let it go.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media

Above 6 is big.

My 4 fingers measure the same as yours. Could be though that she has extremely tiny fingers, if she is telling the truth.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd file this exchange somewhere. She may be an attention whore and will be telling you other things to keep you off balance. Kodak is right about ex's. The mature person keeps them in the past where they belong not in new and hopeful relationships.

Of course, some people never grow up no matter how old they are. I was dating a guy in his 40s, who every time we had to have a discussion about a disconnect, he would always defend himself by saying that all the other women he had dated either didnd't want what I wanted; or wanted what I didn't want. At some point you do have to ask, where are they now?

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd file this exchange somewhere. She may be an attention whore and will be telling you other things to keep you off balance. Kodak is right about ex's. The mature person keeps them in the past where they belong not in new and hopeful relationships.

Of course, some people never grow up no matter how old they are. I was dating a guy in his 40s, who every time we had to have a discussion about a disconnect, he would always defend himself by saying that all the other women he had dated either didnd't want what I wanted; or wanted what I didn't want. At some point you do have to ask, where are they now?

Very good points.

I've also had a girl tell me about a hugely hung guy that she thought was going to rip out her insides with his cock and she could feel him poking into her stomach.
Mostly, it's a bullshit story to try and get a reaction out of you, or just see what your reaction is.
And if she's like my ex....

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My 4 fingers measure the same as yours. Could be though that she has extremely tiny fingers, if she is telling the truth.

No.

As I pointed out 6 fingers width = 12 inch girth with my size fingers.
Find a woman who will let you measure her fingers.
They are probably at least 3/4 the width of your fingers which would translate into 9 inch girth.

Just look at your hand.
Know any adult women whose hand is half the width of yours?