Unrequited Love.

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK, Jun 27, 2006.

1. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Well since Miss Naughty has started a thread with respects to love or infatuation, I thought I'd ask who here has had a case of unrequited love? And if so, how many times and so on and so forth, etc.?

2. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Oh, come on. There must be quite a few people out who've suffered the CHARLIE BROWN AND LITTLE RED HEADED GIRL SYNDROME.

3. ETA123

ETA123 Member

I can't think of a case of unrequited love. I've had many unrequited crushes and minor lust situations, but the ones I truly loved were very requited :tongue:

4. naughty

Gold Member

Massive,

Perhaps once again there was a discrepancy in intensity or while one's love waxed, the other waned....

5. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, I was young, in high school, she was almost 10 years older. Even though I wanted very much for it to work, somehow I know it was not to be.

6. KaiDog

KaiDog New Member

I fell in love with a married women when I was 18 and I was in love with her up until I was 23. I know I "shouldn't of" fallen in love with a married women, but I couldn't control my feelings. Nothing ever led to infidelity, either.

I changed a whole lot since then and I eventually "got over her" (though she will always have a special place in my heart as my first true love). When I saw her again for the first time in years just a few months ago it was completely different. The feelings that were there were gone and I could see her as just a friend. That's my story in half a nut shell.

7. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Picture it: California, 1985. The first day of my Junior year in high school, I heard a rumble of a tuned V-8 with headers and glasspacks. A black '68 Camaro slid into the space next to my black '65 Ford lowrider. They looked good together. I could hear "Lucky Star" blaring from the stereo inside the car. The door popped open and I saw her: a flash of blue eyes that went right through me lined in too much black, fairly short bleached blonde hair with dark roots and a ribbed mini skirt. She lit a cigarette, looked over her shoulder at me and slid off to another car. In class 2 hours later, I felt nails gently brushing up the back of my neck. I got a boner in my 501's. Thank God for the desk. She leaned into my left ear and said "have you ever tried anal sex with a girl? It hurts". Those were the first words she ever said to me. I spent the next 6 years trying to get her to go out with me. Somehow I ended up in the "friend zone" and watched the parade of losers she dated. I could never figure out what it was...I thought I was on par or better than the guys she dated. We're still friends but I haven't spoken to her since she married a much younger man. She lives 2 hours away from me. Thinking back, we were too much alike. She drank like me and did other things like me.

8. naughty

Gold Member

9. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've a case actually: the past four years of my life. lol..

I'm sure he loved me in some way, but for the most part we didn't feel the same way. We've spent the last few years breaking up and getting back together over a dozen times. That sounds really dramatic, I know because it was, but it's my only relationship that's ever been like this. I should mention that he was on medication on and off, I suppose. lol

Now we've become on and off fuck buddies. The sex is always really good when we see each other, which is about once every two months now. We've dated other people here and there, but we still make good sex together every now and then. I'm seriously in love with his cock. *blush* ;x haha I've had better sex with other people, but nobody tops his big cock.

Oh well.

10. Gisella

Gold Member

Yeh..me too...and is interesting that bcause i get bored very easy if there is no feedbacks, lack of passionate expressions and blablabla i move a long to the next one...Im a full blow sagittarius woman for sure...

Ahhh..the only one was for my gay friend but well...he holded my hand through the process...such a great guy....:tongue:

11. danglybanger

danglybanger New Member

Albums:
    every relationship I (haven't) had :biggrin1:

actually I've been on the other side of the stick too (so to speak :lol:)

Gay guys love me. I'm flattered as hell but... Unfortunately that 1% gay I've listed usually isn't quite enough for me to do more than admire a man's cock.

slade

12. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

You're a (very) goodlooking guy, I have no idea why she wouldn't go out with you!

I hate when girls date losers. I have had no cases of unrequited love, except maybe one girl...except she has a boyfriend and has done for years so I've never thought of her in that way...but still...

Damn, I wish I was her lover! :D hehe.

I also realised I haven't known a girl (except the one above, known her since little school/nursery) for that long. All the people I grew up with are guys and there just don't seem to be many girls that want to hang about with us...

Here, a lot of people have single sex groups of friends you know...is it like that in America?

13. naughty

Gold Member

Sure!

Kids wander around in wolf packs here as well. I am so glad for you that you have never had the occassion to "burn" with nothing to quench the flame. It is an honor I dream not of.... Though I am not about admitting I have experienced it and been the object of it, it would be great to get it in sync sometimes....

14. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

I have a lot of unrequited lovers though (love that word hehe)...but that has to be accepted when I see so many potential lovers every day and most are strangers.

Is there a chance that she would care for a secret love affair?

I'm wanting to get a 'I Wanna Be Your Lover T-Shirt' but haven't seen any...

All the Americans I see on TV and film in clubs seem to be mixed groups but that's probably to appeal to both genders...TV lied to me!

15. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

How do we define "love" in the context of your question?

I've definitely had unrequited lust, if that's what you're asking.

16. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:

Very impressed!
    Now, a challenge, what did that 68 Camaro have under the hood?

17. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

350 block, bored .40 over and stroked to 373 ci with a 750 Holly, and a big cam giving it a deliciously nasty idle. Hooker headers and glasspacks. I'm a Ford/Mopar guy when it comes to American muscle cars but this one was nice. She beat the thing to shit by the beginning of our Senior year.

18. Mirai

Mirai New Member

So may times it has left me bitter and angry.

19. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:

yay!:biggrin1:

20. dong20

Gold Member

Cruel, heartless woman...:tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted