Unregistered ???

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
OK, so who is this guy "Unregistered"? :tongue: Man, he has some HOT pix!

Seriously, I see all of these pix in the Gallery from "Unregistered". Are they from guests? Former members? Banned members whose galleries were re-assigned to a non-account?

Just curious (no pun intended),
Novice
P.S. For the literal set... yes, I know it's not ONE user. :rolleyes:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
novice_btm said:
P.S. For the literal set... yes, I know it's not ONE user. :rolleyes:

Oh, one of those multiple-identity trolls again, eh? Rascals.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would be in favor of deleting his pics. Vote?

If a member is "unregistered" either by choice or ban, their pics should probably go away with them, unless someone has another view.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
madame_zora said:
I would be in favor of deleting his pics. Vote?

If a member is "unregistered" either by choice or ban, their pics should probably go away with them, unless someone has another view.

I'd go along with that. There seem to be enough obvious fakes (Photoshopping and mysterious identical willies!!) here already so allowing anonymous ones seems like a step too far, if they go so should 'their' pics..if not before!!

I didn't realise one could post pics as a 'guest' or do you mean when a member is suspended or something...or is this a spoof and I fell into your trap...?:rolleyes:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm thinking they are pictures from members whose accounts were inactive before the board got converted over to its current format.

Just so folks who want to delete them know -- there are a LOT of pics in that category ...

and some pretty hot ones too ...

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
novice_btm said:
No, no, no, this wasn't what I was aiming for at all. :rolleyes:

I actually LIKE a LOT of the "Unregistered" pix. I just wondered where they came from, is all. :wink:

You see what happens? One innocent little remark or question and suddenly there's an angry mob trying to delete you...:eek:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
While I always imagine going out in a blaze of glory; generally, having a pitchfork in my ass at the time doesn't figure prominently. So you're gonna have to look elsewhere.....this time.:tongue:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
madame_zora said:
*brandishing pitchfork*

Okay, well now that I've drawn my weapon, somebody's got to die. Any volunteers?

ME PLEASE!!! I've got a fetish about being the object of a necrophiliac's attention.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
madame_zora said:
*brandishing pitchfork*

Okay, well now that I've drawn my weapon, somebody's got to die. Any volunteers?
dong20 said:
While I always imagine going out in a blaze of glory; generally, having a pitchfork in my ass at the time doesn't figure prominently. So you're gonna have to look elsewhere.....this time.:tongue:
Oh, c'mon. On HERE??? There's gonna be a mob of people lined up for that pitchfork-up-the-ass offer. :tongue:

solong

Just Browsing
Media
Hmm, you mean we should "punish" us? Looks like there's a lot of pics of inactive members in there. They belong to LPSG. And what is this stuff about enhancing or photoshopping, or posting someone else's as your own? That's to the embarrassment of the poster, isn't it? Besides, as these anomalies are pointed out as examples and methods come along to tell, then it gives us topics.

I wouldn't get rid of a pic unless the one who donated it requests it be removed. Uless, of vcourse, you're running out of room. But as I see it, the more, the merrier.

An unregistered cock can be just as good as the other kind. Who knows what you might learn? But dumping all the unregistered owners who have contributed in the past and cutting down your good photos by half makes absolutely no sense, at all. If they USED TO BE A MEMBER, or for whatever reason LPSG added their pic to the list, what are we griping about?