Unreformed and Unapologetic Sex Goddess

noirgirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm an unreformed and unapologetic sex goddess. Curvy and sexy, I rock the fuck out. I love sex, and know what I enjoy in bed, though I am happy to experiment with new things. I love giving head and getting fucked long and hard. I'm kinky, bisexual, and polyamorous. I like having my hair grabbed, being "forced" to suck cock, getting my ass spanked, oh and regular vanilla sex as well.

I'm a mixed race queer woman living in the big city with 1 cat, 2 roommates and a fuck ton of books. Drop me an e-mail if you think intelligence is sexy, like voluptuous women, noisy sex, and bacon (not necessarily at the same time). Please tell me something interesting about yourself: your favorite lunch place, the cartoon you loved as a kid, the last action movie you thought rocked, whatever.

Last edited:

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Please tell me something interesting about yourself: your favorite lunch place, the cartoon you loved as a kid, the last action movie you thought rocked, whatever.

Thanks for one of the best personal ads I've read in a long time. I wish you great fortune and a "fuck ton" of worthy responses.

Favorite lunch place: Honestly, the mouth is the only one I've ever tried.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I liked "Freakazoid"; my library is on display on photos. I own too many books anyway. I've stopped buying and have started reading them. I watched MEET THE SPARTANS last night. Kind of swishy, but those guys were not computer enchanced.

Vanilla has suited me well. I treat people with respect.

Often, I wondered, with a man, who was dealing with me, who wanted to curse constantly even though his mouth was full...

enjoy...maybe someone will come out of the woodwork...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to LPSG, NoirGirl,

I laughed out loud when I read, "Drop me an e-mail if you think intelligence is sexy, like voluptuous women, noisy sex, and bacon (not necessarily at the same time)." I like bacon too and don't think I could ever date a vegetarian. I wish you luck on your search.

njqt466