unrealisticaly speaking

mez420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i read on an article and also heard that there were certain tribes (not sure if they were african) that would hang rocks from their penis for years and years and more years and would reach a length of up to 18 inches. now if these guys can do it over the course of many years then why would it not be possible to gain maybe say like 3 inches in length. has anybody been using weights or stretching or stretching devices for like 2 years or longer? i want to buy a stretching device and im gonna where it as directed but my only concern is that i dont want to get longer yet skinnier ya know what i mean?

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
been stretching it for a couple of years by gauze wrap, anywhere from one to four hours a day

first thing I noticed was an increase in girth, but length has also increased

(can't give you any measurements; because of my weight-lifting experience, I decided not to go through that again -- If I was going to gain I was going to gain --Knowing the centimeters wasn't going to change a thing. And, to be honest, really didn't expect much)

the story about the tribesmen was cited to me on this board, in this forum -- I have since learned it was bogus

mez420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
been stretching it for a couple of years by gauze wrap, anywhere from one to four hours a day

first thing I noticed was an increase in girth, but length has also increased

(can't give you any measurements; because of my weight-lifting experience, I decided not to go through that again -- If I was going to gain I was going to gain --Knowing the centimeters wasn't going to change a thing. And, to be honest, really didn't expect much)

the story about the tribesmen was cited to me on this board, in this forum -- I have since learned it was bogus
thats awesome that u have gained from stretching but im alittle skeptical on the fact that u have gained in girth because all i can think of is the rubberband effect because when u stretch it for a period of time it gets longer and skinnier....the only thing stopping me from stretching or weight hanging is that i dont want to loose in girh...im over average in girth as it is and i dont want to become average or below average in girth

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
there have been threads posted that suggest your fears are unfounded

at any rate, the way I do it is to tie the wrap tightly at the base, and again tightly below the head

as a result, the shaft for the most part gets swollen up fast, and is probably why I noticed the increase in girth first

now that I know it works, I'm curious as to how far I can take it

(btw, I just took a look at your gallery, and there's no exaggeration there! :151:)

mez420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there have been threads posted that suggest your fears are unfounded

at any rate, the way I do it is to tie the wrap tightly at the base, and again tightly below the head

as a result, the shaft for the most part gets swollen up fast, and is probably why I noticed the increase in girth first

now that I know it works, I'm curious as to how far I can take it

(btw, I just took a look at your gallery, and there's no exaggeration there! :151:)
now when u say thres no exaggerating on my gallery wut exactly do you mean lol?

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
well i read on an article and also heard that there were certain tribes (not sure if they were african) that would hang rocks from their penis for years and years and more years and would reach a length of up to 18 inches. now if these guys can do it over the course of many years then why would it not be possible to gain maybe say like 3 inches in length. has anybody been using weights or stretching or stretching devices for like 2 years or longer? i want to buy a stretching device and im gonna where it as directed but my only concern is that i dont want to get longer yet skinnier ya know what i mean?

What I miss for years now is graphical evidence which they failed to provide until today.
Stretching won't make your dick skinnier. Your penis is organic material that responds to strain. The whole volume will change and not just the length at the cost of girth.

yes it gets longer

yes it gets skinnier

yes it becomes less functional

Maybe if you hang rocks all day long. Not when you do manual stretches with regeneration time inbetween.

thats awesome that u have gained from stretching but im alittle skeptical on the fact that u have gained in girth because all i can think of is the rubberband effect because when u stretch it for a period of time it gets longer and skinnier....the only thing stopping me from stretching or weight hanging is that i dont want to loose in girh...im over average in girth as it is and i dont want to become average or below average in girth

You seriously need to learn that your body is not made of rubber. Do your arms get shorter when they get thicker? I doubt so.
Stretching as a matter of fact does give you a little more girth over time.

"there have been threads posted that suggest your fears are unfounded"

not so sure about that

Penis-enlargement scams: You're more normal than you think - MayoClinic.com

Sorry but this mayoclinic is the biggest bullshit I've ever seen. Actually there ARE scientific studies that stretching gives you permanent gains. There were several studies with different control groups and the studies even were published on European TV.

How does longitudinal stretching increase girth?

How does bending your arm make it thicker? :wink:

mez420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What I miss for years now is graphical evidence which they failed to provide until today.
Stretching won't make your dick skinnier. Your penis is organic material that responds to strain. The whole volume will change and not just the length at the cost of girth.

Maybe if you hang rocks all day long. Not when you do manual stretches with regeneration time inbetween.

You seriously need to learn that your body is not made of rubber. Do your arms get shorter when they get thicker? I doubt so.
Stretching as a matter of fact does give you a little more girth over time.

Sorry but this mayoclinic is the biggest bullshit I've ever seen. Actually there ARE scientific studies that stretching gives you permanent gains. There were several studies with different control groups and the studies even were published on European TV.

How does bending your arm make it thicker? :wink:
so snakebyte where did u find this information or evidence that stretching overtime causes girth gains as well?

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
so snakebyte where did u find this information or evidence that stretching overtime causes girth gains as well?

well, first of all if you know a little bit about the human body you will see that it it pretty obvious. if there is any growth, it will not occur only along an axis but in all dimensions.
then there is the experience of billions of PE veterans :wink:
anyway, my motto is either you believe it and will benefit from it or you don't. no one will care except for yourself.

it doesn't

it does

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
"seriously guys how do u cope with having a smaller penis? im curious because my dick depresses me but it shouldnt and only one girl out of all the girls ive fucked was disatisfied with my size and that threw me off big time but she was a slut but thats besides the point"

aha

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well, first of all if you know a little bit about the human body you will see that it it pretty obvious. if there is any growth, it will not occur only along an axis but in all dimensions.
then there is the experience of billions of PE veterans :wink:
anyway, my motto is either you believe it and will benefit from it or you don't. no one will care except for yourself.

it does

I agree- if you're stretching out the tunica you're going to enable the penis to expand widthwise.