Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to shake it up... go from natural to trimmed to full brazlian wax (hate to shave there, gives me bumps) to hair in front and smooth down below. It's all fun, and it all feels different.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was born in the wrong era and the wrong country. I love a natural, hairy bush and I also love armpit hair on a woman. People these days have discarded their animal nature because the television taught them to.

Sorry, but I think armpit hair on women is disgusting! There is absolutely no reason for it. Plus it smells! :puke:

Television has nothing to do with it. The advent of deodorant and disposable razors were a Godsend for human hygeine! I tend to let my bush grow wild in the winter; but keep it neatly trimmed for the summer. Though lately I have taken to shaving everything below the clitoris, including the labia etc. and leaving the top trimmed into a nice triangle. And I believe a womans legs should always be shaved, especially in the summer.

B_punylilpecker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i like them hairy and smelly! it's fun shaving a snatch, and licking a nice smmoth clean pussy, but before you know it, it's all stubbly! i'll take a nice hairy one that smells like cunt!

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i love hairy women,my girlfriend actually has had hairy armpits
for a year now.

i like things nasty though and i realise how it is viewed
which tends to make it more erotic for me,not to mention the pheromones.;)

i usually love anything out of the leftfield.

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
Never had a shaved one, so I can't comment on function, but I don't find the shaved look attractive. It looks like a child's pussy with no fur at all, and I prefer adult women. I think it is an odd artifact of a society that increasingly accepts and glorifies child abuse in many ways. I think it is a fad that will pass in time, but htat is of course just my own opinion. That said, I would try a shaved one if it were waved at me in the right setting!

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Am I the only one who thinks comparing a shaven pussy to a child's pussy is sick?

So if I shave my head bald, no one's gonna have sex with me because I have the head of a new born? Come on guys... :rolleyes:

TonyHki

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Am I the only one who thinks comparing a shaven pussy to a child's pussy is sick?

So if I shave my head bald, no one's gonna have sex with me because I have the head of a new born? Come on guys... :rolleyes:

I dunno if it´s sick, but I don´t see it that way. Shaved pussy is inviting, a hairy one is something I don´t want to stick my tongue in. I hate to use my fingers to push all the hair to the side, when I stick my tongue in my girls wet pussy. I see shaving as a fashion thing. The clothes we are wearing change, our ideal bodytype change, nowadays many are pierced and many shave. Almost all of my friends (about 30 yo educated in Europe) shave and their gf`s too. It´s like that today, maybe it´s different in 2015. The great thing is, there´s room for different views and tastes in the field of hairyness of the bush.

Hugh Mann

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The association of shaved bush with children is ridiculous. That being said, I don't prefer the appearance of shaved over natural, or vice versa. However, it is much easier to give oral when it's shaved near the labia...I just don't produce enough saliva to go for extended periods of time when it's bushy.

Media
I love the Brazilian wax. It is shaven enough to enjoy cunnilingus and styled enough to give it an exotic non-prepubescent look. I love going down on a girl who has it shaved. In my experience, it doesn't produce excess sweat (therefore producing a semi-unpleasant oder), and it makes me more likely to enjoy and totally go crazy on giving head. A complete winter bush is O.K. and natural, but it isn't practical (with all the hair getting stuck in between the teeth and all). In conclusion, trimmed and fixed = perfect and "lickable", under-trimmed and "unkepped" = not pleasant sexually (oder, hairballs, delving into the black forest). :frown1:

Number 51

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes I have a bush, or as much of one I can grow, and guys have either stated it wasn't going to stop them from licking or loved and were happy to see it.

My ex never shaved her bush, other than occassionally trimming her thigh and stomach hair. She and I much preferred it that way. We never did anything oral, so that wasn't an issue.

Also, I really love to feel pulling on my pubes during oral, so that gives them another way to stimulate me. :)

In our case, pulling was the one thing we had to watch out for. Her longest pubic hairs (over 4 inches) are on her outer labia. If we weren't careful, the act of penetration would pull some of them into her vagina, making the intercourse experience somewhat uncomfortable, kind of like pulling on the hair on your head repeatedly....

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love a hairy pussy, trimmed though. I don't want to see hair on a woman's legs and armpits, or stomach too. But I have to admit, I love bushy pussies with a passion. Don't get me wrong, I will eat and fuck shaven pussies, but give me a forest any day. Damn, I'm getting horny just talking about it.

MasterD

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dude . . amen! . . .I'm with you all the way on that! . . . .if I slip a finger on a girl and feel hair . . . I go limp man . . ..there is no reason to have that shit downstairs!