Unsatisfied sex?

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anytime I try to have sex, by the time I get there with the guy whoever it is (that part takes FOREVER!!!) I'm not horny anymore. SO whenever I have a hook up, the sex sucks, and it doesn't seem like I can do anything about it. Even if I do get there in time, the guy always insists in going into a bathroom we can't lock, or some other public place because the room that locks is too "suspicious" and it terrifies them or some other stupid hit like that. SO obviously so one come sin to take a piss and before you know the whole fucking thing is packed and no one's horny anymore, and the whole fucking afternoon is gone and you're just pissed off, because something as natural as sex is impossible to do.
Anyone else have this problem? I want to have sex but it always gets fucked over somehow AND I'M STILL HORNY!!! ROAR
Can I just say as a general statement that sex sucks?

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always wanted to try having sex with someone I care about a lot, but I've never had the opportunity. Actually the chase kinda bores me, and aggravating too...sex in a bathroom is something to do if you can lock the door, then its kinda raunchy, but if its a public one then no it sucks.