Unsatisfied sex?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Smaccoms, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    Anytime I try to have sex, by the time I get there with the guy whoever it is (that part takes FOREVER!!!) I'm not horny anymore. SO whenever I have a hook up, the sex sucks, and it doesn't seem like I can do anything about it. Even if I do get there in time, the guy always insists in going into a bathroom we can't lock, or some other public place because the room that locks is too "suspicious" and it terrifies them or some other stupid hit like that. SO obviously so one come sin to take a piss and before you know the whole fucking thing is packed and no one's horny anymore, and the whole fucking afternoon is gone and you're just pissed off, because something as natural as sex is impossible to do.
    Anyone else have this problem? I want to have sex but it always gets fucked over somehow AND I'M STILL HORNY!!! ROAR
    Can I just say as a general statement that sex sucks?

2. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Sex in a bathroom can't be fun for anyone surely.

Plus,i think sex with someone whom i care about/love means far more and feels far better than just a shag with a 'hook up'

Just speaking for myself of course.....my opinion that is.

3. Brick7

Brick7 Active Member

Albums:
    The dark conservative heart of Central California
    Do you like the chase more than the actual deed?
    Or perhaps you could just try sex in a bedroom.

4. MercyfulFate

MercyfulFate New Member

Albums:
    I've had similar issues where mentally I get distracted and lose my erection because I stop paying attention.

5. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've always wanted to try having sex with someone I care about a lot, but I've never had the opportunity. Actually the chase kinda bores me, and aggravating too...sex in a bathroom is something to do if you can lock the door, then its kinda raunchy, but if its a public one then no it sucks.

Draft saved Draft deleted