Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
worst gift I ever got was a pink fuzzy sweater...
I thought..."WTF? Am I supposed to be a cross-dresser now?"

2nd worst...one of those corny-assed birthday cards that was totally inappropriate and wrong for me...I made it known that I didn't appreciate it...:mad:

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
Think Pink:

Thanks. You're right. I'm not a religious person. I don't believe in a divine Jesus. So, essentially, gift-giving & family time is the whole holiday for me. If I keep on feeling cynical about the gift card thing, that's one less thing for me to appreciate about Christmas.

I'll give her a real gift next year & put some thought into it. Or there's this ceramics place in Studio City -- where you can paint your own pitchers or large bowls... picture frames, creative stuff like that, and they fire it up in a kiln. Maybe I can make something that's unique.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Think Pink:

Thanks. You're right. I'm not a religious person. I don't believe in a divine Jesus. So, essentially, gift-giving & family time is the whole holiday for me. If I keep on feeling cynical about the gift card thing, that's one less thing for me to appreciate about Christmas.

I'll give her a real gift next year & put some thought into it. Or there's this ceramics place in Studio City -- where you can paint your own pitchers or large bowls... picture frames, creative stuff like that, and they fire it up in a kiln. Maybe I can make something that's unique.
I think that's a much better idea than battling each other trying to find the perfect gift card.