Unrolling foreskin - what to do? Cut?

I23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi all,

Does anyone else here who is uncut have dramas with their foreskin sometimes unrolling whilst they are inside their partner?

My foreskin isn't huge or loose but neither is it very tight. I'd guess it's probably somewhere near usual. I always roll back my foreskin to expose the head before penetrating my partner - I get a lot more sensations this way. But when inside and thrusting, it's pretty usual for it to unroll again and cover up my head, which is obviously pretty frustrating. It's not like this happens every time but it does happen often enough to be bloody frustrating. Sometimes I can pull it back while inside her, but on a few occasions it has unrolled multiple times whilst inside and that is really a nause. Luckily now we are not using condoms. When I was using condoms it was even more of a nause due to the foreskin unrolling and trapping rubber between foreskin and cockhead, not the greatest.

Just wondering what the collective mind of penis owners and penis admirers here thinks would help?

I have briefly thought that for circumcised men the whole foreskin issue wouldn't even arise and that might have some merit, but there could be other knock-on effects of having a circumcision and surgery does seem a bit extreme. On the other hand, it would certainly give the old boy some rarity value since being circumcised where I come from is very unusual unless for religious reasons.

Thoughts?

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This used to happen to me, but not quite as extreme. Mine naturally covered the top edge of the helmet when erect, and as I pulled mine back before sex (same reason as you) it occasionally used to slip back and forth over the edge. Only a very minor distraction for me though. I think it happened a little more when the skin along the whole thing was kinda taught, so I tried to push the skin forward when pushing it in. I couldn't tell you for definite that actually works, but I think the theory is sound at least (lol).

As for circumcision, definitely avoid it. I was cut v. recently out of necessity, and I'm amazed at just how much and how quickly I'm losing the sensitivity on the helmet. It really is a big step down in that regard.

I23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ah, okay. So you were holding excess skin at the top of your cock close to the foreskin to try and keep it happily rolled back? I've been grabbing my cock at the base when going for the first penetration, trying to keep any excess 'give' in the skin down there so that theres less chance of there being any slack to unroll higher up. I gotta give your method a try and see how it works!

Is circumcision really that marked in what you can now feel then? Sounds like that's an option I guess I should steer clear of then! You really lose that much of the sensation?

Anyone know if there is some sort of halfway house like a foreskin reduction or a way to tighten the foreskin somewhat so it doesn't roll up when hard, but still allowing it to cover the cockhead when soft?

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well with mine, the skin could/would stay behind the ridge of the head, sort of closed in over itself. It'd flip back over the ridge when the skin on the shaft pulls back therefore 'lifts' the edge up, if you see what I mean. Trying to keep the skin a little looser behind the fold means that's less likely to happen. It's not even remotely fool-proof though, and even then it might be specific to me. And even then it depends on the type of movement inside the vagina, lubrication etc etc.

As for the loss of sensitivity, it's still more sensitive than the rest of the penis, obv., but it's gone from being so sensitive I can barely touch it with my hand to being able to rub hand over it without lube in a matter of three weeks. Haven't had a wank or sex yet, but it feels a lot drier and less shiny, it's a pretty huge difference. Definitely avoid a circumcision.

Reactions: 7.25x6

I23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cool, that makes it a lot clearer. Will give it a go next time I see my girl. I know one size doesn't fit all, but since I've been doing pretty much the opposite to you then I guess it's worth a shot!

Cheers for the heads-up on the cons of getting cut too - I hope you can find a way to enjoy yourself, even with these sorts of changes.

Reactions: 7.25x6

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are ways to keep it back, short of cutting it off. One is to use a cockring. But I also suggest you explore the sensation of it rolling on and off as you thrust. They commonly roll back off as you pull back, and that stimulates the nerves of the foreskin itself. Also, ask her if she can feel that, and what she thinks of it.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally, I kind of like that feeling. If I feel that my foreskin is kinda out of place I just kind of give it a tug, like Endued said (P.S. to him: sorry to hear about the sensation loss, dude), and it goes back to the fully-exposed position. You could also try a ring, like Snozzle suggested. One way or the other, I think surgery is a pretty drastic reaction - and it now sounds like you do too.

