Unsafe Oral..

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_w6cvuyxdt, Apr 8, 2010.

1. D_w6cvuyxdt

D_w6cvuyxdt New Member

So I've never posted before, but I'm Stephen. I'm 18.

I'm straight, have only been with girls, but after I just got out of my last relationship, I've kind of been curious about shemales...

So just now, I met this shemale, and she started giving me oral..unprotected. Probably 10-15 seconds and then I was like "no" and left. Now I'm freaking out..

What are the risks from this?..I'm clean otherwise and I'm going to go get tested, but is there anything else I should know (i.e. how long to wait to get tested)? She said she was clean and had papers from the clinic, but I didn't see anything. Ugh, never doing something like that ever again. I can't even stand myself right now, I'm so angry and disappointed at myself.

2. drac

drac New Member

the fact that she has papers from the clinic i think makes things worse, sorry, but sounds like she/he has been around and worried herself. But keep this in mind, if you have unprotected sex with girls you will still run the same risk.

3. nohidingstyle

nohidingstyle New Member

Albums:
    why are you more concerned about getting a disease from a she-male than from a female?

4. youngdumbfullofcum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

:confused:yes exactly....

5. D_w6cvuyxdt

D_w6cvuyxdt New Member

Sexually, only two girls. Long-term relationship, both were their first times, as was I for the first.

I'm just really frustrated that a) I even went out of my way to find this person and b) let that happen.

6. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

I thought that as well:confused:

7. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

but why? It isnt like a she-male is from outer space.Still a person regardless.

8. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

Go to the doctor and tell them you had unprotected sex. They'll be able to run a battery of tests and answer your questions. If you cannot afford it, there are clinics which will assist you...in the USA that is. At 18, you are still very young and just beginning to experience the freedom of becoming a man and being resonsible for your actions. Take good care.

9. fldan1978

fldan1978 Member

Fact: The possibility of get an STD orally is pretty slim. the most common STD that you can get orally is gonorrhea. This can be easily treated.The possibility of getting HIV orally is about 1%. The HIV virus can not live in an environment that is less than 98.6. The mouth is not most of the time because we are talking. That's why they ask you not to talk when they are taking your temp. So don't go running of to the doctors just yet. Please educate yourself and stop living in fear.

10. D_Eddie Withagun

D_Eddie Withagun New Member

I can't believe nobody's sympathized with the real issue here. The guy's obviously feeling confused and guilty about what's just happened. Being 18 is not easy. He may not have peers he'd feel safe confiding in with this, because the stigma associated with transgender issues.

You're having a case of trying to wash the blood off your hands. Guilt.

Get tested, then do some research about safer sex. Use this forum as a resource for sexuality.

There's nothing wrong with she-males or for straight guys like yourself to like them. They're as good and bad as any one can be.

#10 D_Eddie Withagun, Apr 9, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2010
  11. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    There's a first time and a response that goes with it. Probably the thought of the shemale was giving him second third thoughts as to what it would all eventually mean to him deep down inside.

12. D_Eddie Withagun

D_Eddie Withagun New Member

There was this guy about your age working out at my gym. Well, I assume he was there to work out, but he was just standing about, chatting to some guy who was.

He telling a story about how one of his mates met a man he thought was a woman who had had her Adam's apple reduced to look more feminine. He acted disgusted at the prospect of any man meeting a transgender woman.

I could see the guy he was talking to was clearly more mature than him, and probably wanted to be left alone. He wasn't laughing at any of the jokes this clown was making.

I walked up to them and said to the guy very sarcastically "This may shock you; but some men dig these chicks!" The guy working out burst out laughing and the talking guy just hung his head.

13. D_w6cvuyxdt

D_w6cvuyxdt New Member

Thanks for all your help :/.

How long should I wait to get tested?

14. lovenuts50

lovenuts50 Active Member

Albums:
    if you think you've had compromising sex, get tested immediately.

15. mariamluvsEMbig

Gold Member

Albums:
    just got yourself tested to have piece of mind and be a lot more careful the next time around...

16. matticus201

matticus201 Member

Albums:
    Yep, being 18 is tough. I'm just happy to read a post where a young person is feeling some remorse for somewhat risky behavior.

steve9842009, fear can be a good thing, because it keeps your willy in check. I don't think you should be concerned about what you did, but a frank talk with a doctor or clinic counselor will tell you that. Part of growing up is learning to look at the risks and rewards of any situation, then weighing for yourself whether or not an action is worth that risk. I think you'll find that your health and life aren't worth ANY risk.

That said, don't be afraid of your attractions and turn-ons. If you're turned on by transsexuals, great! I know some very nice transsexual people, and I think they deserve happiness just as much as the next person. I know it's easier said than done, to say fuck all to anyone who disagrees with you, but you'll learn, in time, how to do this. You'll also learn that being yourself carries it's own reward.

Have fun learning who you are. You'll only get to do it once. =)

17. MickeyLee

Gold Member

how long to wait to get tested - as soon as possible. some STIs can take weeks to incubate, but a test now will make sure you don't have any STIs right now. after the baseline, schedule rechecks at 6 weeks, 6 months.

what you can catch from unprotected oral sex - herpes, hpv, gonorrhea, syphilis, [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]chlamydia.

there is some debate about male/receiving oral and the possibility of transmission of HIV or Hep C/B.. but most agree the risk is very, very low.

about your transgender partner - if she is being tested, this is a good thing :smile: she is aware of her sexual health and responsibility to partners. knowing your sexual health status is not a scarlet letter.

as for experimentation - experience doesn't define, it refines. pleaes don't feel guilty or ashamed of anything you like/are curious about/ or do.. as long as you respect yourself and ya partner, is all good.

[/FONT]
    [/FONT]

18. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    If s/he's getting tested, Id say your probably fine, but Like the others said...its good to get tested.

It sounds like a sex ed class may benefit you. You learn about all this in Sex ed class, and health class... so...Im a bit confused how you missed the boat here... Take a health class in college - many require it.

The thread when first read is rather offending, because it Implies that anything other than "Straight" is a carrier for Disease, which simply is not true. Not saying you meant to post it in that fashion...but that's how it comes across.

If your that worried about it..go to your local community health center and have them do basic tests. The chance that you have HIV is just about slim to none unless you were bleeding. The others, low chance...but there is that chance.
    Local Health board for 3 reasons. 1. It keeps any record of HIV testing off your insurance carriers books. 2. It's private - you and only you have the results. 3. It's free.

Stop fucking around with whorish people.

19. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yea - but honestly.

What 18 year old in the world REALLY know what they want????
    Answer - Zero.
    It's the age of experimentation - and with time and experimentation comes identity.

20. xrush_uncut

xrush_uncut New Member

I think Herpes is far more common, although even if he possibility is 1%, that's still 1 in 100. Not very good odds.

Draft saved Draft deleted