Whatever the answer(s), good luck man.

cincinnatus1951

Sexy Member
Media
I23 As most others have said there is a lot of variation. My foreskin usually stays behind the glans. If you want to keep the glans exposed, I'd try 1) a ring at the base so you can pull the skin down to the base. You can get a stainless steel ring at a marine hardware or boat store. the toher option is pulling the skin toward the base of the penis while stroking. Middle age Europeans called this "florintining" . It is only really practical in the woman astride positions or with you standing and the woman on her back. good luck.
Cincinnatus

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well Buddy, thats what the foreskin is supposed to do. I love the feeling of it glideing in and out of my partner, covering and uncovering my Glans Feels very good. Haveing this happen dose not rub my partner raw either.

Reactions: alpha_centauri

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As others have said, that's how the foreskin is supposed to work, so there's nothing wrong with yours.

As for mine (which covers the head with a slight overhang when I'm hard), sometimes I retract if before entering my gf, and sometimes I leave it rolled forward, and let her vaginal lips push back my foreskin as I push inward. It's all good. Do what feels best to you and your partner. That's once of the nice things about having a foreskin: Variety!

I would never consider getting circumcised absent a serious medical malady, where there would be literally no other choice.

Reactions: alpha_centauri

Huaimek186

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm sure that is the way the foreskin is supposed to work , sliding back to expose the glans when you push in , then sliding forward again . Girls have told me that is why they prefer sex with an uncut man , for the stimulating sensation of the foreskin sliding back and forth impinging on the vaginal opening . The foreskin covering the glans might also prevent premature ejaculation .

Reactions: art

Al7inchs_n_thick86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Umm if you don't mind having a bigger thicker cock, consider jelqing.

Might take a couple months of "hard work"... but is free.
PM me or ask around for details.

I'm assuming a bigger glans (penis head) may solve the issue?

I've heard of creating foreskin with some techniques, but never tightening it...

Good luck.

Blessings.

Last edited:

I23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Umm if you don't mind having a bigger thicker cock, consider jelqing.

Might take a couple months of "hard work"... but is free.
PM me or ask around for details.

I'm assuming a bigger glans (penis head) may solve the issue?

I've heard of creating foreskin with some techniques, but never tightening it...

Good luck.

Blessings.

Interesting. It just increases the size of the head? Or the penis as a whole?

I thought these sort of enlargement techniques didn't work or could be dangerous... am I wrong?

A bigger head should stop the foreskin from flopping over the 'rim', I guess.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Is this really a problem ? It seems to me that you long foreskin guys are the ones having all the fun.

It reminds me of when I was about 17 and one of my more experienced mates was going on about how it was wrong to skin back before penetration, and at just what stage you should bare the cockhead once inside, and I was mystified about how to do that, since my foreskin peels back with a semi, let alone a hard on.

At least you can feel it both ways when you are inside.

S

SirConcis

Textbooks (even those from France where uncut is the norm) have described the foreskin as automatically fully exposing the head during erection.

Whether this is really what most guys have or not, I am not sure anymore. When I was young, the few friends I had compated to matched that definition, but mine continued to stay over head unless manually retracted. These days, it appears that long foreskins may be more common. Not sure if it is just the internet giving a better "big picture" r whether hygiene changes in babies"boys has resulted in longer foreskins or what.

But once you dislike your long foreskin, the only solution is to get it shortened (aprtial circ) or removed (ful circ). I won't shorten by itself past puberty and if your dislike has been there for years, it won't go away.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Get cut it's so much better it look better an it's just the American way an you do live your country right? So do it for america;-)

What is your thing about removing a healthy body part?
Do you look at the pictures of Europeans in here, and say, "he'd be so good looking if only he had the cut"?
Anything else you think everyone should have removed? Why?

sumbodii

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My foreskin completely covers my head even when fully hard. It does roll back during sex and I couldn't imagine being without that sensation. You can control the depth of your thrusts and withdrawal to stop your head from getting covered up again if it's that much of a bother.

alpha_centauri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As others have said, that's how the foreskin is supposed to work, so there's nothing wrong with yours.

As for mine (which covers the head with a slight overhang when I'm hard), sometimes I retract if before entering my gf, and sometimes I leave it rolled forward, and let her vaginal lips push back my foreskin as I push inward. It's all good. Do what feels best to you and your partner. That's once of the nice things about having a foreskin: Variety!

I would never consider getting circumcised absent a serious medical malady, where there would be literally no other choice.
Very hot.